Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rothschild will own Ireland

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

I can hardly understand anybody wanting to own ireland we have been nothing but trouble to the brits and to ourselves.Conspiracy theories are a great favourite and i suggest regarding the Rothchilds there's an anti Semite agenda at work here trying to stir things up.Why not a thread on how much the oil rich Arabs own of America?Or the Chinese debt owed by America.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Gaius Caesar

With all due respect OP, this story is as likely to have any foundation in fact as the one being told to us the other day when the second coming of Jesus Christ was on the forum looking for free legal advice.

Please open your eyes Monty :).There is a big world out there beyond the borders and the paddy wackery of this great country and in that world there is a lot of power struggles going on,if you research the Rothchild dynasty you will discover that 25 trillion dollors and or Euros is a drop in the ocean compared to the true wealth of this family
    Never dismiss information off hand no matter how exotic it may sound... The Truth is Stranger than Fiction;)

humanji wrote: »
    I've merged several threads as they were all linking to pretty much the same thing. Generally they'd be deleted for spamming, but it made more sense to put them in here.

Thanks for the info,i woz wondering where my posts went :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

paddyandy wrote: »
    I can hardly understand anybody wanting to own ireland we have been nothing but trouble to the brits and to ourselves.Conspiracy theories are a great favourite and i suggest regarding the Rothchilds there's an anti Semite agenda at work here trying to stir things up.Why not a thread on how much the oil rich Arabs own of America?Or the Chinese debt owed by America.

I haven't read much into this but Ireland would eventually be a valuable place to own as its basically empty, suitable for farming and has no regular extremes in weather, Would be a good place to control if and when pollution and over population ruins other countries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Please open your eyes Monty :).There is a big world out there beyond the borders and the paddy wackery of this great country and in that world there is a lot of power struggles going on,if you research the Rothchild dynasty you will discover that 25 trillion dollors and or Euros is a drop in the ocean compared to the true wealth of this family
    Never dismiss information off hand no matter how exotic it may sound... The Truth is Stranger than Fiction;)

You shouldn't make assumptions about how open minded or educated other people are, it may well end up embarrassing you.

As for this 25 trillion dollars being a 'drop in the ocean' of the wealth of this one mysterious :rolleyes: family - do you have any idea how much money there is in the entire world?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Joshua Jones

You shouldn't make assumptions about how open minded or educated other people are, it may well end up embarrassing you.

As for this 25 trillion dollars being a 'drop in the ocean' of the wealth of this one mysterious :rolleyes: family - do you have any idea how much money there is in the entire world?

As it stands, about minus forty trillion. Lol, minus forty trillion. Does not compute.

As it stands, about minus forty trillion. Lol, minus forty trillion. Does not compute.

I'd be surprised it's even that much. If you are working from the worldwide annual GDP figure, bear in mind that each dollar is spent many times over in a year.

I reckon I should set up a website stating that the Rothschilds offered me the sun and the moon if I said nice things about them, but I refused...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Joshua Jones

I'd be surprised it's even that much. If you are working from the worldwide annual GDP figure, bear in mind that each dollar is spent many times over in a year.

I reckon I should set up a website stating that the Rothschilds offered me the sun and the moon if I said nice things about them, but I refused...

Dont worry Monty, everyone knows where your loyalties lie;).

When these people talk about 45 trillion do you really think there talking about actual paper money.Can you really see a Rothchild repersentative pulling up in a couple of articulated trucks full of paper money,think bonds,gold,silver, diamonds,stocks and shares in lucretive companies.Where a normal person may plan five maybe ten years ahead,these people plan centuries ahead,it's key to there survival as the most powerful family on this planet.
    45 tillion in any currency spread over a century doesen't seem like such a huge amount.
    There is a bigger picture here... Look and you shall see:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

When these people talk about 45 trillion do you really think there talking about actual paper money.Can you really see a Rothchild repersentative pulling up in a couple of articulated trucks full of paper money,think bonds,gold,silver, diamonds,stocks and shares in lucretive companies.Where a normal person may plan five maybe ten years ahead,these people plan centuries ahead,it's key to there survival as the most powerful family on this planet.
    45 tillion in any currency spread over a century doesen't seem like such a huge amount.

Except there is no mention in the original article of how long this payment would be over or the form it'd take.

Is there a chance in your efforts to see the bigger picture you're just seeing what you want to see?

• Advertisement

I'm not talking about paper money either. This includes all forms of securities and digital money too. The total amount of US dollars on the planet is less than one trillion.

This story makes no sense, is impossible, and makes no sense. For these reasons, I think it's most likely untrue.

And who are the white dragon society, that they need to be bribed with more money that exists? Some figment of someone's imagination, like the rest of this theory.

charlemont wrote: »
    I haven't read much into this but Ireland would eventually be a valuable place to own as its basically empty, suitable for farming and has no regular extremes in weather, Would be a good place to control if and when pollution and over population ruins other countries.
    I have a sense of humour too.......Talk to our farmers about weather parts of ireland are currently barren of flying insects and songbirds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭Duke Leonal Felmet

I reckon the regulars of this forum - the ones posting Rothchild conspiracies - are actually agents of the the Rothchild family, spreading false stories to distract us from the real truth.

Sorry, no home made video with spooky music or links to websites selling tshirts. But I know it is true. Open your eyes everyone. Wake up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭PureClaas

If you guys really wanna get spooked into whats coming down the road check out Aaron Russo's stuff on youtube. Them vids were made a few years ago and as time rolls on the stuff he talks about are becomming more apparent for reallity.

Take the RFID chips for example which seemingly the Rothshilds are pushing for. If that comes about were all screwed.

@ Monty, to my earlier post about the freeman stuff, i agree with what you said some guys try use it to freeload but honestly i really do think there is more to offer here. The system we live in today is NOT for our benifit but i think more for our control.

One disturbing factor and i hope this aint seen as going off topic. But when you register your childs birth cert do you know you are basically signing over your rights over the child to the government which is now a ward of the state and that you must take care of there property as they see fit. All i can say here is WOW :eek:

But back to the Rothchilds, they seemingly have been behind every world war and civil war since atleast the 1900 if not back as far as the 1800.

The Rockerfellers are another family that as seen to be part of the powers that be. But the sad this is us all as people are the ones giving these's factions power over us.

There are certainly strange times ahead of us all

PureClaas wrote: »
    One disturbing factor and i hope this aint seen as going off topic. But when you register your childs birth cert do you know you are basically signing over your rights over the child to the government which is now a ward of the state and that you must take care of there property as they see fit. All i can say here is WOW :eek:

I did not know that.
    Would you like to explain how that works?

The birth cert has two angles, one is the fact that its turned into a bond with value which is the traded for X value in currency and the other issue is when we sign it we give our rights to our child, to the state making them a ward of the state and social services will have the power to take that child off you if its proven your "not looking after their property!" I know regis-tering (laten) wouldn't be a problem, but the idea of not being the sole-guardian (owner) of our children scares me tbh. But not signing the cert. means the child cannot get a PPS no. and then no job and alot of other issues.

Now dont get me wrong im all for child protection and quite frankly some people shouldn't be allowed pets let alone have children but its just a little spooky to me.

But i think the whole Birth Cert thing has more to do with governments creating money on the back of a countries assets ie: the people in it.

But anyway thats slightly off topic but is connected to all common wealth monetary systems to the best of my knowledge. But of course is always open to arguement.

Google the Rothchilds and the IMF for the craic. lol . Typical

Also seems there investors part owners of the most popular Evoting machines too.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭clever_name

The birth cert has two angles, one is the fact that its turned into a bond with value which is the traded for X value in currency

This is very interesting, what market are they traded on do you know? also what is the going rate for a newborn?

Are all children the same price? and I just thought of this - is the bond price updated as people age - for example if a health problem is discovered sometime after registering the birth does the child lose value?

But i think the whole Birth Cert thing has more to do with governments creating money on the back of a countries assets ie: the people in it.

But anyway thats slightly off topic but is connected to all common wealth monetary systems to the best of my knowledge. But of course is always open to arguement.

maybe this is why ireland has a history of not allowing contraception and keeping abortion illegal - they can keep the birth rate up and make more money!

Anybody who wants to own Ireland must need help because ireland has been nothing but trouble to anybody who tried to put a harness on her especially ourselves who must know by now a Sow will not Plow and a saddle does not become her either.Searching for truffles might need training but who needs her?

• Advertisement

The birth cert has two angles, one is the fact that its turned into a bond with value which is the traded for X value in currency

really? I'd be very interested if you could verify this.
    Anything about it really.
    Where is it traded? Could I trade mine? Can I start buying and trading these so called bonds?
    What's the going rate for an 18 year old, for example?
    and the other issue is when we sign it we give our rights to our child, to the state making them a ward of the state and social services will have the power to take that child off you if its proven your "not looking after their property!"

Once again, verification of this would be lovely.
    What rights do you imagine are being given to the state?
    Bearing in mind that the parents still have to obey the laws of the state so any law passed with regards to child protection would be enforced regardless of the presence of a birth certificate.

And why is "not looking after their property!" in quotes, is that a direct quote from somewhere that I ought to recognise?

I know regis-tering (laten) ...
    wat?
    ... wouldn't be a problem, but the idea of not being the sole-guardian (owner) of our children scares me tbh.

Well you've got a long way to go before convincing me this is the case, and I'm wondering how this concept that the state having the power to remove children from negligent parents is something that scares you and also is something you support.
    But not signing the cert. means the child cannot get a PPS no. and then no job and alot of other issues.

Well yes, they're not citizens until the birth cert is signed.

really? I'd be very interested if you could verify this.
    Anything about it really.
    Where is it traded? Could I trade mine? Can I start buying and trading these so called bonds?
    What's the going rate for an 18 year old, for example?

Once again, verification of this would be lovely.
    What rights do you imagine are being given to the state?
    Bearing in mind that the parents still have to obey the laws of the state so any law passed with regards to child protection would be enforced regardless of the presence of a birth certificate.

And why is "not looking after their property!" in quotes, is that a direct quote from somewhere that I ought to recognise?

Well you've got a long way to go before convincing me this is the case, and I'm wondering how this concept that the state having the power to remove children from negligent parents is something that scares you and also is something you support.

Well yes, they're not citizens until the birth cert is signed.

Going rate for an 18year old?? Typical synical answer there hooradiation.
    Well to answer you these are theorys i believe due to stuff iv heard and some stuff iv red online. The reason im convinced by it is simple finances.
    What has any government got to trade in exchange for currency. Nothing but the people in it. After all there is a typical value but on every living person in the country from birth cause its calculated that you will generate a certain amount of income from taxes in your life span. So now myfriend you have a value on your head. Bet ya dont believe that either.

Have you never heard it mentioned before that the unfortunate death of a young person costs the state so many million, due to the fact that that person can no longer generate revenue??? Suppose you'll refute this also.

So in shorth you and me are the collateral for the loan's "ie:the money" that is borrowed to run our beloved country from day to day. This is not an Irish thing this is a common wealth country thing.

Quotes??? I have no idea what quotes you should recognise.
    State laws, who says the state knows whats best for your child?? Who said you as a parent dont know whats best for your own flesh and blood?
    TBH, i do think child laws honestly are more for the better than the worse but its just the perverse side of them that gets to me. Also the fact that all education is state funded and is also very open to perversion. Bet you disagree here also.

Like i said some people shouldn't be allowed pets let alone children so your comment here is pulled out of thin air!

Going rate for an 18year old?? Typical synical answer there hooradiation.
    Well to answer you these are theorys i believe due to stuff iv heard and some stuff iv red online. The reason im
    convinced by it is simple finances.

Predicting at birth the "value" that someone will generate is impossible, how do you know at birth if a child will be worth the money invested in buying them? (as yet you have not answered how much a child costs - but applying one price to all is one of the worst investments that could ever be dreamed up).

Do they pay a different rate for each child? is each one researched and an offer made with an ROI predicted?

It sounds closer to finances for the simple.
    What has any government got to trade in exchange for currency. Nothing but the people in it.

So the only thing of value in a country with birth registering is the people?... so many questions... will just ask one... who is buying all the people?
    After all there is a typical value but on every living person in the country from birth cause its calculated that you will generate a certain amount of income from taxes in your life span. So now myfriend you have a value on your head. Bet ya dont believe that either.

The idea that you think someone would pay X amount for every child born this year in the hope that somewhere from 16 to 70 years from now they would profit from tax income - if you honestly belive this then I feel you have absoultely no understanding of the concepts of tax, wealth or investment.

Have you never heard it mentioned before that the unfortunate death of a young person costs the state so many million, due to the fact that that person can no longer generate revenue??? Suppose you'll refute this also.

First of all no I have never heard it mentioned.

Secondly I think you refuted this one yourself, according to you the state gets paid (some amount that you have yet to tell us) for each child birth registered.

The state then has to provide any number of expensive services for that child - unless the child dies and then its free money for the state and the mystery investor is sh!t out of luck. End result the state profits from the death (based on your premise)

As I said you seem to lack a basic understanding of the concepts of tax, wealth and investment but lets make this easier for you, lets say the state is only interested in tax revenue.

The state wants to increase tax revenue as thats how the secret birth cert buyers make the money back so they need more and more people out working to make loads of tax for the mystery investor...

or option 2 take the extra money that you were going to pay all the extra people and just pay a smaller amout of people more, tax income increases are the same.

that might be a bit confusing as I was using logic based on absurdity,

so let me simplify again

The state want twice as much tax -

My soultion

Existing number of workers stay the same

Wages x 2 = tax revenue x 2

Your soultion

Sell future tax return of unknown amounts over an unknow term for an unknow price to an unknow buyer = increased tax revenue of unknow amount.

This is almost anti-logic.

As I said it seems clear that you have no clue what you are talking about in terms of the selling of peoples birth certs - I'm guessing you just read it on a website and accepted it?

For your own sake please have a real look at what your saying. Research it honestly - the origins of this idea are pretty intersting from what I know of it.

Or feel free to ignore everything I have posted and also feel free to not respond to any of the points I raised.

Just because your in denile not so clever name no point taking it out on me.
    If you dont believe it to be true thats your choice.

I on the other hand do believe it to be true regarding the figures jesus i havent a clue.
    But i do remember something about a typical value put on a person due to the taxes they pay over a lifetime, and there is actually a calculation for lost revenue if a youth dies and there is a loss recorded due to the fact.

I think it was let slip on the news one night to do with young people in road deaths, that it cost the state x amount of money.

I honestly dont know how it works exactly or even how they come up with the figures but figures are created you can be sure of that.

Its funny that you wreckon existing number of workers stay the same. Now who's talkin nonsens. Social numbers rise and fall all the time the world population is rising every year so your wrong now my friend.

Why is a birth cert printed on bonded paper?
    What does a country borrow its currency on the back of?
    The only thing it has to bargin, its revenue, who generates the revenue??

You and me and alot more along with us. So obviously there's monetary values put on
    population.

Just because your in denile not so clever name no point taking it out on me.
    If you dont believe it to be true thats your choice.

And if you believe it to be true thats your choice, but as you would know if you researched it - there is no evidence that it is true.
    I on the other hand do believe it to be true regarding the figures jesus i havent a clue.

That should be your first hint that its not true - really just stop for a minute and think about what your saying - is there any way what you are saying is realistic?
    But i do remember something about a typical value put on a person due to the taxes they pay over a lifetime, and there is actually a calculation for lost revenue if a youth dies and there is a loss recorded due to the fact.

Average income figures are used around the world - its a different thing.

As of the bolded part - come on think about it - do you honestly think that if someone dies at age ten the job they were going to have in adulthood ceases to exist and no tax income is raised? that is nonsense.
    I think it was let slip on the news one night to do with young people in road deaths, that it cost the state x amount of money.

So they let it slip on the news that we are all bought and paid for?...
    No the cost you are talking about would more realistically be the state cost inured - emergency services, hospital care and so on?.
    I honestly dont know how it works exactly or even how they come up with the figures but figures are created you can be sure of that.

thats hint number two, as you said you have no idea how it works (spolier -it dosent) - so why would anyone be sure of it?
    Its funny that you wreckon existing number of workers stay the same. Now who's talkin nonsens. Social numbers rise and fall all the time the world population is rising every year so your wrong now my friend.

read my previous post... go on do it now... read it? good then you will now see that I never said existing number of workers would remain static - I used it it an example to show the absurdity of stating that this was all being done to raise more taxes.
    Why is a birth cert printed on bonded paper?

Why do the letters sent for my office have a watermark on the paper? Did we sell all the people we write to? nope we just dont want anyone making a forgery.
    What does a country borrow its currency on the back of?

Unless your 11 there is no reason not to have an answer for this, come on please.
    You and me and alot more along with us. So obviously there's monetary values put on
    population

Ok answer me this, I know of three children born in 2009 - my niece, my friends child and a neighbors kid - all born within four months of each other

So how much are they worth today? what would you have invested in them if you wanted to make money - how much?

Here clever name this will give you a little laugh even tho you'll refut this tooth and nail too but see if i care. Its all an idea in my view.

Is your Birthcert worth money?

This is American concept but transfers to us as well but not easy to find the relevant information to do with Eire but im sure its there some place, somebody clever than i will be able to dig it up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlab_2oJPok&feature=related

Checking your value on the stock market. This no longer works the search has been removed. I got as far as 0.34
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8O_flYaRe0

There's lots of stuff related to this subject

Here clever name this will give you a little laugh even tho you'll refut this tooth and nail too but see if i care. Its all an idea in my view.

Is your Birthcert worth money?

This is American concept but transfers to us as well but not easy to find the relevant information to do with Eire but im sure its there some place, somebody clever than i will be able to dig it up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlab_2oJPok&feature=related

Checking your value on the stock market. This no longer works the search has been removed. I got as far as 0.34
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8O_flYaRe0

There's lots of stuff related to this subject

Again if you bothered to research this you would see that it does not apply here (or in america) and the reason you can not find information is because it does not exist.

I have asked you several times now to think about this idea rather then just posting some new links to the same old nonsense, for whatever reason your not going to do this - thats fine - but I will try again.

OK please explain how a birth cert is worth money, explain it to me,

Try answering my previous question - I will post it again incase you did not read my post,

I know of three children born in 2009 - my niece, my friends child and a neighbors kid - all born within four months of each other

So how much are they worth today? what would you have invested in them if you wanted to make money - how much?

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭jargon buster

"Rothschild will own Ireland"
    So what?
    What difference will it make and what will he do with it?

How do you know he doesn't own it already?

"Rothschild will own Ireland"
    So what?
    What difference will it make and what will he do with it?

How do you know he doesn't own it already?

Sure he probably does along with the other elite few.

The difference is i think is you probably think you have rights jargon.
    You probably think you live in a great world where nothing you do is dictated by anybody. Your probably delighted the fact that 80% or your money goes toward paying unlawful taxes.

Me myself im bloody sick of it. Jesus were taxed to pay tax on tax to pay fines interest and more tax not to mention VAT another bloody tax.

Plus the fact that you are not free you cannot do as you wish in your life everything is dictated.

But your gona pick this post apart bit by bit too i guess. There is just no telling people like you.

You wanna stay in your dream land thinking everything is great and the world is perfect.

Do the research man instead of discount everything im saying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭jargon buster

But your gona pick this post apart bit by bit too i guess. There is just no telling people like you.
    can't be bothered mate, you need to find out for yourself , you will come around, most do.
    You wanna stay in your dream land thinking everything is great and the world is perfect.
    Yep, you stay in your world confined by bars of your own making.
    Do the research man instead of discount everything im saying.
    Yep, research on Google and Youtube provided by the elite.
    Don't you think they are just letting you know what they want you to know?

Advertisement