Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CLOSED] Win an ESBStore.ie €250 voucher

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

It's got to be the Motormonkey. My Ipod's always running out of steam when I'm on the road. And it'll do my phone too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Dg1994

My favourite product is the Solar Centre Solar PIR Utility Light. I think it is a great alternative to an ordinary mains operated light. I think that one of these would greatly improve safety in my farmyard at night time. The ESB have a great website and provide great customer service:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Bealguala

My favourite product is the Chimney Balloon as I love my traditional open fire and this Reduces heat loss when the fire isn't in use. Simple but brilliant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Barleygrove

I don't have it yet, but my favourite product from your website is your 'Ei carbon monoxide alarm.' At just €24.95, it's a small price to pay for peace of mind, and I plan to buy one immediately for myself, and for my family members as well. Smoke alarms are the norm; now carbon monoxide detectors should join them. As an added bonus, this is an Irish product.

http://www.esbstore.ie/Product/Ei-Carbon-Monoxide-Alarm/1256/200

• Registered Users Posts: 26 thatone

http://www.esbstore.ie/Product/Gelert-Wind-Up-and-Solar-Power-Radio/1225/600

The gelert wind up and solar power radio would be great for out on the farm!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭robbeardsley

This is my favourite :D

http://www.esbstore.ie/Product/Solar-Centre-Solar-Party-Lights/1259/500

Built a patio last summer be nice to have some quality lighting out there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 seanot123

Hi David,
    I think my favourites would be pretty much most of the products that are available. My house flooded over the christmas and I have a young son who would benefit immensely from most of these products.
    To begin with it would be nice to have the Armaflex Frost and Heat Insulation Kit installed. My house once heated is costing me a bomb. All the heat is going out the windows and doors and up the god damn chimney so this would also be very helpful
    Chimney Balloon
    ie; the chimney balloon. Next on my list would be the Sangamo Boost Immersion Time Switch so that i might have hot water readily available when i want to take a shower. It would have been nice to have a Sensor Systems Watchman Sonic Oil Level Monitor so that I would have been reminded to check the oil before all the chaos happened when the pipes burst because i ran out of oil. Yes, I should have been more careful but with the lead up to Christmas I had so much on my mind and with the house being warm I hadn't thought that the oil would have gone so quick after having bein filled in november. Also some smoke alarms would be a great help! This is starting to get embarrassing now so I will stop!
    Oh....Lastly if possible, it would be nice to have some of the grand prize to go towards my esb bill! If not, I would have no problem spending it on great products from the esb store to better safeguard and secure my home!
    All the best, here's hoping some good fortune comes my way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kevinm772

I looked through the ESB Shop site to see what product I would post here. They have lots of cool and useful stuff but one thing caught my eye and made me decide to order one right away: the EI Carbon Monoxide detector
    It's something that could save your life. I live in Kinsale, we had our wedding reception in the Trident Hotel and I will never forget what happened there recently.

Ei204.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 furrytrousers

Motormonkey Multi-purpose in car charger. I love my Iphone but the battery is woefull. This device ensures i can bcharge it whenever in my car. It also charges my Sat nav , Nintendo DS & any other USB or cable devices I have.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Two carbon monoxide detectors. Rechargeable batteries. Two chimney balloons. PIR utility light and Oil Alarm monitor. Couple of energy saving bulbs wouldn't go a miss either.

I quite like the Philips Living Colours light too would look good in the music room. Oh the choices. Lets just say if i win i wont have much trouble getting rid of the €250 in two minutes 50 seconds (give or take) :D

LivingColour%20lead.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Rockin

Philips Imageo LED Rechargeable Candle Lights

HANDS DOWN !

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭cartom

I've changed my mine I think the Carbon Monoxide Alarm is most essential, and a great price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Everyone,

Many thanks to all who entered; we were delighted with your response to the competition and for your helpful comments about the products on offer! :) Your feedback is always welcome.

Without further ado, the winner of the competition for the €250 ESBstore.ie voucher is... aidan.connolly, with this post!

Congratulations to aidan.connolly, and commiserations to the rest - however, don't forget to enter our new competition this week for a chance to win a SIM Free HTC Desire HD smartphone! See here for details.

Thanks again,

David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭ESB CS: Chris

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations to our winner, and thanks again to all those who took the time to enter.

The Chimney Balloons were a pretty popular choice in this competition. They are a great way of saving money and energy by preventing heat loss up any drafty unused chimneys in your home.

For those of you who are interested, we asked Ciara O'Brien from the Irish Times to try one out. You can read her review here

Many thanks
    Chris

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement