Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest cosmetic purchases and reviews

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

Omg!!!! The excitement of wet and wild being available!!! And eek is in boots!!!! Happy days :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

If anyone knows of anywhere in Limerick stocking wet and wild please post here!!

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭RebelScorned

I was at the Wet n Wild display yday in Stephens Green and it's amazing they have pretty much all the best products out and plenty of stock! Check out the photos and variety of products and even better the prices!!

http://totalmakeupaddict.blogspot.ie/2014/01/first-peek-entire-wet-n-wild-cosmetics.html

And i just heard tonight that NYX are soon to be more easily available in Ireland and stocked in shops/pharmacies. I feel like my life will only be complete when they do this :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Just received my order from Cara Pharmacy a day after ordering, and they threw in a bottle of Sally Hansen polish as a free gift! Will use them again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭PinkLemonade

Dolbert wrote: »
    Just received my order from Cara Pharmacy a day after ordering, and they threw in a bottle of Sally Hansen polish as a free gift! Will use them again :)

Is the w7 meant to be a dupe of a specific naked palette, I have them all but the 2nd one and it looks very close to it, I haven't seen any comparisons to it online though!

• Advertisement

Is the w7 meant to be a dupe of a specific naked palette, I have them all but the 2nd one and it looks very close to it, I haven't seen any comparisons to it online though!

Not sure tbh, it looks closest to Naked 2 but it's probably 'inspired' by the whole range. I've been looking for a good dupe for ages so delighted with this!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Dolbert wrote: »
    OMggg.....roll on payday.

Will you come back and let us know what you think of the palette and the blusher. I lost (sob!) my UD Nake palette at the end of last summer. I can't believe this one is only €5 :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Tiddlypeeps

When I googled it I found this blog post that contains swatches of it side by side with Naked 1.

http://www.letzmakeupblog.com/2014/01/5-naked-palette-dupe-w7-in-buff.html

Bz2nR.jpg

Naked 1 on the bottom.

Looks pretty good, especially for the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Does anyone know of anywhere that stocks w7 in Cork? Would like to get that eyeshadow set but don't want to have to pay €5 postage to get it. I haven't found any other stockists who are selling them for the same price online

Cara or Amazon were the only sellers I found. That's why I bought more items, to make the postage worth it :cool:

Just tried the eyeshadow and blusher there, very nice indeed. Can't tell a huge difference between the W7 and the Naked palettes tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭dinemo6

I read on an Irish blog that NYX could be on sale here very soon..... and now I am after seeing that it is on sale in Next in the UK.....

I don't really go in to Next much, do they sell any makeup here yet? :confused:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

When I googled it I found this blog post that contains swatches of it side by side with Naked 1.

http://www.letzmakeupblog.com/2014/01/5-naked-palette-dupe-w7-in-buff.html

Bz2nR.jpg

Naked 1 on the bottom.

Looks pretty good, especially for the price.

Wow, I would have thought the bottom was the dupe.. top one looks to have slightly stronger pigments..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Got this Miss Manga mascara in Boots as I had read about it on alot of the beauty blogs. It was around 8 euro (introductory price).

IMG_0638.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

I got an email from Cara pharmacy today and it said
    Dear recipient,

Your Cara Pharmacy order has been despatched on 20/01/2014 and is due for delivery by DPD Ireland.

Your local delivery depot is :

Depot Name: DUBLIN STH EAST

Phone Number:XXX

Does this mean they tried to deliver it today? There was nobody here today..will it be held in the depot?

mauzo! wrote: »
    I got an email from Cara pharmacy today and it said

Does this mean they tried to deliver it today? There was nobody here today..will it be held in the depot?

No, it just means it's on the way, I got the same email.

Dpd usually send their own texts either on the day of delivery or day before. Sometimes they give the option to change the date.

Oh brilliant :) should be here tomorrow so! Thanks

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Twee. wrote: »
    My brother got me a Cloud10Beauty.com voucher for Christmas (he was given a heavy hint!), so I just bought these!

REN Rosa Centifolia 3-In-1 Cleansing Water, €16. From reviews it seems very gentle and a great all in one for removing make up.

REN Vita Mineral Emollient Rescue Cream, €26. I get quite dry skin on my forehead in Winter so looking forward to trying this!

Been using these now for about two weeks. The Cleansing Water is good for the face, but cannot come close to Clinique Take The Day Off for eye make up. It just spread black all over my eye area, whereas the Clinique would nearly take it off in one wipe.

The moisturiser is great for night time, reaaaally thick so not suitable for day or under make up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Has anyone spotted any Wet n Wild stands around Cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Not Cork sorry, but I did see one in Dunnes in Cornelscourt - so check out any large Dunnes Stores..

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

I'd be surprised if it's not in Bishopstown to be honest! Maybe phone them and ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

I'd be surprised if it's not in Bishopstown to be honest! Maybe phone them and ask?

I actually used to work there but can't remember for the life of me if the had an essence stand, cause I go to Penny's for that.

Got my w7 order today. You cant really see the eyeshadow here, but I LOVE the brow stencils!

Got the comfort zone palette today in Henry st dunnes. It's lovely! Got it just for the mac club dupe and have to say I'm impressed. The stand was fully stocked and not picked over as well for anyone else looking for wet and wild in dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

any idea if dunnes in tallaght have wet and wild? Citywest don't :(

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

any idea if dunnes in tallaght have wet and wild? Citywest don't :(

Dunnes in kilnamanagh do! It's in the grocery section, not drapery.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭quinevere

The new make up range in mccabes the colours are fab had a hard time choosing--make up studio

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

mauzo! wrote: »
    Got my w7 order today. You cant really see the eyeshadow here, but I LOVE the brow stencils!

Your brows are class!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

www.cosmeticsfairy.co.uk sell a lot of wet n wild and w7 and prices are ridiculously low

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,845 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Dunnes in Maynooth has a wet and wild stand! I got a blush in pearlescent pink and the eyebrow powder compact!
    Really didn't need to buy these but im almost finished exams so I deserve a treat? (Thats my reasoning anyway haha)

Advertisement