Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Exams Thread (Procrastination ftw!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Thanks, that makes me feel a little better! And if you had a sociology exam on Friday, I take it you're in 3rd year? Hai classmate!

I think the Arts Block opens at 7, so assumedly the reading room is open then too. I'm not 100% sure about 7, but I know for a fact it'll be open at 8 anyway, because I've been in at that time. Maybe ring Security and ask? Their number is 01 7083929.

It definitely opens well before seven anyway.

Sure ring and they'll let you know :)

Don't expect it to be warm at 5am though.. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Yeah I saw your post afterwards ^_^ I should probably edit mine.

Also, the reading room is never warm. Unless it's summer I suppose :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭lsuzanne1987

Ah, I won't be in there at 5am, more like 8am. Thanks for the info!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

Eugh, only about 15 more hours until I settle into Lower Loftus for the worst 3 hours of my life-yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭TheDrog

Liber8or wrote: »
    My only complaint would be the English department not releasing the Essay results for EN351 before the exam, then we would have known what we were up against!

same thing happened with En254

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Well that's EN152A out of the way. Better than I thought, though I'll still be happy with a pass

Now I'm off until next Monday, but then I have 3 exams in 4 days...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

Lots of this:

waltz29rw.jpg

That reminds me of:

aphex%20twin.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Jazis, I love music!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

So I do one sociology module and the exam on the 19th. I nearly had a stroke when a girl from my class asked me how I'd gotten on in the sociology exam this morning before I copped on that she was probably talking about a different sociology module. :|

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Mastroph

Sure is boring on campus with no one around. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

QUICK! Someone tell somebody that the NUIM website is out of date with the 66 & 67 bus timetables!
    This is what I'm doing instead of studying. How pathetic.

What is this study you speak of?

Jesus, somebody needs to take away my internet so I do some work. My fcuking postcount on this is going to have doubled by the time the exams are finished.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭lsuzanne1987

Does anyone know if the reading room open on Sunday?

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭JellyBeans92

Thanks.

Now that's dedication to the cause.. :D

To answer, no idea, but the library is? :)

Thanks.
    It is surely. It's always open on Sundays :)

Well I'll be back in August for Film anyway >_< The questions were even lovely, just couldn't think of a thing to put down.

My desk number was 1337 though :pac: I lol'd!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

I'll just make a cup of tea to bring upstairs for study... Ah, the telly's on, I'll just drink the tea here and then go study... I'll just make another cup of tea to bring upstairs to study...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

You'll have to pee sometime....

Mwaahahahahahahahahahaha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

TV in the bathroom FTW!

I just memorised a list of melodies and their suitable chord progressions. How stimulating and interesting. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

El Pr0n wrote: »
    I'll just make a cup of tea to bring upstairs for study... Ah, the telly's on, I'll just drink the tea here and then go study... I'll just make another cup of tea to bring upstairs to study...

Story of my life!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

Youtube Thundercats marathon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

I completely forgot to study ornaments for yesterdays music exam! Oops :o Otherwise, I think I passed at least! :rolleyes:

Ah here, Radiohead From The Basement is on telly tonight. That counts as Applied Music Techniques.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭A Changer

So when will we be looking to get the results for these exams? I presume we get them around the time we get back, or is that just an ignorant first year assumption? :p

Got my last exam done today (HY113) so it's come to the time to actually be concerned about results! :pac:

El Pr0n wrote: »
    Ah here, Radiohead From The Basement is on telly tonight. That counts as Applied Music Techniques.

What channel? It may also count as Modernism/Society & State study for me :P Purely because Radiohead can turn their hand to anything *nods*
    A Changer wrote: »
    So when will we be looking to get the results for these exams? I presume we get them around the time we get back, or is that just an ignorant first year assumption? :p

Got my last exam done today (HY113) so it's come to the time to actually be concerned about results! :pac:

Oh lolololol. More like March. Depends on the department though. Lucky you being finished! Just two more for me tomorrow and I'm freeeeeeeeeeee! And then it's my birthday on Saturday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭A Changer

Oh lolololol. More like March. Depends on the department though. Lucky you being finished! Just two more for me tomorrow and I'm freeeeeeeeeeee! And then it's my birthday on Saturday :D

March! I'm going to have those dodgy essays hanging over me for a while, so! :pac:

And Happy Almost Birthday! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

A Changer wrote: »

It all depends on the dept. History were quick enough last year! And I was promised early - mid feb the other day when I was in the dept!

Awh there were some first years studying 16th century today! We were looking at em wishing we were doing that exam again instead of evidence law! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

I don't even wanna think about results :/ The later the better imo!
    All of ye are nearly finished though it seems, I still have 3 left :(

• Advertisement

What channel? It may also count as Modernism/Society & State study for me :P Purely because Radiohead can turn their hand to anything *nods*

Sky Arts 1!

Advertisement