Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inferno XVI - Exchange, Temple Bar, Dublin 05/02/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Mickles_86

No
    **** man I remember that tag! Must have been that we didn't play much, and when you hop on boards your friends list explodes!
    Did we play much in vanilla? Back when I was a padrog lol, What character do you play?
    We have casuals every saturday 2-6 and tuesday 6-10 as part of Dragonslayers at the QUB students union so if you're ever about it would be great to get some new blood!

I don't think we played much but definately bumped into each other a few times in vanilla, don't remember u using rog i thought you used ryu back then no?
    I'm using Guile and Gen at the minute and trying out cody as well. Yeah I might take a run down to Belfast for a days craic some saturday and get my ass whooped :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Ian McTetly

Lol that must have been ages ago, I had a generic SF start with oul Ryu, switched to rog after a while though, simple character for a simple man! We aren't on this saturday cause most of us are heading down for the 2v2 then next sat is Inferno but we'll be down on tuesdays if you're about.

No
    Nah i would never be able to get down on a tuesday with work, i'll get down to a few more tournaments after inferno to get more experience. Seen you in a few videos here using rog, and a very good one at that, how times have changed since ryu eh?lol used to use him myself but i'd rarely use him now.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

No
    What the hell is this thread doing off the front page?

Gonna be a good one I hope :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 SobriuS

BTW... Where is the location...

I am working like hell and need an address so that I can find my way there...

And just to make sure.. It started at 10 right? =)

Cya Saturday!

• Advertisement

No
    SobriuS wrote: »
    BTW... Where is the location...

I am working like hell and need an address so that I can find my way there...

And just to make sure.. It started at 10 right? =)

Cya Saturday!

Doors open at 10, try to be there for 12 latest.

It's in the Exchange, on Exchange Street, behind the Turks Head.

No
    Doors open at 10, try to be there for 12 latest.

It's in the Exchange, on Exchange Street, behind the Turks Head.

Is it not in temple bar? I have never been there before so i'm not entirely sure, gonna ask hound for his number and maybe meet him where this is happening. another thing.......as i don't have a fight stick do i take my ps3 pad or what?

No
    Mickles_86 wrote: »
    Is it not in temple bar? I have never been there before so i'm not entirely sure, gonna ask hound for his number and maybe meet him where this is happening. another thing.......as i don't have a fight stick do i take my ps3 pad or what?

That IS Temple Bar :)

Yeah bring your pad. Looking forward to meeting you. Wanna see this badass Guile of yours!

No
    That IS Temple Bar :)

Yeah bring your pad. Looking forward to meeting you. Wanna see this badass Guile of yours!

Lol. I reckon i'll be using Gen Doom but if u wanna see my Guile here is a match i had that got uploaded from a guy on another forum, didn't play particularly well in this match so don't judge!lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dij-jE7fQmo

No
    Mickles_86 wrote: »
    Lol. I reckon i'll be using Gen Doom but if u wanna see my Guile here is a match i had that got uploaded from a guy on another forum, didn't play particularly well in this match so don't judge!lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dij-jE7fQmo

Nice super- flash explosion. Ryu Wasn't great tbh though.

This is the Ryu you need to be practicing against :)

• Advertisement

No
    ^^ Now thats a good Ryu and Guile right there. Can't wait till saturday should be a good days craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

No
    Aw. Cant make it up to this Inferno :( Japanese lesson couldn't be moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Not going to be at this one either gents I'm afraid.

Have a good one though!

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

No
    Looking forward to this!

Get hype?

No
    Guys, need a favour.

I need 2 mini USB leads, the same ones as the ps3 uses to charge it's pads.

Tis kinda important.

Also, for commentary, if anyone has a set of earphones with a long lead, we could do with 2 of them.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

No
    speedboat=i hope we dont meet again in groups or outside of groups, otherwise it will slowly start to become a real rivalry

• Registered Users Posts: 10,977 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

No
    Guys, need a favour.

I need 2 mini USB leads, the same ones as the ps3 uses to charge it's pads.

Tis kinda important.

Also, for commentary, if anyone has a set of earphones with a long lead, we could do with 2 of them.

Thanks.

I'll bring two mini-USB leads and a set of headphones with a three metre cable.

No
    I'll bring two mini-USB leads and a set of headphones with a three metre cable.

This is why you're a legend.

Who'se bringing xboxes?

No
    I too will be bringing an xbox with all Super And Ultra costume packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Might as well give this a go:

Who is bringing Shirley Manson, lead singer of Garbage and part time terminator?

• Advertisement

No
    I too will be bringing an xbox with all Super And Ultra costume packs.

Well that's one.

See thr problem? :D

No
    People who can, bring consoles. Dan isn't going to be there and he normally brings two.

Copies of the game too.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

No
    I'm probably not entering.

I'll show up at some time before it's over though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

What's this place opposite? I know it's mentioned before but i can't find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

More or less opposite the Czech Inn. Also just down the road from the porterhouse on parliament street

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

No
    Around the back of the Turk's Head as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

No
    I'm sick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Maybe
    Who won?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

bush wrote: »
    Who won?

Grand final was Cobelcog and Hound i think but I had to leave to catch my bus before it happened.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Coblecog 1st
    Hound 2nd
    Blag 3rd
    Farz 32nd

Advertisement