Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow/sleet REPORTS - 23/11/2010 onwards

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

hey my car is completely covered in snow (about 1cm ish)
    Think its sleety rain falling now though

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭kn2k10

what part of navan did the snow fall, i was in there about 20mins ago and drove out the kingscourt road, not a flake to be seen

Exactly in the centre

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭miseagustusa

i've to go to conary, avoca, redcross tomorrow, whats d chances of snow getting there????

it says because of ice not snow though :(

But also says expecting snow later. So mind how you go :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭MarkD.

Any reports of snow fall in Cork?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭HyperSkypeWiper

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Big Daddy Cool
    what part of navan did the snow fall, i was in there about 20mins ago and drove out the kingscourt road, not a flake to be seen
    Exactly in the centre

Im pretty much in Navan itself, there's none here at all, I can see the stars :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

kn2k10 wrote: »
    Exactly in the centre

interesting, cos like i said i didnt see any and the roads were ok, must have missed it

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

no snow in Dunshaughlin so far and wont be for hours more. Clear Skies all around and very frosty.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

The snow in Galway must have been heavy when it fell because the velux windows upstairs are completely covered but they clear 15 mins ago

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement