Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurants Dublin 15

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Always a benefit when you have noisy toddler with you.

I actually find the noise contributes to the atmosphere, nothing worse than being in a deathly quiet place where you're afraid to have a good conversation or a laugh because everyone in the place can hear you.

There's such a thing as balance. With all the glass and the layout of the place the noise could get too loud, and if you're paying full price you should at least be able to hear yourself think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Horses for courses I suppose, even in the evenings without our toddler I've never found noise an issue there, and we're there fairly often.

Another great spot, probably more so for people with kids, and not really Dublin 15 but not too far away either, is La Bucca in Rathoath.

Advertisement