Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Shops/Bargains/Auction Links

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,639 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Do it!!!!

Then sell it in 2-3 months for 2-3 times the price :D

/Edit - only two Flip Shot kits left now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,789 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Ah I wont have money in my account till tomorrow, I'd say everything will be gone by then

Master of the Universe

He just listed 10 more Flip Shot kits :eek:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271139237754

I've emailed him to see if he has any more Neo Drift Outs. If he does I may buy a few.

OK I'll get one of those in the morning :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

o1s1n wrote: »
    Do it!!!!

Then sell it in 2-3 months for 2-3 times the price :D

sounds like a good plan, I just can't bring myself to buying direct from China.

• Advertisement

Dino Crisis 1 & 2 here, I'm sure it was one of the regulars here who had been looking for them before

http://www.adverts.ie/playstation/dino-crisis-1-2-ps1/2528370

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Nice freebie here
    http://www.adverts.ie/tv/tv/2530371

whoops tiz gone

• Registered Users Posts: 10,544 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

All German ones. Don't think they go for anywhere near as much on eBay Germany.

Master of the Universe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

remember doom 2, 15disks to install and you'd always get "Error reading disk in drive A" or something along those lines when on the final disk lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,015 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Retr0gamer wrote: »

I think most people pirated the crap out of it :)

But it says "rare" !! Must be real

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,015 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Not that retro but will be of interest to people here. I must kep an eye on playasia's weekly sales because they have been amazing recently.

I think these are only up until tonight but you can get Pokemon Black and White 1& 2, Miles Edgeworth investigations and The three Etrian Odyssey games on playasia for very cheap.

I recommend you get all three etrian odyssey games, they are less than 20 euro and I played the first one and it was one of the best games I ever played. Top it off with the price gouging that these games usually suffer from (they usually sell for 80 euro) then these three are a steal.

Also some of these come with free shipping to boot.

Of course I don't get paid until tomorrow and I'm 5 euro short for Pokemon B&W 2 :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,211 ✭✭✭MrVestek

eddhorse wrote: »
    But it says "rare" !! Must be real

I have a Rare copy of Goldeneye... should throw it up on Ebay.

:P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,554 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Quite a bargain, as new copies of Blast works for the Wii, in Smyths, for 99c!
    Not bad at all. And they've loads of copies.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

New box of NES trading cards http://www.adverts.ie/2556060 might be of interest to someone

• Registered Users Posts: 10,544 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

New box of NES trading cards http://www.adverts.ie/2556060 might be of interest to someone

Saw them and was tempted. Don't recall the from my childhood, does anyone here remember them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia (Hardback) only £16.63 @ Amazon for pre-order. Released on 29th of Jan.

Just found this is 10 sterling off RRP and couldn't resist. I reckon it might interest a few around these parts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Hello people,

I'm only 18 so obviously nowhere near the amount of knowledge as any of yee and yee might laugh at me for considering the playstation one retro but it (Along with the Nintendo 64) was my first console and after seeing some of the amazing collections in this forum it inspired me to start one of my one..

And I'd like to start with the Playstation 1, I'm just wondering what the general price of it is? I've looked around and its pretty varied so I'm not really sure.
    Its hardly reached the point where it costs a good deal has it?

I'd also be looking for Spyro games, will these be hard to find? There's very few on Ebay so I guess I've answered my own question

Thanks in advance lads

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Don't worry, I consider the ps1 retro too as I'm only a couple of years older than you.

Ps1's aren't worth much, I'd pay at the very most €15 for a console with no games. Obviously a bit more if it was coming with games and extras but about that price for console only. Which spyro games are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Don't worry, I consider the ps1 retro too as I'm only a couple of years older than you.

Ps1's aren't worth much, I'd pay at the very most €15 for a console with no games. Obviously a bit more if it was coming with games and extras but about that price for console only. Which spyro games are you looking for?

€15 is grand, cheers.

And Gateway to Glimmer is my favourite game of all time, I used to play that game religiously. Although I'd buy any of them for a reasonable price, I'm not sure what that is these days though. I might start the collection by getting all of them perhaps!

If only I knew back then that playstation one and two games would cost this much..

I wonder if the same will apply for Xbox 360 and Ps3 games in a decade or so, doubt it considering the sheer amount of people who own them, but perhaps in 20 years, food for thought anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Los Lobos

Hey man, I've got I'd say over 200 Ps1 games that I'm about to offload, just haven't had a chance to go through them all for pricing.

I'll shoot ya a pm when I get them up on adverts.

I wouldnt mind getting a pm either when you put that ad up

Master of the Universe

Likewise! :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,554 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I have just picked up a nice little set of 4 led lights from Lidl, comes in the form of 4 flat pads with leds embedded in each, they stick onto the underside, or anywhere else, of your shelving and light it up nicely, only around 15 euro as well.
    I think I'll buy another set too.
    They also display lots of colours, so if you are in a Blue mood, just hit the switch!
    Linky Dinky Doo!

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Los Lobos

Wow, will have to get on this tonight so!

I'm reluctant to move them on, but what with emulators taking over they all just sit there looking pretty. Plus I'm trying to build my cab and need cash pronto.

Master of the Universe

Okay this would be a grail GET! for me if I had 14 thousand dollars.

One of only two working Jaguar VR headsets in existence. Absolutely amazing item.

Steve_SI, weren't you after one of these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221179309693

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

Chipped PS1 25 euro
    http://www.adverts.ie/2560619

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement