Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How tall are you?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

lizt wrote: »
    Just have a question - if there are this many tall guys, where are you on nights out? I hardly ever see guys much taller than me (6")

Stuck at home, on boards. :rolleyes:

Or they are just lying..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

6'4"

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

6'

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Just have a question - if there are this many tall guys, where are you on nights out? I hardly ever see guys much taller than me (6")

What are you talking about? Tall guys don't need to go out, they just have to stand about somewhere, and all the girls will automatically flock to them because of their amazing height.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Wolf Club

5' 12"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

I hardly ever see guys much taller than me (6")

Now ...I was brought up with meters and centimeters, but 6 inches hardly seems tall to me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

6 foot 3 inches here!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,831 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

4' 11"

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Surfsmurf

8" blue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

mars bar wrote: »
    4' 11"

:(

Fun size.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Mistyping aside I'm thinking this too. I'd say a bunch of people here really don't know their height and are making it up. It's either that or measuring their height while wearing shoes. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

6'1" with no shoes, was small in secondary school. Then I got hungry :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Dord wrote: »
    Mistyping aside I'm thinking this too. I'd say a bunch of people here really don't know their height and are making it up. It's either that or measuring their height while wearing shoes. :rolleyes:

Dord is tall ladies, I seen him. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Dord wrote: »

Myself and a friend measured ourselves only a few weeks ago. That how i know how small i am :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

6.1 and resembling a Silverback gorilla.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭chicken fingers

5´ 10" but my work lately has me based in china and latin america so I am in the top 10% generally :)

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭t0mm13b

uhmmm.... are you trying to tell us something..... :p

Time to head down to the beauty salon to get waxed..... :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

only 5' 9-10

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

http://rlv.zcache.com/silverback_gorilla_beating_chest_card-p137348553357367299tdne_525.jpg

:pac:

Hard to tell. Between 5'10 and 6'1 in personal height.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I'm about 5'8". Tiny in my family!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Id take about an inch off every height given. You can be sure some of them heights are with heels too. People never underestimate there height. :rolleyes:

Id take about an inch off every height given. You can be sure some of them heights are with heels too. People never underestimate there height. :rolleyes:

I'm 2 foot 1. There. I admit it.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭sausages79

6'4 - notice alot of guys will ask me how tall I am saying they are 6'3 or 6'4 and i must be 6'6+ think alot of guys overestimate their height....................

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭profitius

Just have a question - if there are this many tall guys, where are you on nights out? I hardly ever see guys much taller than me (6ft)

I'm 6'1" and when I'm out theres loads of taller people than me.

I notice these days its rare for a young person to be smaller than his father.

I'm 2 foot 1. There. I admit it.

Who said that?

Who said that?

Oh yeah, I haven't heard that one before!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Yep, I lied. I'm only 5 foot 11 and a half... But six foot is just easier to say

Oh yeah, I haven't heard that one before!

Originality, who needs it? :cool:

Me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

sausages79 wrote: »
    6'4 - notice alot of guys will ask me how tall I am saying they are 6'3 or 6'4 and i must be 6'6+ think alot of guys overestimate their height....................

I'm constantly being told that I'm 6' 2" because the person telling me is two inches shorter than me and 'definitely 6 foot.'

No. You're 5' 8" or something. Leave me alone shorty.

5 10 by the way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

I finally hit 5 foot tall when I was 16... and then i stopped.

Advertisement