Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Premiere Dates

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,085 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Made in Jeresy

bnt wrote: »
    They made eight episodes altogether, and they're coming to a RTE2 graveyard slot: starting 01:15 on Thursday 20 March. I have space on my DVR, so might give it a gawk.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭brian_t

Wilfred Series 3 starts on Monday, 17 March @ 00.00am - BBC3 (that's Midnight tonight)

The first 4 episodes airing back to back

Secrets & Lies (Australian drama) starts on RTÉ 2 on Sunday nights from March 30th.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭hayser

New episodes of the Big Bang Theory are finally starting back tomorrow (Wednesday) on RTE 2 at 7.00. It's episode 10 of series 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭gazzer

brian_t wrote: »
    Secrets & Lies (Australian drama) starts on RTÉ 2 on Sunday nights from March 30th.

Excellent news. Been looking forward to seeing this. Do you know what time it is on?

• Advertisement

gazzer wrote: »
    Excellent news. Been looking forward to seeing this. Do you know what time it is on?

Not yet, but I presume as Vikings with 9 episodes finishes this coming Sunday it will be in that 9.30pm slot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Any one know when Hawaii 5-0 is back on RTE?

Antibac wrote: »
    Any one know when Hawaii 5-0 is back on RTE?

Season 3 starts on RTE2 on Sunday 30th March at 11.30pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

brian_t wrote: »
    Season 3 starts on RTE2 on Sunday 30th March at 11.30pm

Cheers. I think that is a repeat though? Nearly sure season 4 is the new one? Could be wrong

About A Boy starts on Sky 1 on the 31st of March 2014 at 9:30pm

• Advertisement

Star Crossed starts on Sky 1 on the 4th of April 2014 at 8pm

XIII starts on Sky 2 next week

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Anyone know if Hannibal Season 2 will air here? Think Sky Living or Universal showed a season 1, hoping for a free to air to show it......

Edit: Looks like Sky Living will be showing it in May.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    About A Boy starts on Sky 1 on the 31st of March 2014 at 9:30pm

looks like its more a remake then inspired by the film with the exception of boy/mother living next door to the main character who is a former musician rather then son of musician.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

Any idea rte person of interest season 3 starts missed the start of it on 5

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

jjll wrote: »
    Any idea rte person of interest season 3 starts missed the start of it on 5

RTE haven't shown season 2 yet, they're currently reshowing season 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Any news on royal pains or rookie blue on universal?

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Any news on royal pains or rookie blue on universal?

No. http://www.geektown.co.uk/uk-air-dates/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

FunLover18 wrote: »
    RTE haven't shown season 2 yet, they're currently reshowing season 1

didn't they show season 1 and 2 back to back

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

jjll wrote: »
    didn't they show season 1 and 2 back to back

Nope, I checked sky and the next episode on RTE is season 1

Crisis starts on TV3 on Thursday 17th April @ 10.00pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 Kearylicious

Borgen series 2 will follow on from series 1 on TG4, Thursday 11th April, 11pm.

Hannibal season two has been given a UK air date.

Sky Living has announced that the horror drama - starring Mads Mikkelsen as Hannibal Lecter - will return to screens on May 6.

RTE 2 are showing season 3 of The Glades late night Tuesdays (not sure if it is new or repeats for RTE tbh)

The second (and final) season of Boss will start on More 4 on Thursday April 24th at 11pm

Fargo will start on Channel 4 on Sunday April 20th at 9pm

The second (and final) season of The Client List will start on Lifetime UK on Monday April 28th at 10pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I've been checking for this on a weekly basis as I'd be surprised if RTE advertise it but I see that Sons of Anarchy season 5 is starting at the magnificent time of 1.35am Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭iseegirls

ThisRegard wrote: »
    I've been checking for this on a weekly basis as I'd be surprised if RTE advertise it but I see that Sons of Anarchy season 5 is starting at the magnificent time of 1.35am Tuesday.

Thanks to Netflix, I've been able to watch the first 4 seasons up to last night. What a great show. So disappointing that it's shunted away at such a late time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭cena

iseegirls wrote: »
    Thanks to Netflix, I've been able to watch the first 4 seasons up to last night. What a great show. So disappointing that it's shunted away at such a late time.

Season five is now in netflixs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭iseegirls

cena wrote: »
    Season five is now in netflixs

Yep seen that they added the new series a few weeks ago. Just finished watching the last episode of S4 last night. So I'll be straight onto S5 tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭gazzer

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The second (and final) season of Boss will start on More 4 on Thursday April 24th at 11pm

Fargo will start on Channel 4 on Sunday April 20th at 9pm

The second (and final) season of The Client List will start on Lifetime UK on Monday April 28th at 10pm

Great news. Cant wait to see this. That is a good time slot to have it air.

• Advertisement

Sky1 is to simulcast the two-hour premiere of 24: Live Another Day with its US broadcast on Fox, BSkyB announced today.With the announcement, 24: Live Another Day will now premiere on Sky1 in the UK on Tuesday May 6th at 1am. The opening two episodes will then be repeated on Wednesday May 7th at 9pm – the series’ regular time-slot in which all subsequent episodes will air. The premiere episodes will also be made available after Wednesday’s broadcast via Sky’s On-Demand services.

Advertisement