Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Exams Thread (Procrastination ftw!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Oh no, I'm far too lazy for that ;) I didn't eat for 3 days last week, I'm that lazy!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Oh no, I'm far too lazy for that ;) I didn't eat for 3 days last week, I'm that lazy!

wtf??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

:eek: Seriously??

I struggle to go 3 hours without eating :pac:

Exactly, this is one of the many reasons I HAVE to move out of on-campus, I just don't do anything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Most people who live off campus don't do anything either! =P

• Advertisement

I'm moving in with the boyfriend though, he's putting me into a training program :rolleyes: (If I hear one kitchen joke, I swear I will not be responsible for my actions...)

I'm moving in with the boyfriend though, he's putting me into a training program :rolleyes: (If I hear one kitchen joke, I swear I will not be responsible for my actions...)

I was going to make a kitchen joke just to see how much you'd freak out, but I haven't mustard the courage yet...

*facepalm*...Even I can't get annoyed about that, that was the worst kitchen joke, EVER!

*facepalm*...Even I can't get annoyed about that, that was the worst kitchen joke, EVER!

I'm behind on my puns. I'll ketchup eventually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

El Pr0n wrote: »
    but I haven't mustard the courage yet...
    I'll ketchup eventually.

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

That's un oeuf puns now

Daemos wrote: »
    That's un oeuf puns now

Ooh, nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

Musicology tomorrow... I don't even care at this stage... Just want to be finished and put this terrible semester behind me!!

.....and get stuck into a delicious computational physics project :D

lemansky wrote: »
    .....and get stuck into a delicious computational physics project :D

I dunno if you're being sarcastic or not, but I was reading the module description and content for computational physics a few weeks ago, it sounds ****ing animal! Is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

two exams left. currently cramming exp physics. i am never, EVER, leaving everything until the last minute again :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

Done, well it's about time.

Well I was finished about 12 hours ago. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Shay09

**** hate this having an exam on the last day crack. Been here since the 4th now and starting to get sick of Maynooth. Serious amount of cans to be drunk on Thursday night though, can't waaaaaaaait

The last day of exams is Saturday. Be thankful your done Thurdays! Some of us have to stick around, sober i may add, till Saturday.:cool::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Mastroph

Experimental physics went well enough for me. :) It's probably a bit longer than it needs to be, I did an extra question and still left half an hour early. :/

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

One more exam on sociology at half 3. It's easily the most waffle-y, wishwashy module I've ever done in my life. It's

Then on the beer tonight! :D

• Advertisement

Just today and tomorrow, just today and tomorrow *rocks back and forth*

I'm leaving tomorrow! I'm expecting a committee to be seeing me off!

Mastroph wrote: »
    Experimental physics went well enough for me. :) It's probably a bit longer than it needs to be, I did an extra question and still left half an hour early. :/

are you in ep101? Thought it was a piece of piss myself. Experimental physics is my Bitch

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    are you in ep101? Thought it was a piece of piss myself. Experimental physics is my Bitch

NerdAlert.gif

Just went to my musicology exam in Lower Loftus at half 12, realised that everyone was already entering the hall as I rolled up. Look for my seat number, realise there aren't any of those yellow sheets up for MU212, and also realise none of my class mates are here. I have a panic attack, thinking I'm actually in the sports hall or something, and I'll be late for my exam and not get enough time, I tell the girl sitting with the phone outside the exam hall, and she gets an invigilator who asks me what's going on (he's really nice to me and calms me down), he then goes and gets whoever the most senior invigilator is to come out to me, talk to me, he takes my student card, rings up somewhere, gets all the details.

My exam's in Rye Hall at half 3. I'm a dickhead.

Yeah it was handy. I did 1, 2, 3, 4 and 7. The mechanics part was stupidly easy. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

Just went to my musicology exam in Lower Loftus at half 12,

I read that far and then had a hear attack myself, cheers! had me freaked out.

one more exam then its

Yeah it was handy. I did 1, 2, 3, 4 and 7. The mechanics part was stupidly easy. :P

I know! I was worried about how easy i was finding it, thought i was doing something wrong Haha.

I know! I was worried about how easy i was finding it, thought i was doing something wrong Haha.
    That's always a weird feeling, when you have a bad feeling about how well you're doing. :P You in for linear algebra tomorrow?

That's always a weird feeling, when you have a bad feeling about how well you're doing. :P You in for linear algebra tomorrow?

Yes i am, such a short exam it hardly seems worth it. Freedom is so close i can taste it!

• Advertisement

THE END IS NIGH. I can't ****ing wait!!

Advertisement