Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fade Street

Options
  • 02-12-2010 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Bad acting from the get go- main culprit= Wexford girl.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭to99

I love how they were told to fight about one thing but you can just tell that they're fighting about something all together different- eh, like the fact that they have nothing in common.

See, again, I contend that the show would be better with just the blondes. The stellar office scenes are gas!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

I hate the way loike, that every sentence sounds like it ends in a question mark loike?

Brutal acting per usual? Agree with OP? Dani is the worst?

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭SquirrelFace

This is the first time Ive seen fade street, its on tv now in my house and my dad just asked if Vogue is a tranny!!

This is the first time Ive seen fade street, its on tv now in my house and my dad just asked if Vogue is a tranny!!

Tell him she is.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Bella mamma

Did yez see where the surfing fellas on the beach asked Louise when she lived and she said in Dublin, on Fade Street? Not knowing where that was (obviously) she added it was in the "Copperface Jacks area". She must never have heard of Dame Street or Grafton Street areas!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

my mate worked as one of the camera men and apparently there is no script there only generally given what they have to say and take it from there, **** you RTE, big load of balls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Overature wrote: »
    my mate worked as one of the camera men and apparently there is no script there only generally given what they have to say and take it from there, **** you RTE, big load of balls
    Who? Vogue? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

awful concept thats 5 years too late.

apparently this vogue woman does "dj gigs"...oh for the love of christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

barryd09 wrote: »

haha there's an episode with her trying to, tis gas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭TaraFoxglove

Yup, typical RTÉ.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Such tension between Louise and Dani

'Where are you going? to get a job?'

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭KylieWyley

wtf is 'reality' about that show?

I can't see any Irish person talking/carrying on the way they do. Its completely inconceivable and utter rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Why am I still watching this?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

There has only been 3 episodes so far hasn't here, or have I missed one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

She gave the game away in the scene where the guy was showing her how to use the Pioneer CDJ, and she said "here are my songs" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

Such tension between Louise and Dani

'Where are you going? to get a job?'

For a moment I thought I was on the X-Factor Thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,759 ✭✭✭ebbsy

That confrontation at the end was of a similar standard to Cruise/Nicholson in the court room-incredible !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,965 ✭✭✭Tim Robbins

This is probably my favourite program on RTE right now. It is so ridiculous - it is hillarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭coconut5

I'm actually rooting for Louise. Dani is a spoilt brat.

coconut5 wrote: »
    I'm actually rooting for Louise. Dani is a spoilt brat.

Erm, Dani and Louise aren't real people. They spend their active hours walking round repeating stuff into a camera until the director is happy.

Plus, when the script outline says "dani to act like spoilt brat", thats what she has to do...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 FadeStGal

telekon wrote: »
    Erm, Dani and Louise aren't real people. They spend their active hours walking round repeating stuff into a camera until the director is happy.

Plus, when the script outline says "dani to act like spoilt brat", thats what she has to do...

Aren't real people?

The 'characters' and 'script' are based on who the girls really are and what they really do. It's just filmed for TV.

I don't get why you people are still watching the show. Unless you are actually a fan of course :rolleyes:

FadeStGal wrote: »
    Aren't real people?

The 'characters' and 'script' are based on who the girls really are and what they really do. It's just filmed for TV.

I don't get why you people are still watching the show. Unless you are actually a fan of course :rolleyes:

Hi Dani/Louise/Cici/Vogue etc. etc.

Oh and if that is their/your real personalities, how embarrassing for them/you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭coconut5

Yeah, okay. I don't like her 'character' then.

FadeStGal wrote: »
    Aren't real people?

Lol, thanks for the laugh. :D

Yea...they REALLY work in that magazine and MCD. The fact that they were the focus of this show had NOTHING to do with it. :rolleyes:

Louise's interview was hilarious. Would a performance like that get you a job in the 'real world'? I think not...

Love your username btw! Do you know the Vogmonster in person?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

I'm actually angry that I pay a licence fee for the likes of this rubbish. Can RTE not use their heads, this fake reality crap has been done badly before. Its all very well saying "ah its so bad its funny", but its costing us money. Bloody disgrace.

Lads Fade Street is great. Its like the brilliant undertones of a society gone wrong yanno. A parody if you will.

Love all the people who like post in the thread every week about how ****e it is. OMG guyz.

Lads Fade Street is great. Its like the brilliant undertones of a society gone wrong yanno. A parody if you will.

Love all the people who like post in the thread every week about how ****e it is. OMG guyz.

I wouldnt say its so sh*te its good...its so sh*te its the worst tv show on RTE, ever.

Its a historic show in that respect. Which I believe deserves to be talked about and mocked each week. Have you seen the amount of blogs dedicated to it each week??...purely to take the piss and unmercifully so...

let people have their release.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭to99

Ha, no season 2 then;

http://www.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?id=987864

Or maybe they're changing scenery.

I wouldnt say its so sh*te its good...its so sh*te its the worst tv show on RTE, ever.

Its a historic show in that respect. Which I believe deserves to be talked about and mocked each week. Have you seen the amount of blogs dedicated to it each week??...purely to take the piss and unmercifully so...

let people have their release.
    To me its just the "cool" thing that everybody does. Sure its easy to make fun of RTE Television but to say its worse than Living with Lucy, The Panel (now), Republic of Telly is extremely narrow minded.

• Advertisement

To me its just the "cool" thing that everybody does. Sure its easy to make fun of RTE Television but to say its worse than Living with Lucy, The Panel (now), Republic of Telly is extremely narrow minded.

To state an opinion you don't agree with is narrow-minded? That's a good one.

Advertisement