Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Premiere Dates

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Blue Bloods returns for a fourth series on RTE 2 with a double bill tonight at 9pm

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

Nurse Jackie S5 starts on RTE2 on Tue, 11/2/14 @ 22:45

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

Line of Duty - series 2 starts on BBC2 12th February at 9pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Ja'mie: Private School Girl written by and starring Chris Lilley starts on BBC Three/BBC Three HD February 6 at 22.00.

Quirke starts Sun, 16/2/14 @ 21:30.

New RTE mini-series. A chief pathologist in the Dublin city morgue investigates sudden death victims in the 1950s. Stars Gabriel Byrne.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Moone Boy - Sky1 - returns Mon 17/2 @ 9pm :):)

Any sign of Once Upon a Time season 3 airing on RTÉ 1?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭is maith liom chocolate

Quirke starts Sun, 16/2/14 @ 21:30.

New RTE mini-series. A chief pathologist in the Dublin city morgue investigates sudden death victims in the 1950s. Stars Gabriel Byrne.

Crap it's on the same time as Vikings, also staring Gabriel Byrne :mad:

Anyone know has RTÉ stopped showing the new season of The Big Bang Theory? Will they ever continue it, or what's the story?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Anyone know has RTÉ stopped showing the new season of The Big Bang Theory? Will they ever continue it, or what's the story?

What was the most recent episode you saw? Had a very abrupt ending on E4 two weeks ago so I don't know if it is the same on RTE

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭EdmondShiels3

I am watch the big bang on e4 and it stopped there as well. This is because it is on a mid season brake in America.

I'm not sure which one I watched last, as I watched some online and can't distinguish them now in my head. Hope it comes back soon though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

I am watch the big bang on e4 and it stopped there as well. This is because it is on a mid season brake in America.

The mid season break is over. E4 came back with one episode new episode in January before announcing that it wouldn't be back again until April. The only explanation I can think of is that they hate their audience.

Although season 9 of HIMYM started on E4 last week and the at the end of the episode the announcer said "And you can catch the rest of the final season when it starts back in April [:eek:] ... only joking, it'll be back next week" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭brian_t

Cedar Cove is showing on 5USA on Sundays at 5pm.

The pilot (episode 1) which was on Sunday is repeated on Friday (Feb 14) at 3pm.

Elementary returns 18th February @ 9pm

Arrow returns to Thursday instead of Monday - 20th February @ 8pm

Fleming starts this Thursday 13th @ 9pm Sky Atlantic.

Sky Atlantic HD today announces that the, season 7 (the final season) of the multiple award-winning and critically acclaimed MAD MEN will premiere on the channel on Wednesday 16 April at 10pm, just 3 days after it returns in the US

King and Maxwell, Season 1 on Alibi on 5th of March 2014 at 9pm

Rake, Season 1 on Universal Channel on 6th of March 2014 at 9pm

Season 2 of Nashville started last Tuesday on TG4 straight after Season 1 end

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Blue Bloods returns for a fourth series on RTE 2 with a double bill tonight at 9pm

Havent seen this in a while, no doubt the Winter Olympics played a part in this
    Nurse Jackie S5 starts on RTE2 on Tue, 11/2/14 @ 22:45

They really mean See it First, as Sky Atlantic showed S5 on 14/2/14

Well i do know that the show doesnt come back til the 27/2 due to the Winter Olympics, but 7x03 The Scavenger Vortex is on E4 on Wed in which it was a very funny ep & with 7x04 on Thurs nite
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Season 2 of Nashville started last Tuesday on TG4 straight after Season 1 end
    I seen that, as it started afaik on More4 the previous Thurs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭rufuseric82

Blue Bloods is not on this week or next due to Champions League football.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

This Hallmark Channel show dosent have a thread here, but it started in the UK on the 9th of Feb. http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2014/01/5usa-acquires-uk-rights-hallmarks-cedar-cove-sets-premiere-february-9th/

Cedar Grove.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,971 ✭✭✭cena

jenjenten wrote: »
    This Hallmark Channel show dosent have a thread here, but it started in the UK on the 9th of Feb. http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2014/01/5usa-acquires-uk-rights-hallmarks-cedar-cove-sets-premiere-february-9th/

Cedar Grove.

No hallmark channel anymore was renamed universal

jenjenten wrote: »

Cedar Grove.
    It started on 5USA

Season 6 of The Mentalist starts on Channel 5 on Tuesday 25th February @ 9pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭EdmondShiels3

When is Person of Interest series 2 starting on RTE TWO

• Registered Users Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭brian_t

When is Person of Interest series 2 starting on RTE TWO

They started showing the first series on the 6th of May last year.

They are currently repeating this first series on RTE2 on Friday mornings and assuming they continue to show one episode per week then the S1 final episode will be on June 27th.

One might assume that they won't start series two until they finish the repeat of S1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭stupid head

brian_t wrote: »

One might assume that they won't start series two until they finish the repeat of S1.

Those assholes started showing S3 of Royal Pains before S2 was over.

Person of Interest gets so good it impossible to watch drawn out the way dumb Rte will show it. They'll ruin it like they do all the shows they pick up.

Download them.

L&O SVU returns to Universal tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭enoughalready

Any idea when Scandal, Season 3 is on UK / Irish screens?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭enoughalready

BUMP**

Advertisement