Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options
1178179180181182184»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,149 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Could I be whitelisted too please?

The3rdBaboon

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭blah

Can I be whitelisted please?

FatPickens

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭HurtLocker

Can I be whitelisted "_hurtlocker" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

Can I request my minecraft son's account gets added or he needs to create his own boards account first? :confused:

Sorry new to all this...:o

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Saaron

eddiem74 wrote: »
    Can I request my minecraft son's account gets added or he needs to create his own boards account first? :confused:

Sorry new to all this...:o

He won't need to create his own account :) Just let us know his username and he's good to go!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

Saaron wrote: »
    He won't need to create his own account :) Just let us know his username and he's good to go!

Great thanks, his username is: FunMan_FM

Let me know of any issues. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭pug_

Can I be whitelisted please?

Username: curiouspug

Anyone?

I'm not sure the whitelist is even on at the moment so you should be able to play..:)

Edit: Just got online and added all the above to the whitelist so you should be able to play regardless!

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭blah

I've been playing for a few weeks already so maybe it isn't.

• Advertisement

Thanks, I'm in now, I never even tried before posting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Dubhghlas95

Any chance you could whitelist myself ( Lightningfighter ) and Barzey

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭i124Q

Cant join: JavaIOExcetion: An existing connection has been closed by the remote host:confused:

Are you on 1.6.4? That's the version the server is currently on until Bukkit is updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Can I be whitelisted, please? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭i124Q

Saaron wrote: »
    Are you on 1.6.4? That's the version the server is currently on until Bukkit is updated.

I'm on 1.7. So I can't go on Tals server at all right now? Looking for a simple quiet server, none of that Bull Crap currency stuff. Just an open map, to chill out and make and discover things.

i124Q wrote: »
    I'm on 1.7. So I can't go on Tals server at all right now? Looking for a simple quiet server, none of that Bull Crap currency stuff. Just an open map, to chill out and make and discover things.

The server should be on 1.7.4 now, if not it's possible to downgrade anyway, but it should be up to date.

swiftblade wrote: »
    Can I be whitelisted, please? :)

What's your IGN? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Swift_Sean

Thanks! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭randomperson12

that server doesnt work if you dont have minecraft and wont work probaly if you have the game

• Advertisement

swiftblade wrote: »
    Swift_Sean

Thanks! :)

Added, sorry for the delay!

The server's currently running on 1.6.4 again.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

So just rejoined this server after not playing for YEARS!!!

What ever happened to the map with the big Church? I remember I built an airport and a big bridge back then!

Could the title of this thread be changed to include [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

There's no longer a whitelist anymore as well.

Thanks!

http://www.taltallon.com

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭GoProGaming

logged on for the first time today, i like the server, was a tough first night out on the lonely plains of minecraft but a friendly player gave me a load of free supplies :D

i cant for the life of me find any coal or iron...

logged on for the first time today, i like the server, was a tough first night out on the lonely plains of minecraft but a friendly player gave me a load of free supplies :D

i cant for the life of me find any coal or iron...

Glad you like it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 DGThread

Is this Minecraft server still running? I was thinking of checking it out. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Has anyone got the original server for download, link on the site doesn't work...

DGThread wrote: »
    Is this Minecraft server still running? I was thinking of checking it out. :)

It's still going strong! You should check it out, lots of work has been done on it recently with more new things always being added :D

http://www.taltallon.com/forum/

• Advertisement
Advertisement