Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who are the rubberbandits?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,727 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljPFZrRD3J8

Quick question!
    What does the priest say at 0:22 and your man repeats it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

Trilla wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljPFZrRD3J8

Quick question!
    What does the priest say at 0:22 and your man repeats it?

"that's limerick city"

pronounced - d's'lim'rick'cittaaaayyyy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

Take a bow mr duggan, you've out done yourself this time:rolleyes:

What a lazy, selfish and spineless journalist.

Twat.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

From Facebook
    MEET THE RUBBERBANDITS ’SEXY’ BRIDESMAID - Model Madeline Mulqueen
    http://www.patrickmchugh.com/madeline/
    Available for bookings at
    http://www.martinacostelloeagency.com/

The Rubberbandits bring their "Thats Limerick City" Christmas Tour
    See dates on http://www.therubberbandits.com/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

They'll be on the Late Late in a few minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Clareman wrote: »
    From Facebook

She actually looks better in the video! [ and that's a kinda scary thing to admit ! ] :eek:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I was going to say that I preferred her hair long and that she looked better in the video, but I didn't want to come across as an internet perv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

'corruption from FF' Every gob****e in the country uses this lazy line.
    Can you name a political party that has done more fordamage to this country in the last 30 years?

Knew it read wrongly the first time! :D

Wonder why the reporters did a "name & shame" on the RBs and didn't do likewise on the various Golden Circles and real-life high-level scumbags ?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,130 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Looks like the boys have missed out on the No 1 spot this week anyway:

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2010/1217/cardlem.html

bazz26 wrote: »
    Looks like the boys have missed out on the No 1 spot this week anyway:

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2010/1217/cardlem.html
    They are going for the Christmas no. 1, sales from Friday on only count, I got the song 15 times from itunes today (thank you o2 treats :))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,130 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

They are on with Tuberty right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Bollix they are sh1te...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

they ARE THE sh1te...

fixed that for you :eek::D:pac::pac::pac:

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

That interview was not great in fairness but Tubridy is a ****e interviewer at the best of times. He really had no clue what to do with them or how to take them.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

I'd have to agree. Ryan just kind of let them to their own devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Tubridy is as absolute embarassment as an interviewer, take someone like Johnathan Ross, Conan O'Brien or even Jimmy Kimmel,y'know, actual talk hows hosts. does Tubridy only find out what guests are appearing when he announces it at the beginning of the show? or does RTE assume everyone watching is a moron?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

he was an embarrassment. bandits were great though. tubs was being a prick to galvin too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭langdang

h3000 wrote: »
    That interview was not great in fairness but Tubridy is a ****e interviewer at the best of times. He really had no clue what to do with them or how to take them.
    He was doing a Pat Kenny on it - absolutely bricking it that the boys were going to go completely off the map from the original script, or land up on his desk crotch in face style like on Republic of Telly. He was way way way out of his comfort zone dealing with these wild and zany kids;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Tubridy is more of a square than Pat Kenny. I didn't think it was possible. Awful presenter and his researchers should be shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭niallers1

Was at Jack L in Dolans last night and he sang Horse outside..

Excellent...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

bigpink wrote: »
    Im pretty sure she wants the exposure she does modelling/all that socialite scene
    Using her name might not be a good idea

She has had her full name, place of work, and some modelling shots in a few nationals over tha past few days.

The name and details of the modelling agency in Clare that she is with part time is mentioned in every piece on her, so I think that she is making the most of the exposure.

If it gets her more work and she does well out of it, then fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

niallers1 wrote: »
    Was at Jack L in Dolans last night and he sang Horse outside..

Excellent...

:D That would've been priceless!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Dustin the Turkey sums up Tubs best:

"A walking bookmark with athlete's head".

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Morninglory

Lads does anyone know where you can get a mp3 download of their songs? Horse outside is the only one up on itunes and none of their songs are on the file sharing websites.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Lads does anyone know where you can get a mp3 download of their songs? Horse outside is the only one up on itunes and none of their songs are on the file sharing websites.

I bought their The EP from itunes has "too many gee" and "hash party" on it. Must get the CD too but was told it ran out of stock in several shops.

There is a website that converts the audio from youtube
    videos to mp3 I wont post the URL since the moderators here may not allow me to do so.

Not sure if its copyright infringement if you take strip out
    the audio from something thats already publically available or not.

~B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

topper75 wrote: »
    Dustin the Turkey sums up Tubs best:

"A walking bookmark with athlete's head".

Or "If the tv adds 10 pounds does Ryan Tubridy even exist"

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭travispickle8

go out and buy it you cheap skate. it's only 99cent

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Morninglory

go out and buy it you cheap skate. it's only 99cent
    I bought the song you clown, I'm wondering where I can get the rest of their songs

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Take it easy! "Clown" and "cheap-skate" are pretty tame, but the next OTT personal remark earns a week off the forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

when I was in Limerick Senior last year, we looked at the art on the wall upstairs, there's one he showed me said it was like my work and it belonged to one of the Rubberbandits, think he said from 3 years ago? I'm not sure

Advertisement