Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The happy thaw thread

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭sleepyescapade

yaayay the water is back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,299 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

Megglz wrote: »
    hope mine . come back soon ! Another 5 deg would be handy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

The idiots have gritted our driveway back out to the estate road and the main road junction to the estate. The roads are free of ice and frost and now the cars are skidding on the grit.

County Councils are just brilliant, aren't they?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,299 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

happy thaw day, water this morning woohoo dishawasher on at 6:40am tap running in kitchen woke me up !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

Megglz wrote: »
    Same here, The mains at the road was frozen, House plumbing was fine. Started Christmas eve morning (early) until the morning of the 27th. First time it happen to this house. Lucky for me Christmas dinner is elsewhere. The house was empty instead of me for Christmas week, so It was only me to ration the water. If it did not come on on the 27th, I would have to go to work for a shower and to the Toilet for the no.2 as there was no water left to flush the toilet.

As a kid I would be embarrass with myself to be delighted for the snow and ice to go.

• Advertisement
Advertisement