Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

I don't know what is happening with my Minecraft.exe

At random times, it decides to close no matter what I do. I changed a bunch of settings but it kept closing. No error message, etc.

I will try something this evening which should fix it. It's a good server btw :D

keeps happening to me too. just walking along minding my own business and then its gone. the whole windows just closes. doesnt take long to log back on but its just annoying.

havent looked into why its happening as other stuff is going on but i'll check it out eventually. have even update my java and it still happens

glad you like the server.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I iz bak :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I iz bak :cool:
    Hope you had a good time. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Server reboot is not neccesary and won't help at all

people need to realise that this game is still in full developement and will give some errors like this.

Can you connect to other servers? Go to minecraft.net and click on one of the servers

I might ban and unban you to see if that helps

you're the only one who can't get in so it doesn't sound like the server

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Lotsafish

Quazzie wrote: »
    mc3w.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Ah man that brings back bad memories - I had that error for three weeks and couldnt get in - I tried all sorts to get it back. Eventually it occured to me to ask Tal to take me off the whitelist and re-add me and it worked. Though I see you've already tried that :(

The only thing I had left on my list to try was to reset the minecraft password to see if that helped authentication at all - you might give that a try...

• Advertisement

Quazzie seems to be logged in at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

It was showing him logged in at 5am or so last night too...

Don't ask me what I was doing at 5am :pac:

Just an idea, have an admin or someone tp to him and see is he showing in the game??

If so a server reboot might kick him out and let him log in.

It might be a case he is logged in somewhere else, or it didn't log him out properly.

I'll teleport to him when I'm home and see what the story is, I may need to just kick him.

I'd say his session is still logged in

edit: again lads, the server shouldn't need to be rebooted, it's a client issue

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

He's there btw. I think he managed to log in and stayed afk so he won't get the error again :D

Also, my god, 5 days is a lot in MC days. Shadowhearth your village castle thingy is brilliant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

He's there btw. I think he managed to log in and stayed afk so he won't get the error again :D

Also, my god, 5 days is a lot in MC days. Shadowhearth your village castle thingy is brilliant!

I doubt it, he was definitely there last night when I was there...

• Advertisement

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    I doubt it, he was definitely there last night when I was there...

I hav to agree, I seen him on yesterday.

Can you kick him cherry?

I just tried to tp to him and nothing happened. It's most likely that I just did it wrong, but it said that I teleported to him, but I stayed where I was.

I tried kicking him there, and he's still on. I think he's become Minecraft! :eek:

Quazzie is the one

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Hehe cheera m8, you are the first one to notice! :)

Its still only beggining, but i will add structures one by one and fill in all the free space.

Am planing on going to daft.ie tonight and get a few house ideas and turn them more medievel. I want to keep to old spirit with no glass towers :) i actuolly need to make a few pics of it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

btw lads, i know moust of expantion went south now, but we would need to get all creation connected by roads.

Its really nice when you can fallow the roads and see all the stuff done. it makes it very tidy too.

and i see someone started big caste in south too! Is that just walling? i need to get there and check it out.

plus agree on grid thing, it makes really easyer for people to find stuff, specially for new ones. its like newby friendlines. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

100 Pages of Minecraft!

as was said by ShadowHearth we need roads and signs for n00bs (and myself:o) as they will have no idea where anything is.

Roads and signs are a great idea, when people use fog it can be horrible to find a way around

Nice work guys

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

as was said by ShadowHearth we need roads and signs for n00bs (and myself:o) as they will have no idea where anything is.

I'm working on a switchable mine-track out to my place with links off to the other main constructions. I'm not going to finish it, just provide the links as I don't want to be continually building tracks.

I'm also going to take a link off the main town track and join it to mine if that's okay, it'll be switchable so you hit it once to choose the path then it resets straight after.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,835 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

humanji wrote: »
    I tried kicking him there, and he's still on. I think he's become Minecraft! :eek:

Anybody got any ideas about this. I'm really eager to play as I just started a massive project and was excited about getting stuck in.

I've been on other "open" servers and played some single players games, so you'd imagine that if it was a minecraft.net problem then it wouldn't let me do that.

You don't seem to be on now

Tallon wrote: »
    You don't seem to be on now
    I'm seeing him on there. Very strange.

I'm working on a switchable mine-track out to my place with links off to the other main constructions. I'm not going to finish it, just provide the links as I don't want to be continually building tracks.

I'm also going to take a link off the main town track and join it to mine if that's okay, it'll be switchable so you hit it once to choose the path then it resets straight after.
    Would it be an idea to rebuild the station in the town centre? I mean, make it a proper station, listing all the destinations and what tracks to take? I wouldn't really mean too much of a change, just slight spacing out of lines on the top platform.

humanji wrote: »
    Would it be an idea to rebuild the station in the town centre? I mean, make it a proper station, listing all the destinations and what tracks to take? I wouldn't really mean too much of a change, just slight spacing out of lines on the top platform.
    I would love this...

I really don't know who made the Giant gold Tallon, but knock it down if you want

I was leaving it up to see if anyone would complain about it's gastly ruining of the flow of the town, but noone said anything :p

Who made it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

It says Quazzie is online, but when I try tp to him it tells me it cannot find that user.

quazzie you still having issues logging in? posted on the minecraft forum about it but no reply yet. am keeping an eye on it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,835 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Still can't. Same message every time.

Are ya sure a reboot wouldn't solve it?

Well he's not showing up on my list of players on the server. Very strange. Maybe I'll reboot the server so?

• Advertisement

Yeah reboot it, can't do any harm

I could have been wrong, and his session could be open on the server side.

lets hope I was :p

Advertisement