Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fade Street

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,256 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Does that tattoo parlour ever get any paying customers?
    Its always just her and the two lads.

Cranky bollix on Sat Night Show now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Cranky bollix on Sat Night Show now.
    His orange Lamborghini is parked at Ely Place most days. Could do with a few splashes of paint?

Just let the girls stand beside it under the camera lights and the mascara and fake tan dripping off them should discolour it a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭Generation Terrorist

Is tonights episode a repeat? It's on at 11.30 unusally this week and going by the tv guide it sounds the same as last weeks episode

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Is tonights episode a repeat? It's on at 11.30 unusally this week and going by the tv guide it sounds the same as last weeks episode

Hopefully it'll be pushed out to 3am in a few weeks time.

Bye Fake Street, it was fun while it lasted... :D

vogue looking a bit rough talking to beardy kermitted-jacket man.
    so she finally reveals her technoelectro roots....

cici looks like a thai lady-boy.

now they are calling her Thai names :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭TaraFoxglove

Attitude from Louise!!!

And Dani's arguments always make me feel morto.

• Advertisement

Dani is such a painful person.

glasso wrote: »
    Dani is such a painful person.

She's a bit classless, I have to say.

She's a bit classless, I have to say.

why don't you spit it out - she more than a partial pikie / nick-knack with her "ye know wha" argument style.

waterworks from little Louise - why do girls always pull that one out of the (hand) bag!

glasso wrote: »
    why don't you spit it out - she more than a partial pikie / nick-knack with her "ye know wha" argument style.

Calm the head! :eek: ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

Just caught Fade Street on RTE Player. I'm really creeped out by the Dani/Keith storyline, between Dani changing her story about what she said to Cici and getting over-aggressive with Keith. Is she still involved in the show? I notice that the other 3 girls are on twitter, under their own names... Has she had misgivings about her role since the series was filmed?

Dani's a bit of a knacker, TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Dani's a bit of a knacker, TBH.

You can take the girl out of Wexford...:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Did ye see Louise crying? Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh ....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭SHOVELLER

Hooked on this now. So bad its good!

Cici is a very good looking girl but what's the story with your man wearing a shawl on his head??!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

someone please explain the purpose of this show?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Have a look through the television section here.
    Personally, I think its utter..(insert profanities here!)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Moved here.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

SHOVELLER wrote: »
    Hooked on this now. So bad its good!

Cici is a very good looking girl but what's the story with your man wearing a shawl on his head??!!

cos he's like, so totally cool and far out or something?
    is she really good looking, or just a clever make up artist behind it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Dymo

RTE saw a format that worked on MTV, The Hills and thought wow that looks like a cheap programme to make and it might take off. So they tried it and people are talking about it. I suppose advertising revenue is the purpose of it.

I'm sorry I didn't slag off the show if thats what you were expecting.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭funki_munkee

Just caught Fade Street on RTE Player. I'm really creeped out by the Dani/Keith storyline, between Dani changing her story about what she said to Cici and getting over-aggressive with Keith. ?

Trust me this is the one element of Fade Street which is true to life!! Dani is exactly like that when it comes to fellas in reality too! Not a cool girl...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

Dymo wrote: »
    RTE saw a format that worked on MTV, The Hills and thought wow that looks like a cheap programme to make and it might take off. So they tried it and people are talking about it. I suppose advertising revenue is the purpose of it.

I'm sorry I didn't slag off the show if thats what you were expecting.

Why would it upset me if you didnt slag off the show?
    I just dont see the point of the show, theres no comedy, no real drama. No storyline, i suppose im just not into the the hills of this world

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 AuroraBorealis

You can take the girl out of Wexford...:pac:

Not all us Wexfordians are like, ahem, the fabulous Ms Robinson. Bahaha. She is an eejit though. Unfortunately the way she is on the show is how she is in reality. No joke. That's her real personality she's showing. Makes us look bad. She's not even completely Irish! lol :cool:

Meow!!
    Jealous or what girls?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭coconut5

Fade St. has been pushed back to the even later time of 23:45 this evening. I will never understand the scheduling people that work at RTE. They have that series 'White Collar' on at around 1 in the morning on Monday nights, why not make it a 10 o'clock show?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 200 ✭✭RoisinDove

Not all us Wexfordians are like, ahem, the fabulous Ms Robinson. Bahaha. She is an eejit though. Unfortunately the way she is on the show is how she is in reality. No joke. That's her real personality she's showing. Makes us look bad. She's not even completely Irish! lol :cool:

What do you mean she's not completely Irish?

Advertisement