Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How tall are you?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

6' 2". I'm happy to be tall. Haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I'm 6"2 and could care less.
    I remember being the smallest of my friends and then growing like crazy and not being able to walk properly:o

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

6ft 5.

on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

6'4"

Same as i was the last time i replied to this "How tall are ye" thread in AH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

177cm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

177cm
    We're not in Europe now boy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭greenmachine88

For those who are unhappy with their height maybe this will help:pac:

http://www.giantscientific.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

We're not in Europe now boy!

Ah we are all good Europeans :)

177cm is all I know as the last time I got measured was in the gym and that's what I was told

Google tells me that's just under 5' 10'', just voted

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭t0mm13b

6', 68Kg, a skinny scrawny fceker I am.... but can eat like a horse and not put on weight so that must be a good thing - conscious of getting a middle age spread (am in my upper half of 30's but lower than 40...) :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

5'10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭babyfratelli_x

Jus under 5"2, but I used to be over 5"3... not much difference but still a bit worryin, Im shrinkin and am only 20

• Registered Users Posts: 4,484 ✭✭✭harr

5'8, there i said it.it was around the average height when i was 17 or 18 but now anybody that age is huge.the tallest in my class when we left school was 6 foot.dont know what the young lads are eating these days.i have a friend who is 5'7 and teaches 6th class and he says most of the lads are his height:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

5' 6". It's great, no-one asks me to get anything from high places and wimmin don't see me as a threat. Never had any comments about it either. My girlfriend is 5' 10".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

4ft 10" - 4ft 11" (Female/Irish) Stopped growing in height when I was 12 or 13. Now 25!

I'm with you there! I'm 4ft 11in (although, I have a gp who keeps telling me I'm "just" or "nearly" 4ft 11in... the cheek!). I have always been short but I just stopped growing once I left primary school so am now very short.

I'm floating between 6'3" and 6'4".

But i'm going to die when i'm 30 from a back explosion. My back's nearly in bits from just brushing my teeth. Driving's a pain too, i'm usually in the back seat crushing who ever's unfortunate enough to be sitting behind me.

My OH is 6ft 4in (so he towers over me!) and he has serious problems fitting into seats on public transport and into the back seat of cars. Apperantly, planes are the worst. He's very handy for getting things down from shelves though!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,514 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

5' 11"

I recall the question here before about whether people thought they had broad shoulders and it seemed that most of the male population did apparently :D

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Adriatic

5'8, a lot of my friends in secondary school were giants, one was 6'8 but in college I feel taller and at mass too, lots more small(er) people.

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭VinnyTGM

6'2".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

17 years old and 6'2

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

5ft 6inches,i suppose for a girl its tall enough. I always wanted to be taller thou....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

6'4"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

5' 9"

Ps OP, 5'12" and 6' are the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭1967

6' 4'' and been told i am a big strapping lad :D i take every compliment i get at 43.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭ShadowGal

offaly1 wrote: »
    5ft 6inches,i suppose for a girl its tall enough. I always wanted to be taller thou....

*cough* im 5'10" *cough* always felt like a giant when i was younger

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

5'9"

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Bull76

6ft3 and a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

165cm ish! i ha to measure it for a wii game two days ago...:D

158cm. I also had to measure it for a wii game. :o

Wish I was a little taller as I nearly always get asked for ID in bars or buying cigs and get the most annoying comments when I meet people for the first time -

"Oh my god you're so small!!!!" - - Fuck off Captain Obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Bajingo

KeithM89 wrote: »
    6'1" - but im a skinny bastard so i look taller...

Same here..I think a lot of people think they're taller than they actually are though..people are always saying i'm taller than I am, because they're 6'1'' and so I must be taller..

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Why aren't there more options for us short-arsés? I'm 5'2-3, depending on the day :P

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

ShadowGal wrote: »
    *cough* im 5'10" *cough* always felt like a giant when i was younger

Wanna Swap places....?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Just have a question - if there are this many tall guys, where are you on nights out? I hardly ever see guys much taller than me (6ft)

Advertisement