Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Shops/Bargains/Auction Links

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,558 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Souky is one of those games I'd love to get for the Saturn, but not for the £40 odd they're asking on ebay

Fancy swapping something for my one? It's a bit redundant now after getting the real cart.

/Eyes up your Four Swords Adventure GC disc. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

is the private forum dead as a dodo, Haast's Eagle, Heavy-footed Moa and good deals on adverts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

o1s1n wrote: »
    Fancy swapping something for my one? It's a bit redundant now after getting the real cart.

/Eyes up your Four Swords Adventure GC disc. :pac:

I'll have to ponder about that one, as I really need the cash money more, but might get back to you if Four Swords doesnt sell.

Master of the Universe

It's dead alright.

The best solution is to probably put a for sale thingy in that forum and then put a link to it in the bargains thread so everyone knows it's there.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'd love that Stv and souky pack but I've a TEST console to buy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I'd love that Stv and souky pack but I've a TEST console to buy!

Ahem "Mother of Glob, you guys have some serious spending power to be able to drop the cost of such things on a whim" said in relation to my €200 arcade machine :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Well, I did just sell my MVS mobo and the 111in1 cart to raise the fundage, in spite of the ever watchful folk on Adverts pulling my ad!
    So, I don't feel so bad with the TEST purchase, at a knock down price, from O1s1n!

Also, it was really not the money paid for the Gunblade cab, so much as recognising the sort of diplomacy that would had to be conducted both before, during and after my cab entered my wife and I's home, or rather her house where I get to live and pay the mortgage on... :(
    I simply mean to say, well done for having a better half who can appreciate and respect your need for massive cabs in the shed at the bottom of the garden..... jammy git!

I dont buy small cheap stuff that I'll never play/use/look at
    Save it up and buy good expensive stuff!

All those 20 yoyos here 20 yoyps there add up rapidly!

Master of the Universe

EnterNow wrote: »
    Ahem "Mother of Glob, you guys have some serious spending power to be able to drop the cost of such things on a whim" said in relation to my €200 arcade machine :p

Argh! he's buying it from me! don't make him see sense!!! :pac:

urbanledge wrote: »
    I dont buy small cheap stuff that I'll never play/use/look at
    Save it up and buy good expensive stuff!

All those 20 yoyos here 20 yoyps there add up rapidly!

Don't fecking tell me,
    I had a look at all those little impulse buys over the last fortnight and I spent around €200!
    I mean, that's enough for a cab for Enternow or 10 hookers of the type Atavan likes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

Master of the Universe

Clones wouldnt be my thing but for 300gbp and no postage to deal with thats not half bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

Is an OK BAby a clone? Never copped that without pics

Master of the Universe

Is an OK BAby a clone? Never copped that without pics

Yep! It is indeed. Dirty rotten clone from China. :D

From what I've read, it seems to be one of the better ones.

Some details about it if anyone is interested

http://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/WeChe_OK_Baby

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

I think my mate bought the ok baby,
    Just working out the details with the seller!
    Very nice 1st cab!

Any body know anything about these?
    Anything he should know?

Cheers

Master of the Universe

Here's a bit of info I found about them. I know they have a dual sync monitor, but that's about it!

OK Baby, made by Weche otherwise known as Wechin. It's from Taiwan.

Not a clone cab as wrongly noted on various websites - the Jaleco Cab it is allegedly cloned from is *drastically* different.

Great little cabinets, sturdy build quality. Have a slightly "low-rent" reputation which I think is unjust.

I own one and am very happy with it, but not everyone is convinced. I have had an Astro, Egret 2, Windy 1 & 2, Naomi and can honestly say teh OK Baby holds it's own.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭safetyboy

you fecker urban.

safetyboy wrote: »
    you fecker urban.

Hay its not me!
    Found this thread too

http://www.jammaplus.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28748&KW=&title=ok-baby-candy-cab-with-sexeh-upgrade

looks like were going up Saturday morning!

Master of the Universe

Hay its not me!
    Found this thread too

http://www.jammaplus.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28748&KW=&title=ok-baby-candy-cab-with-sexeh-upgrade

looks like were going up Saturday morning!

So you're buying it from the guy who bought it from the guy in this thread originally?

So it's an OK Baby with an MS9 monitor??

• Advertisement

So you're buying it from the guy who bought it from the guy in this thread originally?

So it's an OK Baby with an MS9 monitor??

yes,
    Deal is done,
    heading up Saturday morning.
    Another candy comes to the free state!

Its a real tidy machine for the money.
    Going to stop in Newry and load up on booze while were up there.
    2 birds one stone and all that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,779 ✭✭✭Jack burton

That looks to be a nice little purchase for the price!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

I think my mate bought the ok baby,
    Just working out the details with the seller!
    Very nice 1st cab!

Any body know anything about these?
    Anything he should know?

Cheers

I'm gona smash so many of your scores with this cab ;)

I'm gona smash so many of your scores with this cab ;)

Ah...the game's afoot eh? Welcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

EnterNow wrote: »
    Ah...the game's afoot eh? Welcome!

Cheers man, I'll be sure to let ye know how i get on and hopefully show ye some sexy pics.
    This'll be my first cab, hopefully I wont follow in urbanledges footsteps and be living in an arcade by the end of the year...although that doesnt sound so bad

Cheers man, I'll be sure to let ye know how i get on and hopefully show ye some sexy pics.
    This'll be my first cab, hopefully I wont follow in urbanledges footsteps and be living in an arcade by the end of the year...although that doesnt sound so bad

Yeah make sure you take some pics & throw them up for us :) Cabs are like crack, one dose & your hooked...and the problem is...two cabs then seem so much cooler then one, the three, then four...etc :D

Master of the Universe

One cab just looks so lonely...

Congrats on the purchase! You'll be spending hundreds on PCBs like Urbanledge soon enough :pac:

One cab just looks so lonely...

Congrats on the purchase! You'll be spending hundreds on PCBs like Urbanledge soon enough :pac:

says yer man :D

Dammit!
    And I was going to mention it to the wife as a replacement for a would be sold BAS!
    Buggerit!

• Advertisement

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    would be sold BAS!

:eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement