Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CLOSED] Win an ESBStore.ie €250 voucher

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 RGDublin

Our attic is well insulated except for the door. When I received the newsletter this morning and saw the Attic Door Insulation at such a reasonable price I am definitely getting my husband to measure it with me this evening and ordering it so we can stop that draught that hits us in the winter when we walk up the stairs. If I won the voucher I would also purchase the radiator backs to keep even more heat in the rooms in preparation for any more cold weather and hopefully save more on my bills which would be a big help!

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭jom1133

Mine is the Oil level monitor - very handy piece of machinery!

http://www.esbstore.ie/Product/Sensor-Systems-Watchman-Sonic-Oil-Level-Monitor/1244/100

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭lostdesign

The Mira Anti-Lime Scale Shower Head is my favourite, i'm sick of getting hit in the eye by stray water jets because of Limeacale and then having de-scale the shower head with vinegar and smell like a chipper for a week even though i'm clean!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 ModeMadFan

Has to be Solar Centre Solar Shed/Porch Light with PIR Sensor. Bought this product as I was tired walking into my shed door in the pitch dark. No need for wiring. Brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭center15

I think the best product is the Chimney Balloon 10% of heat loss occurs through the chimney and a simple product like this installed in every chimney can make a big difference to the heating bills!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Would love this Powertraveller Solargorilla Solar Powered device to Power Your Laptop/Notebook

Sick of travelling on the train and the power on my laptop dying. Always happens just near the end of a good film!!

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

My favourite product would be the Powertraveller Powermonkey – eXplorer Solar Charger for Mobile Phones,etc.
    I love the idea of using the power of the sun to charge my phone.
    http://www.esbstore.ie/Product/Powertraveller-Powermonkey-eXplorer-Solar-Charger-for-Mobile-Phones-iPods/1218/600

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

The "Sanyo Eneloop Power Batteries and Charger Kit" is a must - great batteries and a nice kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 melly

I would just love the Patura Solar Powered Electric Fence Energiser for the farm. It would save me so much money not to have to buy those batteries not to mention disposing of them. Great job!:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭fontdor

Hi Everyone,

This week, we're giving away another prize: a €250 voucher for ESBStore.ie! :)

ESBStore.ie is the perfect place to help you use less energy and save more money, thanks to the wide range of practical and innovative products on offer. There’s everything from solar powered iPod speakers to a host of insulation gear and lots of other products that will help make your home warmer, safer and more secure.

To be in with a chance of winning €250 worth of these great products, just tell us on this thread what's your favourite product on ESBStore.ie (and if you're feeling generous with your time, you can also tell us why you like it).

Best of luck!

David.

P.S. Just a reminder that we're happy to help with any home energy saving queries you may have, so feel free to ask us here...

Dear Mr.David hello. My favorite product is...
    HFB-510-2.jpg
    LG Solar Bluetooth® Car kit and Emergency Charger

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭annieire

I would have to choose the LED Lenser Rechargeable Head Torch.

I decided to start leading a healthier lifestyle from the 9th of this month and exercising more is going to be part of it.
    I intend to do the C25K-which is the 'couch to 5 kilometer' programme. I hope to start the programme in February and the head torch would be really beneficial when running in the evenings.

The fact that the batteries are rechargable is also a huge bonus.

http://www.esbstore.ie/Product/LED-LENSER-Rechargeable-Head-Torch/1245/600

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Scrappychimow

The tuff tools Rechargeable 30 LED heavy duty work torch is my favorite by a long shot .

http://www.esbstore.ie/Product/Tuff-Tools-Rechargeable-30-LED-Heavy-Duty-Work-Torch/1224/600

Not only can you get 5 hours of charge from this sturdy device , the hook on the end of the torch could be used to climb a mountain or even just hook it on to that rope and wizz across over the crocodile infested waters , indiana jones style,if thats not your cup of tea you could always hang your sunday shirt from it.

More uses than a swiss army knife!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭Blackjack

STK iPhone 4 Power Case - saves worrying about the battery on the phone

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭DM addict

Chimney balloon.

Nuff said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭onion rings

mines the Gelert Wind Up and Solar Power Radio

if theres ever a nuclear/volcano/zombie apocalypse and the power goes i can still tune into jooooooooooe duffy and emergency broadcasts and the like

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Starie1975

I'd get 5 * Ei 10 year smoke alarms, stock up on Energy Saving Lighting and get myself the Gelert Wind Up and Solar Power Radio for the GAA matchs

Safty, saving energy and solar sport. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

My favourite is the Airless Automatic De-Aerator for Radiators.

Can never find the key to bleed them manually!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 furlonr3

my favourite is Solar Centre Solar Landscape Spot Lights (Set of 2) because I know exactly where they would look fab in my garden highlighting my lovely trellis!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭livdmg

Image_placeholder.gif
    GOT TO BE THIS COOL LITTLE WIND UP/SOLAR RADIO

• Registered Users Posts: 7 andy81

My favourite is the chimney balloon, there was a big draught going through my house and up the chimney, the balloon fixed it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 notabother

STK iPhone 4 Power case.

Never knew such a thing existed.... If only Christmas wasn't another 12 months away! Love the way it fits over it- not awkward looking at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭alan85

My favorite would be the Carbon Monoxide Detector having heard about its effects on RTé Liveline during the week I've decided it's a must have in my house given we have gas heating. The feeling of a healthy and safe home is second to none.

Thanks ESB!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Markiemarkso

A lagging jacket plain & simple, moved into old cottage and it was second thing to do, noticed difference the next morning. First thing was change bulbs to cfl's!
    Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

Smoke alarm - Saves lives and you cant beat that

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ImogenDevaux

This tape has literally saved my life. Im in my final year of college and feeling very sick of college apartments.
    I was repeatedly sick - creaks in my neck, cold & flu from the drafts coming in through the windows, let alone the condensation and the horrible mould I had to keep scrubbing off the walls :mad:
    This tape on all the windows in the house has made our house so much warmer, no more drafts, and best of all the heat actually stays INSIDE now!
    Cheers ESB :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ellesse1

For its simplicity,ease of installation and savings i would pick the chimney balloon.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 chook

I really like the LED LENSER Rechargeable Head Torch.
    Having farm work to do, at this time of year often in the dark, good bright head torches are indispensable to keep your hands free for haulin' bales and such. But they do go through loads of batteries. Rechargeable batteries are more environmentally friendly.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

i would like a power traveller power gorilla :D cos it sounds awesome and i want it http://www.esbstore.ie/Product/Powertraveller-Powergorilla-Portbl-Charger-for-Laptops-Mobile-Phones-iPods/1219/600

16500%20PowerGorilla.jpg

or

Gorilla.jpg
    ??

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭baileye

The Motormonkey Multi-purpose in car charger - very handy piece of kit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Rhamiel

chimney balloons pretty cool :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement