Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who are the rubberbandits?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Who, Madeline? Her name has been mentioned here a few times already. She's a sound girl, probably doesn't need the Irish Internet community leering over her though.

Im pretty sure she wants the exposure she does modelling/all that socialite scene
    Using her name might not be a good idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

I heard that when there is a full moon one of them changes into a greyhound and the other one changes into a horse.

bigpink wrote: »
    Im pretty sure she wants the exposure she does modelling/all that socialite scene
    Using her name might not be a good idea

Her name is all over the internet already. She is a model that would be fairly well known to people.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

I heard two guy arguing about who they were today one guy was saying they were ducks and beaker, while the other guy was saying it was mickey field and gerry keane, although there is a vicious rumour going around that its dessie and marie. I dunno just what i heard :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

RonMexico wrote: »
    I heard that when there is a full moon one of them changes into a greyhound and the other one changes into a horse.

A greyhound man, get it right!

• Advertisement

Someone said the Daily Mail outed them??

bigpink wrote: »
    Someone said the Daily Mail outed them??

No they got it wrong.

RonMexico wrote: »
    No they got it wrong.

Good:)
    What was printed?

Just a photo. It isn't them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

We're just ordinary blokes.

of an fear rua fame?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,132 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

seachto7 wrote: »
    of an fear rua fame?

Gone from there since the Labour Party insisted on censoring it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭blinkey 101

me grandad had a dream he was a meal then he woke up on me Granny's plate . no your arms are not long enough to carry your own coffin.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

me grandad had a dream he was a meal then he woke up on me Granny's plate . no your arms are not long enough to carry your own coffin.

Could we have two Limerick mermaids please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭easytiger!

The Indo have named the two boys in tomorrow morning's edition, it was never gonna last I suppose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Gone from there since the Labour Party insisted on censoring it.

I'll tell on you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

easytiger! wrote: »
    The Indo have named the two boys in tomorrow morning's edition, it was never gonna last I suppose

That's a pity.

Seems we can put any amount of corruption from FF but any comedians will have their identities revealed in no time.

That's a pity.

Seems we can put any amount of corruption from FF but any comedians will have their identities revealed in no time.

'corruption from FF' Every gob****e in the country uses this lazy line.
    Can you name a political party that has done more for this country in the last 30 years?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

'corruption from FF' Every gob****e in the country uses this lazy line.
    Can you name a political party that has done more for this country in the last 30 years?

lol..every FF gobshíte in this country uses this lazy line..

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    lol..every FF gobshíte in this country uses this lazy line..

And every other gob****e can't name another party!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Hooked

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/music/jokers-unmasked-as-middleclass-lads-2464672.html

well played lads! Yere so famous, the indo had to track ye down and I, for one, am looking Stephen forward to ye appearing on the late late tonight! Plastic bags or not!

• Advertisement

Hooked wrote: »
    http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/music/jokers-unmasked-as-middleclass-lads-2464672.html

well played lads! Yere so famous, the indo had to track ye down and I, for one, am looking Stephen forward to ye appearing on the late late tonight! Plastic bags or not!
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭concussion

Oh well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

There was no need for the Indo to that, everyone around Limerick knew anyway. Piss poor journalism, Bary Duggan just proving what a grade A cunt of the highest degree he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭hi_im_fil

Does it really make a difference if people know who they are? As long as they refuse to do interviews out of character it wont make any difference

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭irishleedsfan

With all the corruption in banks and politics and such things in this country the indo decide they will try to wreck the opportunity for two up and coming comedians. Barry Duggan has the cheek to call himself a reporter. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,313 ✭✭✭Tefral

Bad form out of the Independent. What ****e journalism is that. Its not like it was a massive secret or anything.

I suppose in one way it shows the lads were educated (which we all knew) and not scummers like people thought which is a plus.

But thats ****e, like the Limerick Post did an article on them a few years back and kept it secret. Hope the person who "ratted" them out to the paper feels good about themselves.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

i cant wait for the bandits next song "Barry Duggan"

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Very poor form to do the reveal. Everyone else in Limerick managed to keep their gobs shut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

sceptre wrote: »
    Very poor form to do the reveal. Everyone else in Limerick managed to keep their gobs shut.

You can't really expect much more from Duggan though. He's a hack.

It's honestly a mystery to me why anyone would buy the Indo, the sooner the internet kills it off the better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

cronin_j wrote: »
    Bad form out of the Independent. What ****e journalism is that. Its not like it was a massive secret or anything.

It's not like their identities are going to mean anything to anyone that doesn't know them. An example of the lazy journalism that Willie was talking about.

Get something else to write about Barry...

Advertisement