Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Shops/Bargains/Auction Links

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,779 ✭✭✭Jack burton

safetyboy wrote: »
    A lot moar stuff on the way, is there any way to offer to the arcade and retro crew before adverts, I know its not a selling forum, just trying to keep some good bits for the people interested! Delete this cidereman if you think inappropriate!

Lob it over in the trading forum!

At least we can see what you have on offer then...... and if we have anything to trade :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

safetyboy wrote: »
    A lot moar stuff on the way, is there any way to offer to the arcade and retro crew before adverts, I know its not a selling forum, just trying to keep some good bits for the people interested! Delete this cidereman if you think inappropriate!

If you never offloaded that spare copy of Joystick Gamers, then I'll take it off your hands, or trade you for a Pink Bullets zine (if you didn't get one). :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,558 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

How about our boards.ie social group thingy? Useful for thse scenarios.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭safetyboy

Andrew76 wrote: »
    If you never offloaded that spare copy of Joystick Gamers, then I'll take it off your hands, or trade you for a Pink Bullets zine (if you didn't get one). :)

I have a pink bullet zine, I just need a safe place to put the money from sales that isn't in a pub :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Joystick Gamers is brilliant. Simple elegance. I spoke to the chap who made those, he's hoping to make another this year.

Jeffrey Z. Nipplecakes bought all of his remaining copies at a doujin matsuri last year and said he will return!

• Advertisement

Pyongyang wrote: »
    Joystick Gamers is brilliant. Simple elegance. I spoke to the chap who made those, he's hoping to make another this year.

Jeffrey Z. Nipplecakes bought all of his remaining copies at a doujin matsuri last year and said he will return!

Shame Jeff didn't have any copies left for me. Least he could have done since he's using my tasty Raiden superplay pics to promote one of his shop items. :P

(That's just a joke, if Jeff ever clicks in here by mistake.)

Pyong me ole mucker, you're great at finding stuff like this, help me find one since safetyboy no play ball. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

No idea, it will be difficult to find now. When it comes to doujin stuff like that, once it's gone it's gone. Same with my zine.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

o1s1n wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I need rid of this Mega CD 1 and Megadrive. Willing to sell to someone here for €70 to recoup the money I spent on it if any of you want it.

http://www.adverts.ie/other-consoles-games/sega-megadrive-1-and-mega-cd-1/2805375

Ooh, tempted! But I'll have a think about it.

Master of the Universe

Ooh, tempted! But I'll have a think about it.

I'll give you another discount of a tenner if you let me keep one of the Megadrive 1 PSUs :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'll give you another discount of a tenner if you let me keep one of the Megadrive 1 PSUs :D

Heck I'd let you keep the mega drive itself as I have 3 of them hanging around!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,856 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Well if Atavan doesn't go for it I'd take it off ya o1s1n :)

Master of the Universe

Heck I'd let you keep the mega drive itself as I have 3 of them hanging around!

As much as I'd love to keep the Megadrive, it's all part of a 'impending cab arrival, must get rid of stuff!!!' clearout. :D
    Steve SI wrote: »
    Well if Atavan doesn't go for it I'd take it off ya o1s1n :)

Nice one! :) sure we'll see what Atavan says.

Any interest in a Test PS2? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,856 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Nice one! :) sure we'll see what Atavan says.

Any interest in a Test PS2? :pac:

It would depend on price etc but yeah I'd certainly be interested. :)

Master of the Universe

Well my original price was €200, with a big drop to €150 yesterday due to no takers and a need to move it on soon. I guess I could do €140 for one of you guys. Any less than that and I'll start losing money on it.

Have seen some going on ebay.com for €200-€250 as of late, without the network adapter.

Actually most of the ones I've seen for sale over the years haven't had any network adapter. I'll include it with my one. (it's original and came with the dev unit)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'll give you the asking, will post there now

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Just to say, I'll be selling on my Neogeo MVS mobo, including a nice 111 in 1 cart, shortly on Adverts.
    This is the larger format board with a socketed bios and Neogeo pad connectors on the board.
    Very nice it is too!
    I'll post when it's up on Adverts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

bit off topic, but one for people who thought that had it bad before buying/selling on adverts

http://www.adverts.ie/memorabilia/set-of-2-rare-harp-keg-glasses-with-handles/2064167

Master of the Universe

bit off topic, but one for people who thought that had it bad before buying/selling on adverts

http://www.adverts.ie/memorabilia/set-of-2-rare-harp-keg-glasses-with-handles/2064167

That is absolutely hilarious!

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Just to say, I'll be selling on my Neogeo MVS mobo, including a nice 111 in 1 cart, shortly on Adverts.
    This is the larger format board with a socketed bios and Neogeo pad connectors on the board.
    Very nice it is too!
    I'll post when it's up on Adverts.

Just purchased the same mobo from uk yesterday :mad: may be interested in the cart though

Well, I am trying to sell it as a package, as I need the total funds for something else.
    If there is someone else who wants to go in with you for the MVS mobo then we can deal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Ya I'd be interested in the MVS mobo only :) Lets us know then the ad is up Ciderman and maybe myself and Mozie81 can work something out.

Reported your man, could only report him for the abuse, being a dick doesn't seem to be a reportable offence over on Adverts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭RNB

This made my day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Retropolis

EnterNow wrote: »
    Any chance you have a website for the non facebook users?

Hey this is it http://retropolisdublin.wordpress.com

decided to get rid of some of my gamecube stuff to fund some non-gaming purchases, prices are a bit steep but you have to add an "adverts hagglers'" premium. I'll try do good prices for the A&R regulars.

www.adverts.ie/2950047

Never rains but pours o1s1n eh. :D

STV + Souky £140 shipped on AO: http://forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=23896

Master of the Universe

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Never rains but pours o1s1n eh. :D

STV + Souky £140 shipped on AO: http://forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=23896

:D

Where are all these Souky carts suddenly appearing from?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

decided to get rid of some of my gamecube stuff to fund some non-gaming purchases, prices are a bit steep but you have to add an "adverts hagglers'" premium. I'll try do good prices for the A&R regulars.

www.adverts.ie/2950047

€2.50 and a half packet King Crisps cheese and onion for Zelda Four Swords!:D

• Advertisement

Souky is one of those games I'd love to get for the Saturn, but not for the £40 odd they're asking on ebay

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement