Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Exams Thread (Procrastination ftw!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

icantstudya128638495980451508.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭mp3guy

11.30 tomorrow = freedom for me. Gonna be epic.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Mastroph

Well they trust us to do the lab exams on them don't they? :confused:

CANNOT wait till 4.15pm on wednesday, freedom's so close I can almost smell it

...Well i could, but I don't have a sense of smell really.. so meh! :D
    They do indeed, but the lab exams are worth 2% ish while the final exam is worth 70% of your final grade. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Hairspray

I've had tooo much time between exam, should of studied less and relaxed more!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭JellyBeans92

Mastroph wrote: »
    They do indeed, but the lab exams are worth 2% ish while the final exam is worth 70% of your final grade. :P

The Lab CAs and tests are actually like nearly 20% I think? :P
    Like with them and the Class Tests you could pass by compensation? :D

• Advertisement

I'm so tired I feel like I'm dying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

I'm finished tomorrow at 5. Of course I've three exams between now and then. I resent that. Especially in my final year. Last summer I thought six exams on six consecutive days was bad. I think this is worse because there's little or no break. Tomorrow I'll be walking out of one exam, drink coffee, into the next one. It's rubbish.

Freedom. Tastes sweet.

As I said on facebook, screw anyone in UCD, Trinity etc... who were making fun of the fact they had exams before xmas. Well looks who's laughing now, with 2 weeks off!

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭macgrub

Hey Folks
    I'm a first year and I was wondering when the exam results are given back to us? (even a rough estimate of a date, just to give me some idea ). Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

mp3guy wrote: »
    Freedom. Tastes sweet.

As I said on facebook, screw anyone in UCD, Trinity etc... who were making fun of the fact they had exams before xmas. Well looks who's laughing now, with 2 weeks off!

Not sure about Trinners......but when I was in UCD we had the whole of January off! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭smiles302

mickstupp wrote: »
    I'm finished tomorrow at 5. Of course I've three exams between now and then. I resent that. Especially in my final year. Last summer I thought six exams on six consecutive days was bad. I think this is worse because there's little or no break. Tomorrow I'll be walking out of one exam, drink coffee, into the next one. It's rubbish.

Holy ****! I didn't know that could happen?!? :eek::eek:

The Lab CAs and tests are actually like nearly 20% I think? :P
    Like with them and the Class Tests you could pass by compensation? :D
    Oh yeah, they're 30% altogether, but you'd have to cheat on like 8-10 of those to make a difference, whereas if you cheated on your final exam you'd be home free. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

I will now learn 12 weeks' worth of differential equations in 22 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Yaaay depression :( I would prefer to panic, but I seem to have given up :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Yay! Analysis on Wednesday, easy peasy.
    Going in with a 72% average out of 60% of the module can't wait!

Feeling well-rested... I remember that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

So my exam today was a DISASTER!

But on the bright side, only one more left then I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Hairspray

Todays exam went awful as expected. I know with a little help and direction that come August i will be able to get that first! No amount of study could of changed today though. I just didnt have my head around the subject at all.

I plan on meeting with the lecturer(should of done that last semester) and asking him for advice. It was a shame too, because i managed to mention Riker in the exam, i hope said lectuerer likes star trek :P

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Shay09

5 days till freedom!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭lsuzanne1987

Just got Corporate Finance left tomorrow and then I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.... :-)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

One left at last! Today was iffy but overall I'm happy enough. Criminal Law please end my streak well! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

FINISHED!

2gugmyu.jpg

Statistics tomorrow, German history on Thurs...not good...

But then, FREEDOM!! And a whole day of nothing but me and my baby sister, everyone else is ****ing off :D:D It really is so appropriate that I'm her Godmother :)

El Pr0n wrote: »
    I will now learn 12 weeks' worth of differential equations in 22 hours.

That didn't work at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

FINITO! :D

Musicology tomorrow... I don't even care at this stage... Just want to be finished and put this terrible semester behind me!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭tina turner

Finished :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

**** hate this having an exam on the last day crack. Been here since the 4th now and starting to get sick of Maynooth. Serious amount of cans to be drunk on Thursday night though, can't waaaaaaaait

Yeah, I've been stuck in this room on campus since the 29th. Starting to detest it here.

• Advertisement

Yeah, I've been stuck in this room on campus since the 29th. Starting to detest it here.
    You know you're losing it when you can't wait to finish your bread so you can walk to the shop. :(

Advertisement