Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass Effect 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

N7 Day has just over 28 hours left since it was extended until Friday, just as well as I did not know about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

doing the N7 engineer extraction with a mate today, and this happened..
    Mate couldnt see any mobs so i gave directions on where to lob nades :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

That bug happens occasionally(sometimes even happens mid wave, usually caused by a lag spike, on either your connection or the hosts), best bet is when playing with friends in a private game is to disconnect, then rejoin via the friend list.

Gbear wrote: »
    http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=Grogleberry&platform=pc

I don't really enjoy only using snipers anymore. The best one I have is a Viper 7 and that's alright because the big clip and rate of fire.

I would highly recommend the Indra, that rifle has an absurdly large clip and fire rate. Valiant is also fairly nice, but lacks the omph of other rifles.

That bug happens occasionally(sometimes even happens mid wave, usually caused by a lag spike, on either your connection or the hosts), best bet is when playing with friends in a private game is to disconnect, then rejoin via the friend list.

No idea what caused it tbh, according to the bioware forums, firebase condor is notorious for crazy stuff like that happening.

• Advertisement

No idea what caused it tbh, according to the bioware forums, firebase condor is notorious for crazy stuff like that happening.

Yeah, used to be crazy trying to be a vanguard on that level.... you were prone to keep flying into the sky... and not comming back down. Thank feck they fixed that bug.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,219 ✭✭✭✭noodler

doing the N7 engineer extraction with a mate today, and this happened..
    Mate couldnt see any mobs so i gave directions on where to lob nades :D

Whats the 'N7 Engineer Extraction'?

the weekend challenge to get an n7 pack with random weapon. Extract with an engineer 3 times and do 75k damage total with one(combined amounts from separate runs count.) Ends tomorrow morning I believe.

the weekend challenge to get an n7 pack with random weapon. Extract with an engineer 3 times and do 75k damage total with one(combined amounts from separate runs count.) Ends tomorrow morning I believe.

Cheers, didn't realise there was a challenge this weekend.

Will knock that out later.

Just did it. I like the new system - got my pack straight away.

I got a character in a PSP just there, a solider called "battlefield 3!'

Cross promotion?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,335 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

noodler wrote: »

Cross promotion?

Has that lad not been there ages?

He's a pretty nifty character mind you, good skills... for a soldier. Used him a good bit, decent fun, not the most useful, but good fun all the same.

noodler wrote: »

Cross promotion?

People who owned bf3, got that as a starting character up until "retalliation". Now its been thrown into the mix with the rest.

the war for omega DLC is tomorrow, here's the trailer :)

Female Turians! or at least one female Turian :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Wasn't sure i was going to bother with it, as it's not hugely important to the plot, but that looks kind of cool. Currently about 50% through ME3 again, so i may as well get it.

It's apparently their biggest DLC to date too, i'd have bought it anyway but that's good news either way

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I loved ME3 but I still haven't bought any DLC for it. I think I will hold off on the Omega DLC too because I expect a game of the year edition to come out at some time. When it does come out it might be cheaper to buy that.

Massive meh.

Got burned with Leviathan (basically filler and more of the same combat busy work leading up to the last ten minutes) so I reckon I'll give this a miss.

I'm doing Leviathan at the moment, and it's decent. The 'investigation' is pretty weak, but i enjoyed the last combat level (with the huge amount of Harvesters flying around). I assume we'll get one more DLC after Omega before it's done. Maybe a prologue?

I'd say so, at least one before ME4 is launched godknowswhen

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,144 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I liked Leviathon, but would have found it totally pointless if I had already completed the game beforehand. Shadow Broker was great in ME 2 in that it didn't really have too much to do with the main arch of the game.

• Advertisement

Omega wont either i guess, but it'll still be nice to get back to afterlife and see what kind of mess Cerberus have made of it, plus Turian females.. i'm guessing they'll have those in multiplayer soon enough too. The one in the trailer looks the business!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

kaimera wrote: »

Oh well...

That makes having ME 1, 2 and 3 and all their saves on a hard drive that isn't working a little less annoying.

Hopefully Bioware learn from these games and ME4 is a cracker.

Kotaku review is more favourable but doesn't mention price.

Glad I have Dark Souls DLC to keep me from being tempted!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Meesared wrote: »

Sorry, I know the price.

What I meant was that they didn't mentione was it worthwhile for the extra cost EA are charging this time around.

kaimera wrote: »

Harsh score from EG, but i agree with a lot of what they said.

15 euro. Jesus.

Yeah, not paying that. Won't bother with it, and might pick it up when they realise that's a stupid price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,484 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Has anyone ever seen EA give DLC discounts on Origin, there's been plenty of sales but I've never seen a DLC sale.

If you miss a few of the DLC it was almost worth it to buy the big collection when that was €25 during the weekend.

Advertisement