Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOL SSF4 - Online Tournament.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭joconnell

He's had to cut off the broadband in shadoloo seeing as all these anti-dictator uprisings are in vogue right now...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

For those who watched the stream last night, did you enjoy it?

I'd appreciate some feedback.

The reason it went jumpy (I think) is that I allowed the recording to build up to 3GB which obviously requires some serious processing power as I also have it set up to automatically convert to MP4 from tournaments. I hope to avoid it happening again.
    Also Grats to hound and GGs to Azza, were some good games, even if Aaron and I were too busy slagging off Fergus et al to actually commentate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Balls, I missed the stream.

I thought with that chap saying that Azza didn't have any internet, and Azza not publicly confirming your time; that the whole thing wasn't going ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Boo-urns why didn't you post link to the stream?

Were they recorded?

Yes relax. They'll be up on youtube soon and I'll post them here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

For those who watched the stream last night, did you enjoy it?

I'd appreciate some feedback.

The reason it went jumpy (I think) is that I allowed the recording to build up to 3GB which obviously requires some serious processing power as I also have it set up to automatically convert to MP4 from tournaments. I hope to avoid it happening again.
    Also Grats to hound and GGs to Azza, were some good games, even if Aaron and I were too busy slagging off Fergus et al to actually commentate.

Awesome commentary!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

I will not relax! *smashes things*

DooM-Y-u-no-post-link-to-stream.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Why-you-no

Creature wrote: »
    I will not relax! *smashes things*

DooM-Y-u-no-post-link-to-stream.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Why-you-no

:D

I was too busy trying to ge the bloody thing to work, it started an hour late as was.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Red350

Creature wrote: »
    Boo-urns why didn't you post link to the stream?

Should have kept an eye on the SF.ie twitter, that's how everyone else found out about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

Red350 wrote: »
    Should have kept an eye on the SF.ie twitter, that's how everyone else found out about it.

Didnt even know there was a sf.ie twitter, but i dont think ive ever been on twitter :pac:

Was trying to look out for it on sf.ie website but couldnt connect to it, website was probably down?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

twitter? is that Paul trying to enfore some of SIMPLE ZESTY ideas on to our community? go away

Robbknoll wrote: »
    Didnt even know there was a sf.ie twitter, but i dont think ive ever been on twitter :pac:

Was trying to look out for it on sf.ie website but couldnt connect to it, website was probably down?
    www.streetfighter.ie

First game of last nights final is up.

The rest are encoding and will up load over the coming days. The files are really big!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Me and banjob played our games. It was 10-4 to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

Great games to bush 2nite. The first couple were some great matches but he took command near the end.
    The final should be a good one.

• Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

Is there a play off for 3rd place by any chance?

bush wrote: »
    Me and banjob played our games. It was 10-4 to me.

That puts hound and Bush in the final.

At your discretion gentlemen....

Let me know so we can commentate - maybe after inferno?

Azza wrote: »
    Is there a play off for 3rd place by any chance?

We have not had one of them in the last one but I have no problem if you and Araforn wanna play for third place.

Please don't have it at the same time as the lads are having the final and I will try to get it recorded etc.

Next week after inferno?

Second clip form the first semi.

The last minute or so of that one is where it all starts getting funny :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

ayjayirl wrote: »

Was saying sf.ie for short i know the web address thanks :)

Right lads - we get this finished this week? When do you want to play the final and 3rd place playoff?

We can record, commentate, broadcast etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

Play the 3rd place then we'll play the final I guess. I wanna see the 3rd place. I suppose me and Bush will play either tomorrow or Wednesday at about 9 or so if thats cool wit Bush

Actually I'm not sure when I can play. Maybe thursday night. I want to watch the Footy (champions league) so I'll be MIA when thats on or mostly likely will be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Im ok with any night really.

Ok, We'll say the final is on Thursday.

Azza & Banjo_b - you want to have your match on Thursday as well? That way we could have the 3rd place playoff and then the final in one long session?

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

I'm not free at all this week unfortunately lads. I've a ton of things on. Give azza 3rd, he hammered me in a long session last week anyway.

Ok, Azza has 3rd so.

Hound & Bush on Thursday.

@ Brian - commentary on thursday?

Yeah I'm game. Just remind me to stop the stream every 20 mins or so :)

Yeah I'm game. Just remind me to stop the stream every 20 mins or so :)

Stop the stream every 20 minutes or so :D

• Advertisement

ok, the final is tonight.

@Hound and Bush. What time? 9pm? We have to set up the gear. Let us all know. We will broadcast, commentate etc.

Advertisement