Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rothschild will own Ireland

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭PureClaas

Guys i havent looked over all the replies as there are just too many so i am unsure if i am hipping on stuff aleary or not.

We are all being herded as sheep, financial sheep. Our God giving rights are Gods creations are been taking from us everyday in court in financess on the road on the strees.

There is only one true law in the free land and its called common law. Do you know anytime you stand in court you are being accused under marine Law and de-facto.

Im gona give you guys some very interesting information here and being from another country or not, as the Irish constitution upholds common law everything is relevent.

Food for thought my fellow men and women of flesh and blood PEACE

Play the Dean Clifford interview, also Youtube him , Dean Clifford the freeman

http://freemanireland.ning.com/forum/topics/common-law-1?id=3214356%3ATopic%3A288959&page=2#comments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNhsRjsw4Yc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQTPoTX8IAE

http://runnymede1215.wordpress.com/

The Blank of Ireland, keep clicking on the image of the book, eventually it will download the 80 something page book guys.

Open your minds take back your God givin Sovereignty as itr your right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

PureClaas wrote: »
    Guys i havent looked over all the replies as there are just too many so i am unsure if i am hipping on stuff aleary or not.

We are all being herded as sheep, financial sheep. Our God giving rights are Gods creations are been taking from us everyday in court in financess on the road on the strees.

There is only one true law in the free land and its called common law. Do you know anytime you stand in court you are being accused under marine Law and de-facto.

Im gona give you guys some very interesting information here and being from another country or not, as the Irish constitution upholds common law everything is relevent.

Food for thought my fellow men and women of flesh and blood PEACE

Play the Dean Clifford interview, also Youtube him , Dean Clifford the freeman

http://freemanireland.ning.com/forum/topics/common-law-1?id=3214356%3ATopic%3A288959&page=2#comments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNhsRjsw4Yc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQTPoTX8IAE

http://runnymede1215.wordpress.com/

The Blank of Ireland, keep clicking on the image of the book, eventually it will download the 80 something page book guys.

what is our god given right? Why is common law the "law"?

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭clever_name

We are all being herded as sheep, financial sheep. Our God U]I]giving[/I[/U rights [I]are [/I]Gods creations are been taking from us everyday in court in financial on the road on the strees.

Sorry for being a grammar nazi, its just that from your other posts you dont seem to have a problem with language but in this thread something changed that, would like to know what happened.

Also many people do not believe in God and they need rights too, thats why we have laws.

F

Respectfully I suggest you research the meaning of "de-facto" and then use that as a starting point to reconsider the entire sentence above.

Yes it does uphold common law, again I respectfully suggest you research what common law is, i would suggest you do this without reference FMOTL.

Again many people do not believe in god and I think they deserve laws too, your religious beliefs should not overrule the legal system IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

colm1234 wrote: »
    Ireland to receive €85 billion bailout at 5.8% interest rate thats how :rolleyes:

Now that they've dropped the interest to exactly what the EU borrow it at, how's your theory working out? They even dropped the rate on the money we've already spent.

meglome wrote: »
    Now that they've dropped the interest to exactly what the EU borrow it at, how's your theory working out? They even dropped the rate on the money we've already spent.
    come on now meglome.That's like saying I'm going to steal your car but I'll sell it back to you at a discounted rate.

• Advertisement

digme wrote: »
    come on now meglome.That's like saying I'm going to steal your car but I'll sell it back to you at a discounted rate.

That doesn't make any sense in the context. We overspent our money on coke and hookers then begged for help. I can't figure out what the EU took from us, nothing as far as I can tell.

That doesn't make any sense in the context. We overspent our money on coke and hookers then begged for help. I can't figure out what the EU took from us, nothing as far as I can tell.
    what's 5% of 0?

what's 5% of 0?

Okay 5% of 0 is 0 and?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

what's 5% of 0?

The only 0% money ireland should have got is the portion that went to other countries banks that held bonds.
    How less is 5% from the amount the bond markets would have charged?

"We overspent our money". What do you mean? Where did this so called money come from? Why couldn't it be paided back? Because we overspent?

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

The Romans would'nt bother WITH iRELAND but the English did and are still regretting they ever set foot here.Nobody in their right mind would want Ireland.joining dots up to make trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Anyways if you lie your conspiracies then this guy will give you some food for thought...He actually predicted the derivatives market would cause serious harm..

That wasn't exactly unexpected. Even arch capitalist Warren Buffet called derivatives 'financial WMDs'.

The failure was in regulation (and bank management of course, specifically the incentivisation of executives).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭davoxx

paddyandy wrote: »
    The Romans would'nt bother WITH iRELAND but the English did and are still regretting they ever set foot here.Nobody in their right mind would want Ireland.joining dots up to make trouble.

do you mean ireland the island or the ireland the irish people?

"We overspent our money". What do you mean? Where did this so called money come from? Why couldn't it be paided back? Because we overspent?
    There are two separate issues that people confuse:

The banks' losses (which belonged only to the banks). When these debts were nationalised by Fianna Failure (as a short term solution to a long-term problem, classic Fianna Failure logic) they became the debts of the Irish citizens. We're looking at 100 billion plus in the debts added to us by the stroke of a pen.

The second issue is the current account deficit: with the collapse of the property bubble, tax revenues went through the floor, and the state ended up in a situation where it was spending 60 billion odd per year on public spending, but taking in only 40 billion per year in taxes.

Possible solutions for this problem included either cut 20 billion straight away out of pensions, health, education, police etc. or to raise taxes by 20 billion. Raising taxes that much would have killed the economy.

And because we are bankrupt, nobody would lend us money to fill the gap between spending and income. This is where the IMF and EU came in - they are lending us the money we need to gradually reduce spending (over 4 years) and gradually increase taxation until they are more-or-less in balance.

That's the back of a fag box explanation, it's more complicated than that of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭shedweller

The banks' losses (which belonged only to the banks). When these debts were nationalised by Fianna Failure (as a short term solution to a long-term problem, classic Fianna Failure logic) they became the debts of the Irish citizens. We're looking at 100 billion plus in the debts added to us by the stroke of a pen.
    Did this happen the last time around?

shedweller wrote: »
    Did this happen the last time around?

When you say 'last time around', I don't follow what you mean! Sorry about that.

what is our god given right? Why is common law the "law"?

If you research the info i posted you will see and hopefully understand.
    Im not trying to preach or enforce my beliefs on anybody im just trying
    to encourage folks to open there mind and listen to all sides.

Sorry for being a grammar nazi, its just that from your other posts you dont seem to have a problem with language but in this thread something changed that, would like to know what happened.

Also many people do not believe in God and they need rights too, thats why we have laws.

Respectfully I suggest you research the meaning of "de-facto" and then use that as a starting point to reconsider the entire sentence above.

Yes it does uphold common law, again I respectfully suggest you research what common law is, i would suggest you do this without reference FMOTL.

Again many people do not believe in god and I think they deserve laws too, your religious beliefs should not overrule the legal system IMO.

This is the lamest attempt iv ever seen trying to discredit a post full of information for people to check out themselves but i must thank you for your comments as you have directed me to another Free Man of the Land website to pass on to people and something extremly interesting

fmotl.com

and please folks check this youtube file out its very interesting especially pt10 and 11 .
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eIBQDxE1A0&feature=related

I say, think as you will and say as you will but quite simply my friend i think it is yourself that needs to do your research instead of commenting on silly grammer and spelling mistakes as it is not a test i am competing in on oxford english but am melry trying to open the eyes of my fellow country men and women in trying to stop them from being pushed over the edge by unlawfull pressures from corporations goverments banks and any other faction that is making there life a living hell

PEACE

PureClass,

I don't mean to offend but the Freeman stuff is total nonsense and it gets you absolutely nowhere with the authorities unless you count unnecessary prison time as progress. I had a quick look at the Tir Na Saor site earlier today and read a couple of posts - one was from a guy who related how he was sitting with another guy outside a pub one day when the Gardai asked them for their names. He refused to tell the Gardai (for some reason), ended up having to appear in court, tried his Freeman horse**** on the judge, and ended up in prison for a week!

If there's a grand conspiracy, it seems that nobody has let the judges in on it. They will just lock you up. There's a long thread on the legal forum about it where everyone can have a laugh at the Freeman folks latest antics and failures. Before anyone gets the notion of trying this codswallop to get off a legitimate speeding fine or for driving around uninsured (common among Freemen, it seems - they'd rather other people pay for their accidents) I suggest having a good read and a good laugh at that thread.

PureClass,

I don't mean to offend but the Freeman stuff is total nonsense and it gets you absolutely nowhere with the authorities unless you count unnecessary prison time as progress. I had a quick look at the Tir Na Saor site earlier today and read a couple of posts - one was from a guy who related how he was sitting with another guy outside a pub one day when the Gardai asked them for their names. He refused to tell the Gardai (for some reason), ended up having to appear in court, tried his Freeman horse**** on the judge, and ended up in prison for a week!

If there's a grand conspiracy, it seems that nobody has let the judges in on it. They will just lock you up. There's a long thread on the legal forum about it where everyone can have a laugh at the Freeman folks latest antics and failures. Before anyone gets the notion of trying this codswallop to get off a legitimate speeding fine or for driving around uninsured (common among Freemen, it seems - they'd rather other people pay for their accidents) I suggest having a good read and a good laugh at that thread.

No offence at all monty i appricate your insight, this stuff is all new to me but i think your missing the point it being, that as a freeman driving if i for instance dont have insurance and say i hit you, then even me as a freeman you yourself can make claim against me or my property so tbh im more open to penelty than without insurance than with but recourse only follows IF i cause you harm. ie:Finanical, physical or mental.
    Does that make sense?

As for taking on a Garda i wouldn't encourage it unless you knew your stuff inside out. Im guessing half the guys that try it are hitting it with a half arsed attempt thinking if they shout rape the cop will back off. I dont believe this to be the case at all. That is very tricky water.

But here is the thing this stuff is working can work and the more that get schooled up on it the more it will work and the better life we will all lead i think anyway

One thing you gotta know is what common law is, it by no means lets you do anything you like, basically it means your responsible for your own actions if you cause your fellow man/woman harm or injury and rightly so.

It doesn't give me the right to steal from you and get away with it. Basically do unto others as you'd have them do unto you!

Common Law, common sense.

Youtube Dean Clifford freeman, he makes some sense pretty funny guy too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

No offence at all monty i appricate your insight, this stuff is all new to me but i think your missing the point it being, that as a freeman driving if i for instance dont have insurance and say i hit you, then even me as a freeman you yourself can make claim against me or my property so tbh im more open to penelty than without insurance than with but recourse only follows IF i cause you harm. ie:Finanical, physical or mental.
    Does that make sense?

What if you don't have the resources to make amends though? The only thing I've seen this whole Freeman idea being used for is to try to weasel out of various different fines or paying tax/insurance.
    But here is the thing this stuff is working can work and the more that get schooled up on it the more it will work and the better life we will all lead i think anyway
    too

Does it though? As with our current system of laws there are always going to be people that will take advantage of the system to screw others over. What in the Freeman system prevents this any more than the current system prevents it?

No offence at all monty i appricate your insight

I totally disagree with you on the Freeman stuff but I very much admire your manners and your attitude.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭clever_name

This is the lamest attempt iv ever seen trying to discredit a post full of information for people to check out themselves but i must thank you for your comments as you have directed me to another Free Man of the Land website to pass on to people and something extremly interesting

fmotl.com

and please folks check this youtube file out its very interesting especially pt10 and 11 .
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eIBQDxE1A0&feature=related

I say, think as you will and say as you will but quite simply my friend i think it is yourself that needs to do your research instead of commenting on silly grammer and spelling mistakes as it is not a test i am competing in on oxford english but am melry trying to open the eyes of my fellow country men and women in trying to stop them from being pushed over the edge by unlawfull pressures from corporations goverments banks and any other faction that is making there life a living hell

PEACE

I dont know what you thought was lame as you did not respond to most of the points i raised, for example what happens to people who do not believe in god?

I dont believe in god so how do i take back my "God givin Sovereignty"?

Also I though I was polite in my post, see below for an example

Yes it does uphold common law, again I respectfully suggest you research what common law is, i would suggest you do this without reference FMOTL
    as a freeman driving if i for instance dont have insurance and say i hit you, then even me as a freeman you yourself can make claim against me or my property so tbh im more open to penelty than without insurance than with but recourse only follows IF i cause you harm. ie:Finanical, physical or mental.
    Does that make sense?

A genuine question here, lets say you are driving as a freeman with no insurance and you hit mw with your car car - lets say its 100% your fault - now pretend that I need a few months in hospital followed by a few more months off work and some physio for some time after that.

So do you have the means to buy me a new car, pay for my hospital stay, physio medication and so on, reimburse me for several months missing wages and also pay for any future financial burdens that might arise from an accident?

If not then you are harming me twice, once with the crash and once by failing to financially compensate me, thats not fair is it?

A genuine question here, lets say you are driving as a freeman with no insurance and you hit mw with your car car - lets say its 100% your fault - now pretend that I need a few months in hospital followed by a few more months off work and some physio for some time after that.

So do you have the means to buy me a new car, pay for my hospital stay, physio medication and so on, reimburse me for several months missing wages and also pay for any future financial burdens that might arise from an accident?

If not then you are harming me twice, once with the crash and once by failing to financially compensate me, thats not fair is it?

If you don't have much in the way of assets, it makes sense to be a Freeman. They can't get blood from a stone, so you're better off not paying for insurance and spending the money on whatever you like - when there's an accident, you can just say 'hey, all I have are my clothes and a few other things - take them'. It's not going to pay for your healthcare or your property, but that's not the Freeman's problem...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Gaius Caesar

If you are interested in researching the above subject,please visit the Link below.
    Feedback on this subject would be most welcome.:)

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_rothschild.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Gaius Caesar

I might get into trouble for posting this link on here,every right minded person needs to know as much about the Sons of Loyola as possible.
    There is a link between the Jesuits and the Rothchild family that goes back hundreds of years,use the sites i have given you to research the subject.
    Feedback is most welcome :)

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/vatican_jesuits.htm#menu

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

When the WDS representative said “can you make it $50 trillion?,” they answered, without hesitation, “sure whatever you want.”

Ha ha, "sure, another $25 million,million?...... eh, go on then, why not!":eek:
    Would these be american dollars, or monopoly dollars? Cos either way, it's an awful lot of money!

With all due respect OP, this story is as likely to have any foundation in fact as the one being told to us the other day when the second coming of Jesus Christ was on the forum looking for free legal advice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I've merged several threads as they were all linking to pretty much the same thing. Generally they'd be deleted for spamming, but it made more sense to put them in here.

Advertisement