Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Nice one Jonjo. had a small bet on it after reading this last night.

Could not back it myself after Phil Taylor blew it. Didn't feel like chasing after that.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Could not back it myself after Phil Taylor blew it. Didn't feel like chasing after that.

He cost me my bet (treble) too :pac: Had Taylor to win, Mackail-Smith Insurebet (passed on) and Heracles to win. Only the 7 euro on it, returned 44. Would have only won around 7 euro after Smith was passed on but nonetheless, was a shocker to see him lose.

You and the other lads here, keep the tips coming :)

I only tip when i think something is nailed on:cool:

Bulls - Heat game 3 coming up, anyone like to call this? :)

Seems Heat are favourites based on odds and opinions. Any recommended bets would be appreciated.

Bulls - Heat game 3 coming up, anyone like to me a call on this? :)

Seems Heat are favourites based on odds and opinions. Any recommended bets would be appreciated.

Will have a look for you now, not betting on this but will research it for ya.

• Advertisement

Will have a look for you now, not betting on this but will research it for ya.

Just looking around, seems popular opinion is that it'll be a defensive and very physical game. Unders looks solid as well as Miami winning. Looking at those two currently but any advice is appreciated as I said..

Unders looks solid

Yeah the records support this but i would be inclined to go with the overs as its only 179.5pts they have to beat which is low, personally i would go with this if i had to have a bet but it will be close 10 pts either way but the overs are my call by a whisker.

Pretty much nailed on now for overs.

booya mother****er over 179.5pts i told ya t would be close bit would get with the overs, jonjo strikes agian:D

You left it late, but yeah went for overs in the end. Good stuff.

Should have lumped the **** out of Miami though like I was planning to :pac:

• Advertisement

What do you make of the game tonight Jonjo?

Stuck 50 on Miami tonight

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,061 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Stuck 6quid on Miami -5.5 points last night taught 5/4 was good price for it too.

Miami are hot favs now to go on and win it..

I am Miami Heat fan since early 90' and never taught I see the day we win an Championship so going for our second be class!! Much to do yet though

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭johnny_cash

Hi has anybody got any tips for the thunder - mavericks game tonight?

Chancing it probably, but I've gone for Miami to wrap this up tonight.

I love the playoffs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

What's everyone think for the NBA Final? I'm thinking of lumping on Miami @ 10/19.

Miami are strong favourites and have picked up pace as the season has worn on. But Dallas have a very good record them.

Looking at it tonight. Overs in the last four games between the two sides, makes me lean more towards taking this route tonight. That and Game 1 is more often than not high scoring games.

I won't be deciding till tip off anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Jason Kidd is 66/1 to be MVP in the finals with PP. Amazing value, only stuck a tenner on it but worth a punt...

Taken overs.

Fell well short of unders! 1st quarter was what lost this bet, 33 points scored in total.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Gone for Miami -5.

MikeyGorse wrote: »
    Gone for Miami -5.

Same here.

right went with Miami -4.5 think this is cracking bet even just under odds on I rate them 8-9 points better with Home Advantage...

Come on Miami

Seems the popular choice looking around various forums.. so was overs in game 1 :pac:

But sure, I'll hop on Miami -5 too.

right went with Miami -4.5 think this is cracking bet even just under odds on I rate them 8-9 points better with Home Advantage...

Come on Miami

ouch :o

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

What everyone think tonight? I'm thinking Dallas -1 1st qtr. But anyone think anything else?

• Advertisement

Im going for Heat at 5/4

Advertisement