Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Businesses Opening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Thanks Cul. I wonder will anyone else take over the showrooms in Ballysimon.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

h3000 wrote: »
    Thanks Cul. I wonder will anyone else take over the showrooms in Ballysimon.

it would have made a lovely volvo showroom...

its hard to keep track of what dealer is dealing what these days...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,864 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

cul-2008 wrote: »
    Saying that I often wonder how Geary got away with his cow sheds older showrooms in Rathkeale :confused:

I was out there for a service a few months ago. The "cow sheds" house the garage/repairs/etc part now, I think. There main building seemed much more modern.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,864 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Signs up for a new hair and beauty salon on the Ennis Road at the site of the short-lived Fine Wines

There is a new take away/diner on High street where that adult shop once was. Harley rock cafe I think it's called.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

There is a new take away/diner on High street where that adult shop once was. Harley rock cafe I think it's called.

Their rip-off of the Harley Davidson logo/name/brand is downright cringeworthy if not outright illegal.

RonMexico wrote: »
    Their rip-off of the Harley Davidson logo/name/brand is downright cringeworthy if not outright illegal.
    Only barely seen it as I drove past but it there is no mistaken the Harley Davidson influence alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭betonit

do they have dacent chips

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

RonMexico wrote: »

I spotted that as well, there is definitely copyright infrigement there.

elmolesto wrote: »

but do they have dacent chips

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭rainbowdash

elmolesto wrote: »

Whats the big deal with the name???

As the last lad said all that matters is the quality of the grub.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

betonit wrote: »
    but do they have dacent chips

Lol, this all over. In this day and age, the last thing Harley Davidson are going to be worried about is a feckin' chipper using part of its name.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Zest is lovely in Ennis, they have really nice cakes and buns, they are also do a lovely espresso (I can be a bit of a coffee snob). Their factory is in Shannon and they do catering for a lot of flights, a friend of a friend works there and says they're a great company to work for

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Clareman wrote: »
    Zest is lovely in Ennis, they have really nice cakes and buns, they are also do a lovely espresso (I can be a bit of a coffee snob). Their factory is in Shannon and they do catering for a lot of flights, a friend of a friend works there and says they're a great company to work for

I think the friend of a friend took over your account. Cant bate a bit of free advertising and nothing can be done about because its coming from the Mod...:eek:

CiaranMT wrote: »
    Lol, this all over. In this day and age, the last thing Harley Davidson are going to be worried about is a feckin' chipper using part of its name.

damn right, fair play to them for giving it a lash

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I'm only 1 of 3 Mods in Limerick and 1 of many on boards in total, if you have a problem with what I'm saying report it and the other lads can deal with it, I was giving an honest opinion on the place in Ennis, I go for coffee with a mate 2/3 times a week during the week and we'd tend to goto Zest more often that other places cause we like it

Might be worth starting a restaurants/cafés/bistros/take-aways thread for the Clare forum too?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Clareman wrote: »
    I'm only 1 of 3 Mods in Limerick and 1 of many on boards in total, if you have a problem with what I'm saying report it and the other lads can deal with it, I was giving an honest opinion on the place in Ennis, I go for coffee with a mate 2/3 times a week during the week and we'd tend to goto Zest more often that other places cause we like it

All I am saying is its a bit suspect - the fact you are a mod gives it a bit of credibility. But lets say someone comes on to boards and its the first post...it would then seem that its a bit of promotion.

I like IO's post though :D

Subtlety is one of my strong points. :pac:

I'm usually about as subtle as a pork chop at a Jewish wedding

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Erper

just quick question, any chance for part-time job in limerick anymore...
    i heard from so many guys that cork/galway are offering much better chances for work

Erper wrote: »
    i heard from so many guys that cork/galway are offering much better chances for work

We usually put up notices of jobs in this thread. It'd be a good idea to click on the "follow thread" button in that thread to receive updates.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭manna452121

Spotted the new hair salon on the Ennis rd but the salon beside Topaz has closed,to let sign up,maybe its a change of location for some of the staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Daily checking of the FAS website, jobs.ie, and checking the Limerick Post every thursday, should hopefully turn up something for you. Make looking for a job a job in itself. Have plenty of CV's ready. I got a part-time job last summer and have since been promoted to manager.

Birdie086 wrote: »
    Daily checking of the FAS website, jobs.ie, and checking the Limerick Post every thursday, should hopefully turn up something for you. Make looking for a job a job in itself. Have plenty of CV's ready. I got a part-time job last summer and have since been promoted to manager.

ok, thx m8...
    i was usually checking jobs.ie or from localy stores

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Bicycle

Spotted the new hair salon on the Ennis rd but the salon beside Topaz has closed,to let sign up,maybe its a change of location for some of the staff.

Yes, apparently all of the staff of "The Salon" are moving over to the building on the Ennis Road that was formerly "Fine Wines".

any other news regarding part time jobs in limerick>

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭ABEasy

New fitness type shop opening on Henry street in old golf/centra shop.

any other news regarding part time jobs in limerick>

There is a jobs thread here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055985353&page=37

• Advertisement

I saw it but it doesnt say what kind of company, name, etc

Advertisement