Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fade Street

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭TaraFoxglove

Dani doesn't appear as an artist on the Dublin Ink website. She might still be an apprentice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I've watched all the episodes of Fade Street since they started. However, this girl Dani?! Ugh. And Cici?! Are the people at RTE who actually cast these people stupid? They saw the format for The Hills and decided to get some one in who likes tatoos and piercings and they think that the type of viewer who watches The Hills wants to see some girl work as an apprentice tatoo artist / piercing person? Jees, RTE are muppets. I fast forward through all those scenes now with Dani in the tatoo parlor, it's just gross. And as for that Cici girl. Do they think that people want to listen to her? They got it right with Louise and Vogue but jees, what were they thinking putting Dani and Cici on it - it's just baffling.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭MastiffMrs

Worst Irish program ever. Watched it once and cringed the whole way thru it. That there are people who exist in Dublin like "Vogue" is a complete embarrassment to the country. I hate that my tv licence is paying for such utter sh**e. Just noticed this is a thread in reality tv...surely should b in Fiction?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,335 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

MastiffMrs wrote: »
    Worst Irish program ever. Watched it once and cringed the whole way thru it. That there are people who exist in Dublin like "Vogue" is a complete embarrassment to the country.

In fairness Vogue comes across as the soundest and most normal of all the girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,796 ✭✭✭ebbsy

coconut5 wrote: »
    Fade St. has been pushed back to the even later time of 23:45 this evening. I will never understand the scheduling people that work at RTE. They have that series 'White Collar' on at around 1 in the morning on Monday nights, why not make it a 10 o'clock show?

The late timeslot is due to the fact that it is an edgy, fast-paced, and controversial programme. I think it will become so big that the advertisements during the break will command more cash than the superbowl ads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,129 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Real reason its pushed back is because of the bloody election. They have a politics programme every night now so normal schedules are messed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭thesultan

What is the name of the fella that works in the office with Louise? The fella in the bar that had Cici's band booked is suppose to be annoyed when it was a band he booked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Cici's accent is the most annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭SHOVELLER

Cici's accent is very sexy.

Your man Andre must come from central casting. Obvious from along he would lose it as he has crazy eyes!

Great programme:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

You're all very bold. Poor Vogue was on eXposayyyy this evening (repeated tomorrow on TV3 around 12:50pm) letting Glenda Gilson have a rummage in his her bag, and she specifically said that she was going to "stick to my facebook and twitter, and I'm never going on boards.ie again".

YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

• Advertisement

Thats the last time I give her compliments so!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

You're all very bold. Poor Vogue was on eXposayyyy this evening (repeated tomorrow on TV3 around 12:50pm) letting Glenda Gilson have a rummage in his her bag, and she specifically said that she was going to "stick to my facebook and twitter, and I'm never going on boards.ie again".

YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

Ah, thats a pity. Why did it have to be the tolerable one that took offence? Bad buzz. Its the three other fools that deserve the abuse...

• Registered Users Posts: 4 pjk22

must admitt i thought dani was nice up until she lied through her teeth about the whole keith thing with cici, i still think she is gorgeous though..

why is it always the good looking ones....?:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

In fairness Vogue comes across as the soundest and most normal of all the girls.
    That's because she's more of a bloke.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Nolanger wrote: »
    That's because she's more of a bloke.

Eh what? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

Anybody think Cicis voice is similar to Brians clone on Family Guy ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

They played Dublin band The Blades so well done. Just think this show is unintentionally funny? The way Dani is such an eejit, the way the girls are always messing up but don't realise it, the way Louise cries after 5 seconds when being given out to, the way the two Stellar bosses think they're in charge of a top magazine, the way everyone tries to be 'cool'. Why can't they make a reality show called Sheriff Street?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

tinkerbell wrote: »
    Eh what? :confused:
    The poster thought they'd be funny making the age-old Vogue is a lad joke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Nolanger wrote: »
    Why can't they make a reality show called Sheriff Street?
    Well there's the Big Gypsy Wedding show which is sort of more in that line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Well there's the Big Gypsy Wedding show which is sort of more in that line.

Sheriff Street isn't that bad :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Looks like it's the last episode tonight. Wonder if it will end on a cliffhanger? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Anyone see Vogue on the 11850 ad? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Little Acorn

Anyone see Vogue on the 11850 ad? :D

Yep, Thought I imagined that cos only saw it once.:o

why does vogue only have gay male friends? just 'cos she feels safe from not getting lunged at?!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

glasso wrote: »
    why does vogue only have gay male friends? just 'cos she feels safe from not getting lunged at?!

http://www.herald.ie/entertainment/around-town/vogue-defies-fade-streets-slump-in-ratings-as-shes-snapped-up-as-new-star-2445198.html

How the hell is Louise a 32E??....according to her Assets profile?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

glasso wrote: »

There's a name for a girl like that which in all likelyhood would have me banned from these parts for saying it so I won't just in case :D

Looking forward to this.
    It cant be any worse/boring/false than the last couple of hours watching the debate.

And Ive more drink in me now :-P

Will somebody buy a pack of Duracell for CiCi!!

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭milehip1

Will somebody buy a pack of Duracell for CiCi!!

she sounds like she eats woodbines for breekie

lol tattoed fugwit: (about louise) is she not a moany bitch?
    dani:yea

go vouge you fierce girl

• Advertisement

Dani is a fookin' eejit.

Advertisement