Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Can i be removed from whitelist and added again? See if it helps me login..

M/c name: rhinos69

Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Vikings wrote: »
    Can i be removed from whitelist and added again? See if it helps me login..

M/c name: rhinos69

Cheers!
    Done

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Hey guys.

If i may, i got a suggestion, as we got our own forum now!

If moderators would not mind, maybe we could do our own threads for our projects.

Example "sexytits" Project thread! Now "sexytits" can announce hus projects in his thread, put in pics of his creations. Update project status, put in the coordinates and locations.

It would be a great way to fallow projects, find out who owns ather creations. As i allways get a walk around the server to check whats new and cool, and honestly its really a shame when you see something cool and you dont even knows whos stuff is that!!!

It would be like facebook ( i hate that thing ) of mc tallon server!

What you think lads? I dont think it would do a thread spam, as only a good bunch of us here? Or moderators could decide which threads can stay or which are not seriuos enought?

Okay my lasg post today, or misses will take my balls and remove them!

Nn lads!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Hey guys.

If i may, i got a suggestion, as we got our own forum now!

If moderators would not mind, maybe we could do our own threads for our projects.

Example "sexytits" Project thread! Now "sexytits" can announce hus projects in his thread, put in pics of his creations. Update project status, put in the coordinates and locations.

It would be a great way to fallow projects, find out who owns ather creations. As i allways get a walk around the server to check whats new and cool, and honestly its really a shame when you see something cool and you dont even knows whos stuff is that!!!

It would be like facebook ( i hate that thing ) of mc tallon server!

What you think lads? I dont think it would do a thread spam, as only a good bunch of us here? Or moderators could decide which threads can stay or which are not seriuos enought?

Sounds alright to me, but they'd want to be mammoth projects to deserve its own thread, like the rail network being built atm. Your entire castle/village project, for example, has been a good example that could be deserved of a dedicated thread.

Otherwise the forum would end up as spam

• Advertisement

I sneaked out to the jacks :)

I was thinking about a thread per person, not thread per project. Sorry maybe i told it in missleading manner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 its.my.escape

Hey, can you add me to the list aswell

MC name 3scape

Hey, can you add me to the list aswell

MC name 3scape
    You need to be part of Tallon's minecraft Server

IP is there for ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Can I get seriosbuns added to the whitelist?

Mate of mine, he doesn't have any posts on boards though :(

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

He has to come from boards.ie I'm afraid, minimum 25 posts.

It's a screen check of sorts, to filter out the behaviour of users. We can't just be handing out permission to users that we know or just off the fact one person knows them, things might turn ugly (they already have in previous instances).

Actually, I might sticky a joining and ban/unban process thread for everyone to read.

• Advertisement

Cool, that is fair enough I suppose, he joined up, I'll tell him to start posting.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Hey I requested to join the user group and would love to join you guy's world, I'm a total noob so gonna be hardcore singleplayering today to learn as much as I can, having fun so far though.

Cool, whats your Minecraft username? We use a whitelist check so we only have trusted users on the server. Just need to add you :)

Er, Seaneh.

Done. The IP is in the group page :)

Guys dies it work only by ip? Can i still log in from sisters pc here to server?

Guys dies it work only by ip? Can i still log in from sisters pc here to server?

Nope it works by username.

ah damn lads, if you reading this, then i cant log in, i tryed to reconnect to get the chuck reset and now i cant log in :(

ah damn lads, if you reading this, then i cant log in, i tryed to reconnect to get the chuck reset and now i cant log in :(

I've had the same issue. Be patient and persistant I'm afraid. Notch is working on that issue btw

Er, I am trialling the game with a copy I "borrowed" from a bearded rum drinker down at the bay, so I don't think I can actually connect to your server yet.

will be buying the game in the next few days as I really enjoy it.
    I'll let you know when that happens!

• Advertisement

Servers been updated.

- Dye materials now available in the kits.
    - Plugins prepared for developing mod, ability to set players own spawn points, message when TNT is set etc

Servers been updated.

- Dye materials now available in the kits.
    - Plugins prepared for developing mod, ability to set players own spawn points, message when TNT is set etc
    This is great news... Fair play to Notch

Tallon wrote: »
    This is great news... Fair play to Notch

Notch didn't do anything, I did :pac: Everyones waiting for his next big update for the final bukkit mod release which will totally change how the servers are run, hopefully...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭fitzeyboy.

Is the server down? keep getting protocol error when trying to connect.

I've had the same issue. Be patient and persistant I'm afraid. Notch is working on that issue btw

Aye, i know bud, i ussually do few logins or restart amd it sorts itself out, its just me amd a few people were heading to quazies new castle and i got dced, so i just wanted them to know ;)

Quazzie, i have the sketch done, and i had a few versions, i was sleeping and thinking of it. so i went to sleep with one idea, and i woke up with different idea :D

so i dont know when you will be online, we will need to destroy that house fully, and then we will need to get mountain cleared in the back.

then i will need alot of white blocks gold, wood plands and normal wood ;)

Tallons MC Server 2.0 coming this afternoon.

Watch this space :)

Server will be going down within the next hour for about 20 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Is there no like minimap function ingame?

Can be hard to see where is free space etc

I found a little area over somewhere that was pretty rugged but with a few hours worked leveled it off and built a kinda castle style thing on it.

Happy enough considering it was my first build.

Plan to make kindaterraced steps all around it with a water feature surrounding. Created the waterfall just outside it but want to try see if I can raise the waterlevel somehow.

I've got some work to do on the interior, learning how to build stairs etc and might make a few rooms.

Also interested in making 4 round towers on the outside etc.

Really fun to play and found myself sinking five hours the first night without realising the time going by ;D

You guys have made some cracking stuff and its a great inspiration to start small and build bigger.

TheDoc wrote: »
    Is there no like minimap function ingame?

Can be hard to see where is free space etc

I found a little area over somewhere that was pretty rugged but with a few hours worked leveled it off and built a kinda castle style thing on it.

Happy enough considering it was my first build.

Plan to make kindaterraced steps all around it with a water feature surrounding. Created the waterfall just outside it but want to try see if I can raise the waterlevel somehow.

I've got some work to do on the interior, learning how to build stairs etc and might make a few rooms.

Also interested in making 4 round towers on the outside etc.

Really fun to play and found myself sinking five hours the first night without realising the time going by ;D

You guys have made some cracking stuff and its a great inspiration to start small and build bigger.
    Hey doc, there is a mod you can download which will give you minimap in the corner, I can't remember what it is but I'll have a look in the thread for you!

There's also cartographs done fairly regularly, so if you have a look at one of them, you should be able to spot the free space, this is the newest one, I think...

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/136537/148568.jpg

Regarding Cherry - I was playing on a server the other day, where you were able to get back to the main spawn point (our cathedral) by typing /spawn.

That might be a handy addition to the server, before you "reset" it.

• Advertisement

Thought it might be easier to have a thread specifically for people requesting to be whitelisted, just so they don't get lost in the Main server thread and overlooked for hours/days etc.

Make sure you've applied to this - Tallon's Minecraft Server Group

And leave you're MC Username below.

Users must be registered in December 2010 or earlier for immediate access. 2011 members will be reviewed due to griefing and generally acting the maggot.

Advertisement