Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions- January 2011

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Same old once again, another full day of unbroken sunshine, no wind & really heavy frost.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭morticia2

All frost melted here on the coast... couldn't believe it at 7 this morning when the car DIDN'T need a 10 min defrost...but cloudy today. 3.5 degrees when I hit the ignition.

Funny, hoar frost and sub zero temps at crack of dawn since Tuesday, and suddenly nothing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Wild Bill

Sandyford

Not just on the coast. No sooner had I commented on the persistent hoar frost than it was gone!

It's +2C here now and overcast. The ground is even starting to give slightly underfoot. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭talkabout

Current data
    22 January 2011 22:05:27

Temperature (°C):
    Current 1.9
    Trend (per hour) 0
    Average today 0.9
    Wind chill 1.9
    Heat Index 1.9
    Dew Point 1.0
    Rel Humidity 94%

Pressure (mb):
    Current 1042.8
    Trend (per hour) 0.0

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

4 deg,sunny, calm

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Low last night 2.6c in Waterford, Currently after a cloudy start it has brightened up nicely with sunny spells. temp is 4.4c with a light breeze from the NW.

More Detail @ www.waterfordcityweather.com

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Foggy, visibility down to less than 50m. -1

• Registered Users Posts: 10,085 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

A dry,clear and sunny day in Castlebar.Tempature up to 6 Degrees this afternoon.Light winds.1042.

Actually had a bit of rain here earlier, first cloudy day all week as well. Lots of gritters about but I cant see there being much frost tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭pauldry

So far in Sligo the Average temperature is 3.3c

The Rainfall is 57mm

Sunshine is 125%

Snowfall is 2cm

Minimum Temperature Minus 4.3c

Maximum Temperature 11.4c

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭rhonin

Overcast. 4.0C.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Dull cloudy morning here in Waterford. Low last night was 2.1c and currently its 4.2c with a light breeze from the NW.

More Detail @ www.waterfordcityweather.com

Much milder here today, 8.6C with some light showers.

More interestingly I found a bottle this morning that hasnt been opened all week and it was totally crushed, assume thats to do with the high pressure?

A mostly cloudy day in Castlebar with outbreaks of drizzle.Milder in a moderate NW'LY wind.1033.

Dull and Damp with no rain so far. Temp a mild 8.2c but a brisk wind from a WNW direction is making it feel cooler.

More Detail with Live Data @ www.waterfordcityweather.com

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭aurora 527

Dull and Damp with no rain so far. Temp a mild 8.2c but a brisk wind from a WNW direction is making it feel cooler.

More Detail with Live Data @ www.waterfordcityweather.com

Light drizzle here on and off.. certainly does feel colder than 8c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Dull, damp, drizzly and dreary in Galway City - Temp 9.2C

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

7 deg, raining

A cloudy day in Castlebar with outbreaks of rain.Moderate NW'LY wind for most of the day.8 Degrees atm.1018.

Wet, windy and dark all day. I had to walk home today with the rain blowing right into my face and got totally soaked. Really longing for the perfectly clear, dry and calm days we had in mid December

7.7C, feels colder. Rain finally cleared

• Advertisement

Mostly cloudy with the odd sunny spell. A few drops of rain but nothing to even register on the rain gauge yet. Temp is 7.1c

Data taken from www.waterfordcityweather.com

6 deg,fresh north westerly wind,cloudy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

0.9c

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭talkabout

0.4c

Cloudy and dry in Castlebar.1c.Light NE'LY.1022.

-1.0c :)

-2.0c

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭pauldry

0c no weather

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

-2c clear sky. Calm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭eskimocat

8 (1 members & 7 guests)

eskimocat

....All by myself..... all by my self!!!! no weather, no all-nighters huh!lol

Frosty here, -1. night night ya all. Sleep tight :0

Advertisement