Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Black and White thread!

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I like this new team I have now, its all pokemon I haven't used before :)

@Sam - same :(

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

SamIAmNot wrote: »
    Only thing that annoys me is I can't get the Liberty Ticket now D:
    There is ways and means around this...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

somethings gone wrong with my ds, doesn't let me online no more boo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Oh?...........

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭SamIAmNot

Tell us more... :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

You need to get you hands on an adapter so you can upload your save to a PC, add the mystery card to the save file, then pull it back down to the cart. If I wasn't about 20 years older than most of you I'd come along to a meeting and do it for you. But I am, and I've lived this long without going on the register, I'm not about to slip up now :)

Club together, get one for the boardsies meetups!

New C-Gear skin for all, screengrab with password:
    WorldscGear.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

I'm totally late to the party, I started playing White on my DS (original DS baby!)
    Am I missing out on any functionality by not having a newer console?

I'm all confused, all the pokemon are new and scary!

reallyrose wrote: »
    I'm totally late to the party, I started playing White on my DS (original DS baby!)
    Am I missing out on any functionality by not having a newer console?

I'm all confused, all the pokemon are new and scary!

Nope, the only real difference between consoles are the games it can play and battery life, and since Pokémon is not yet 3D any console will do.

As for the new Pokémon it just takes time to get used to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭brian93

Have played 12 hours of Black, pretty good. Currently chillin' with a Dewott, a Krokorok and an Archen. Have Blitzle, Tranquill and Simisear too but will get rid of asap, Blitzle's defense is shockingly bad, I don't need Tranquill thanks to Archen and I didn't realise using the fire too early would inhibit Simisear learning moves!

Have no idea how online works, but I'll Google it eventually! Should it work with a DS lite?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

brian93 wrote: »
    Have Blitzle, Tranquill and Simisear too but will get rid of asap, Blitzle's defense is shockingly bad

Then get a new Blitzle. Zebstrika is awesome for an in game team, once you keep it physical and fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

I have adapter to upload your saves to the pc and its in this http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/9355196/Trail/searchtext%3ECHEATS.htm

I have adapter to upload your saves to the pc and its in this http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/9355196/Trail/searchtext%3ECHEATS.htm
    Although more expensive this is much MUCH better, it works with all DS games and once the hardware is updated also works with 3DS games. It only backs up the save file, you'll need something useful like Pokégen to access the data so you can clone, load in .pkm files safely. I don't recommend Pokésav as it is horribly outdated (even with the facelift it got for BW) and has issues with certain symbols (like ♀, ♂, é, á, í) and non-English letters in Player and Pokémon names, it has a habit of correcting the symbols and fecking up the names.

[/off topic] :)

+1 for Buzz's link, I have one too, it's fabuloso.

There's a Victini WFC event on in europe at the moment folks, accidentally downloaded it yesterday. Not sure when it started or when it ends, but you get a V-Create Victini which I thought was japan only and wifi only, but I'm not complaining. Haven't cashed in the wondercard yet but I presume this is the one with the B/W legendaries' moves? Also, if you missed out on the liberty pass you can finally have a hyperactive pyro-squirrel of your very own.

There's a Reshiram on WFC at the moment, game text says its from a movie and it knows blaze flare

Banjo wrote: »
    There's a Reshiram on WFC at the moment, game text says its from a movie and it knows blaze flare
    Or a Zekrom from those who own Black version :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭Ridley

English language games getting Darkrai'd until June 10 apparently.

New C - Gear skin = KLINKCGEAR2012

Go add it now before you forget!

Double Post bad I know sorry :P

Dreamworld Reshiram, Zekrom & Keldeo PokéDolls ... GTDNYH

• Advertisement

Triple post for the win!

Quick question; I forgot to take my 'mon off of the PGL before it went under maintenance, am I going to end up loosing them?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

I doubt it, I haven't lost any due to maintenance ..

Advertisement