Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fade Street

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

Did anyone else notice after Vogue and Louise leave the nightclub on Grafton St, Louise says she is going to get a taxi?
    Her flat is not even 5 minutes walk away!!
    Lazy b*tch!!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭coconut5

My favourite part was the guy chatting to Vogue after her acting class. He was the most natural person in the whole show. Great episode though, was so delighted last night when I saw it was back. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

That new fella that Louise was seeing was very sneaky but something very fishy about him though!! Good episode 7 though, Danni more herself in it I think and relaxed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭TaraFoxglove

Feckin' hell, I didn't realise the rest of the series was being shown, I thought they were just repeats! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,129 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Im sure It will be repeated later in the week so you wont miss anything.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭FerrisBueller

I hope Dani gets back with Paul, he makes quality tv.

Fairly gutted that Jules fúcked off to London, Kid Karate are nothing without her PR skills.

Did anyone notice when Louise was arguing with yer man there were loads of people watching them through the mirror?

Louise was and always will be the true star!!!

Cici had too many lines...also I thought she went to NCAD, not DIT...

Im sure It will be repeated later in the week so you wont miss anything.

RTÉ Player is my friend. :cool:

Jeez, what an attitude Dani had to the coffee run. I'd be glad of the opportunity for some fresh air!

She probably doesnt smoke lol.

She probably doesnt smoke lol.

Neither do I, I actually genuinely meant fresh air there. :D

In my world you cant have one without the other Im afraid.
    Fair play to ya though.

• Advertisement

OK, I know it's scripted and edited to buggery, but it seems with Dani that there's not much acting required to display that terrible attitude...

Nice to see her and Vogue properly bellylaughing though, at the beer festival. That was nice. Vogue seems like a sound person. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Damn I completely forgot to watch the new episode the other night. It's been pushed back to a very late time, mustn't be getting the viewers they hoped for! Will catch up on RTE player today or tomorrow...looking forward to the hilarity, although I'll miss Paul :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

A decade from now three of them will be famous models/actors. Dani will be back in Wexford on welfare.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

A few minutes in, Vogue mentioned her DJ residency. Where is it? Can we go? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭awesom_o

I still am in awe of the fact that our TV licenses are paying for this muck.

Nevertheless, I said I'd give it a go.

Never again!

I (along with everyone else who has any form of cop on) know this is scripted. But, regardless of what you think about the fact that it's scripted, I must say its scripted badly. Vogue doing acting classes? I thought Fade Street was one big acting class. Jeez.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Up-n-atom!

Ah saw this for the first time during the week, tis gas (though prob not for the right reasons...) Am hoping Dani's old boyfriend is coming back too, heard he's a bit of a knack-bag, would mix things up a bit! And am I the only one who finds the other 3 apart from Dani completely interchangeable? They could switch all their names and jobs and I don't think I'd notice:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Dan Theman

I had the pleasure of watching this comedy... ahem reality show for the third time the other day (my girlfriend is unfortunatly adicted). The acting is so funny i cant believe it is still being marketed as a reality show!! And one of em wants to be an actress haha dont think so! That bloke lee from the tatto shop is a friend of my cousin and told him he was told what to say... reality yea? haha he apparently gets on with the danny girl but was told to treat her like ****e. so stupid!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

MY favourite bit was them drinking wine by the river, as if they were at some Parisian cafe - they obviously brought their own bottle and glasses! Would be brilliant if the guards moved them on.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 dubhillbilly

I went back to watch the first episode as I'd missed it and as if things couldn't get any worse... they show Dani coming to Dublin on the Wexford train from Heuston Station.. the Wexford train only serves Connolly Station... how stupid are the producers to make that mistake... even Dani should've known that!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,796 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Maybe they are still there now with their cans of Scrumpy Jack.....

• Advertisement

Ha i dont remember seeing them drinking by the river (its slightly blurry i was neckin the JD too make it bearable). i would hav loved to hav seen the gards bustin em... guaruntee one of those d*ckhead girls wud have tried flirtin her way out of it. They are so hot after all (they think) they must be invinsible.

Nolanger wrote: »
    A decade from now three of them will be famous models/actors. Dani will be back in Wexford on welfare.

Funny i think the dani one is the only one that has a job now!!! And hang on what do you mean they WILL BE famous... does featuring in a comedy on rte not count as being famous?!

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭sleepyholland

Did she say she came from wexford that day?
    I like to think she was in Cork doing the dirt on Paul with that J90 dude?;)

Louise really does look like Alan Hansen, doesn't she? :D:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

This isn't reality tv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 pac20

It really made me laugh when Louise referred to that girl at the bar as a 'bird' - thought only guys said that for some reason!

pac20 wrote: »
    It really made me laugh when Louise referred to that girl at the bar as a 'bird' - thought only guys said that for some reason!

Well, she is Alan Hansen in reality, so it is a bloke. Just slipped out of character for a minute, I guess! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭FerrisBueller

Eh have ye not realised that Louise is not like other girls? She's in a league of her own :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 pac20

@TaraFoxGlove

hahahahhaha - sorry am new to this - dunno how to do this 'Original Quote' thing!

• Advertisement

Eh have ye not realised that Louise is not like other girls? She's in a league of her own :cool:

Louise is the blandest cast member...

Advertisement