Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CLOSED] Win an ESBStore.ie €250 voucher

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

http://www.esbstore.ie/Product/Solar-Centre-Solar-Fairy-Lights/1216/500

The Solar Centre Fairy Lights are what caught my eye as every Xmas at home we always have issues putting outside lights on the trees. The Solar Fairy Lights would be ideal with no power lines running across the yard to the house and no energy costs incurred. Great idea imo

• Registered Users Posts: 38 dohertg5

http://www.esbstore.ie/Product/Eneloop-Rechargeable-Pre-charged-Battery/1276/600

These rechargeable batteries have come in very handy on several occasions as they hold charge a lot longer than the average rechargeable battery which means when you go to use gadget you need, you don't have to worry about the batteries being flat.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭gills2

The chimney balloons are great. I have 2 open fires and when I don't have a fire on it's impossible to keep the room warm because of the freezing cold draught. The chimney balloons have saved me a fortune this winter as well as being eco friendly. I also love that they are safe and will deflate if I should accidently light a fire (this is a real bonus if you've ever had the frightening experience of lighting a fire having forgotten that you blocked the chimney with a ball of newspaper -one not to be repeated :o)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 df147

i would get a smoke alarm and carbon monoxide alarm definitely and may do so with or without the competition as safety is important in the home

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭sully123

it has to be the Philips Living Colours LED Light.

a colour for every one of my moods?
    well id prefer not to see some of those colours;), like the idea of see sunlight on a rainy day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭venividivici

I would get the Motormonkey Multi-purpose in car charger for no other reason than I think motormonkey is a funny name. I know, I'm so intelligent!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

http://www.esbstore.ie/Product/Solar-Centre-EVO-56-Solar-Security-Light/1213/500

Would make taking the bins out a hell of alot easier:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

I like the Powermonkey Classic V2 Portable Charger for your mobile devices because its small but can hold alot of juice so you could keep it in your car or in your backpack in case your phone or psp or somthing went dead ...you could just plug in the powermonkey........pretty useful nowadays seeing as everything is useing rechargabe batteries but with phone and other portable devices your usually not near a socket to charge it.......and it,d be easier to bring with you than most devices chargers.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,168 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

http://www.esbstore.ie/Product/Powertraveller-Powermonkey-eXplorer-Solar-Charger-for-Mobile-Phones-iPods/1218/600

Has to be this portable charger thats solar powered. Spend so much time travelling and inevitably forgetting chargers that this would be handy to have it in one object.

Seems small and compact enough that it wouldn't take up too much space at all, so definitely my item of choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Mst

http://www.esbstore.ie/Product/Philips-Imageo-Rechargeable-Tea-Lights-6-Pack/1221/600

These rechargeable tea lights are cute and much handier than actual candles because you wouldnt have to change them all the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

I love my Philips Living Colours LED Light.

It's funky for a party, adds some ambiance for a night on the couch or just great fun for my 5 year old son to mess with!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭rameire

Gelert Wind Up and Solar Power Radio

nothing like a good wind to start the day.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭samsausage

Philips Imageo LED Rechargeable Candle Lights (3 Pack)
    Model: 69108/60/PU

very cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 toopybinoo

I'd have to go with the Flash Wireless Digital Room Thermostat it could help to stop the other half winging that "its too warm" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 purpleroses

I would like the Solar Centre EVO 56 Solar Security Light cos with these dark evenings my back garden aint very bright ..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

My favourite thing on the site is the Powertraveller Powergorilla Portable Charger for Laptops, Mobile Phones, iPods. It would be so handy for traveling and business.

However if I won the voucher it probably wouldnt be on the top of my list to puchase as there are so many other useful things on the site that are higher on the priority list. It is probably the coolest thing on the site though! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 resting

I got my mam the Philips rechargable tealights 6 pk before christmas and they were ideal to put in all the upstairs windows for Christmas. They looked like the candle in the windows from the outside and she didn't have to worry about them catching fire like the candles she usually lights. Also saved on climbing the stairs!

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

STK iPhone 4 Power case hands down.

It even looks good on the iphone itself as well as charging it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭mememo

Ei 10 Year Smoke Alarm because they don't go off every 10 seconds like the regular ones :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭JB81

The chimney balloon, the heat that can be lost through an open chimney can be outrageous, great idea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭davehey79

Boiler Bleed Valve because it has saved me so much time in the cold and wet after the heat ran out and airlocked

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

I think I might invest in the Heatkeeper Radiator Panels and the chimney balloon............my house will be ever so toasty!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 rooster108

mine is the Powermonkey Classic V2 Portable Charger for mobile devices.....I have no excuse to not call my girlfriend now on my way home from a night out!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Gerlert wind up and solar power radio sounds perfect for a day on the bog :D:D

That's what i'd go with.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

We bought the Philips Imageo LED Rechargeable Candle Lights (3 Pack). V nice at Xmas time.

http://www.esbstore.ie/Product/Philips-Imageo-LED-Rechargeable-Candle-Lights-3-Pack/1222/600

• Registered Users Posts: 22 docroc

Chimney Baloon, much better than stuffing up old pillows,
    d

• Registered Users Posts: 30 packiec50

Tough choice, as I like the look of the Gelert Wind Up and Solar Power Radio
    but after listening to some Lyric FM, I would want to party and then I would need the Solar Centre Solar Party Lights.

If I had to pick, I would go with the Party Lights, I could have silent parties

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Ephie

I would buy the Ei 10 Year Smoke Alarm and the Heatkeeper Radiator Panels, but I also love the Philips Image LED Rechargeable Candle Lights....too much to choose from on the site that I need, it's great! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭SIMPLYTHE

yep,Solar Centre Solar Party Lights.

They would be AWESOME for playing outdoors in the snow at night time and also AWESOME for outdoor parties in the summer. The good that keeps on giving...:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Gallimh girl

Mine would have to be the Powertraveller Powergorilla Portable Charger for Laptops, Mobile Phones, iPods
    imagine not having to constantly search for different chargers etc, bliss :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement