Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CLOSED] Win an ESBStore.ie €250 voucher

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭lazer.blue

LED LENSER Rechargeable Head Torch

Great for power cuts!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭vepyewwo

Powermonkey Classic V2 Portable Charger for your mobile devices

• Registered Users Posts: 40 cunninsu

I entered before with the chimney balloon and yes my favourite is still the chimney balloon, great product. Love your shop makes life so much easier! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭redeight

I like the look of the LED LENSER Professional Hand Torch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Joeeyy313

I have few its thats okay...
    The solar powered LED lights were a huge hit when the power went, all the neighbors were asking how they were still on. We recommended them to quite a few people!
    The X-Mini speaker is also great, the power of the sound really is surprising for the size of it.
    And lastly what seems a very popular one, the gelert radio is extremely when footing turf down in the bog!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭magicray

I would love this Philips Living Colours LED Light

I love the idea that you can have sunshine on a grey day :D it would get lots of use in Ireland anyway !

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Claregirl

Could have really done with http://www.esbstore.ie/Product/Boiler-Bleed-Valve/1249/100 instead of paying a call out to the local plumber to bleed the boiler.

Then again http://www.esbstore.ie/Product/Sensor-Systems-Watchman-Sonic-Oil-Level-Monitor/1244/100 would stop me running out in the first place!

What an excellent site I've seen loads I'd love to buy if only I had the cash.....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 TonyCochrane

I do like the Gelert Wind Up and Solar Power Radio, one small criticism is that the weight is not listed in so far as I can see.

I still would like it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭littleoulme

My favorite product is the Flash Wireless Digital Room Thermostat because I have older back boiler and it can be quite hard to control the temp in our home.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭ladycam

Ok, my favourites would have to be:
    the Flash Wireless Digital Room Thermostat (apparently the other ones can be as much as 5 degrees off)
    or
    Mira Anti Lime Scale Shower Head
    (thewater where I am is so hard! would love not to have to soak my old shower head in vinegar all the time!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 geraldino

I have been meaning to buy the carbon monoxide alarm. I thing it is an essential safety item for my home. definitely will be looking for this on the website

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭bogtreader

Tuff tools rechargeable 30 led heavy duty work torch
    You can never have enough torches:D

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭battries not included

http://www.esbstore.ie/Product/Armaflex-Frost-and-Heat-Insulation-Kit/1248/100

Saved my life*

*ok not my life but it did save my pipes! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 xRAWRx

I have to jump on the Gelert Wind Up and Solar Power Radio bandwagon. It was like love at first sight- now I can't stop fantasising about my eco-friendly, music-filled tanning sessions on the roof terrace this Summer. Ok, I know I'm being a bit ambitious about the tanning...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

LivingColour%20lead.jpgPhilips Living Colours LED Light

Its pretty cool lookin. Its not exactly to cheap, so a voucher wouldn't go a stray towards the purchase :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭orl

Desptie the winter, I am hopeful of a warm summer where I can have barbecues to show the light off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

My favorite product is Solar Centre Solar Party Lights. I love spending evenings eating and chatting outdoors. I might not feel the cold so much with more lights!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

I love the Armaflex Frost and Heat Insulation Kit because i think its easy to fit maintenance free and insulation is the by far greatest return on investment...

plus you can do all the work yourself,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭carolireland

The Philips living Colours LED lamp is my favourite. There is a colour to suit my every mood. What more could you want? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 chiplad

I love the wind up radio!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭James.

Chimney Balloon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Osram Classic 10W CFL (3 pack)

For the environment

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Tomtata

Ei Carbon Monoxide Alarm - Every home should have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 bhotshot007

for sure a smoke alarm - safety first;)

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭golfbgud

Chimney Balloon.
    Instant return on investment. Safe and easy to install.
    Great job!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

It has to be the Carbon Monoxide Alarm. I've got a detector but not an alarm and having a detector is no good unless it makes a sound.
    Not enough households have them in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Gutbestuckt

The SMJ Remote Control Socket - convenient and cost-effective

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Handy11

I'm also going for the Amaflex frost insulation kit http://www.esbstore.ie/Product/Armaflex-Frost-and-Heat-Insulation-Kit/1248/100

We've just bought our first house and it's an old one that needs doing up. We work in it every evening after work and there's not great insulation in it, plus te heating isn't working. That insulation kit would at least give us peace of mind that our ceilings aren't going to be destroyed, as we can't even afford to have them insulated as it stands, let alone repaired!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Dumdum McCarthy

Mine is the lagging jacket, i purchased this during the cold weather as there was none on our hot cyclinder,but as usual putting it onto the cyclinder was another thing..so after having lying around our sitting room for 3 days i came in after a night out in the small hours the day before Christmas eve and the house was freezing.So what could have been better watching MTV at 3am on the sofa, a lagging jacket of course.I wrapped myself up in it and i slept soundly and warm till 7.30 that morn.Now its actually where its suposed to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 ceribabe

http://www.esbstore.ie/Product/Chimney-Balloon/1152/100

I love this, becuase we have both lost our jobs this year, we have had to try and save money drastically!!!

We have had no oil this winter as it is far too expensive, so everyone has piled into the living room/kitchen area when the open fire is keeping us all warm. The chimney balloon can keep the heat inside instead of out!!

We have two oil filled radiators upstairs (one for us and one for the kids) - they have a timer on for bedtime and morning and only cost 12c an hour to run.

I don't think I will ever buy oil again - the radiators have wheels on so if we want to use any other room we just "borrow" one from the bedooms!!!

Cheaper and snug!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement