Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Businesses Opening

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

House opened tonight for the rent a crowd
    Pippa o Connor got a handy few grand to be there and put it on social media

• Registered Users Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

bigpink wrote: »
    House opened tonight for the rent a crowd
    Pippa o Connor got a handy few grand to be there and put it on social media

Who is Pippa O'Connor?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,149 ✭✭✭✭phog

zulutango wrote: »
    Who is Pippa O'Connor?

Part of the rent a crowd

zulutango wrote: »
    Who is Pippa O'Connor?

Plugs stuff on facebook twitter gets paid for it fair play

• Registered Users Posts: 5,130 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Plugs stuff on facebook twitter gets paid for it fair play

I'm subjected to a lot of these from my better half and I can assure you pippa is one the more tolerable bloggers. Yer wan sinead from here in limerick is also easy to listen to compared to a lot of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,202 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I guess Kim Kardashian was too busy washing her hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,130 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

bazz26 wrote: »
    I guess Kim Kardashian was too busy washing her hairy arse.

Fixed that there for you bazz..

• Registered Users Posts: 51,202 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

That's a terrible thing to call Kanye. :D

I'm subjected to a lot of these from my better half and I can assure you pippa is one the more tolerable bloggers. Yer wan sinead from here in limerick is also easy to listen to compared to a lot of them.
    Wouldnt be a fan of either very fake.Sometimes might see an item but they think there it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Any idea age House are on door?

• Advertisement

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Any idea age House are on door?

Hopfully its at least 23 or better again 25s
    Symths is 21s and as well be a student bar at times

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Hopfully its at least 23 or better again 25s
    Symths is 21s and as well be a student bar at times

Smiths is 20s :P
    23s would be a nice change.. think 25 is going too far to actually make money though!

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Smiths is 20s :P
    23s would be a nice change.. think 25 is going too far to actually make money though!

23 ud still be gettibg college kids.25s is where the money is

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I had a look at some of the pics last night, and it looks like you wont be getting there with a pair of trainers on, which has to be a good thing. That being said it was launch night. Bar looks amazing though.

Mc Love wrote: »
    I had a look at some of the pics last night, and it looks like you wont be getting there with a pair of trainers on, which has to be a good thing. That being said it was launch night. Bar looks amazing though.

Think smart trainers are ok now for guys
    Deffo the black shoe days are gone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

bigpink wrote:
    House opened tonight for the rent a crowd Pippa o Connor got a handy few grand to be there and put it on social media

Great idea to get Pippa O'Conner for opening night imo. Many women in their late twenties/thirties would follow her to some degree so House are obviously targeting that demographic. My only concern from what I've seen so far of the people invited to the launch is that it might turn into a bit of a posers paradise.
    Can't understand why I wasn't invited to opening night when I was only sitting in my pj's, watching ex on the beach and eating minstrels all of last night! I guess that's just too hip for the in crowd!

panda100 wrote: »
    Great idea to get Pippa O'Conner for opening night imo. Many women in their late twenties/thirties would follow her to some degree so House are obviously targeting that demographic. My only concern from what I've seen so far of the people invited to the launch is that it might turn into a bit of a posers paradise.
    Can't understand why I wasn't invited to opening night when I was only sitting in my pj's, watching ex on the beach and eating minstrels all of last night! I guess that's just too hip for the in crowd!

Thats true but this is limerick.Did older women really her tho?Shes very fake and full of it
    Suppose celica holman lee nigel dugdale limerixk bloggers all at it too

Nancys must be worrying with House Teds and White House opening

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,980 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

Nancys must be worrying with House Teds and White House opening

Not a hope of it. They'll still be jammed every weekend.

House is surely gonna take 400 plus people from somewhere

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,980 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

Most of the Nancys crowd go there because it's a late bar with loud music and a huge smoking area and they don't want to go to a club. It doesn't start to get busy until after 11pm.
    From what I can see House is offering something that is completely different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Thats true but this is limerick.Did older women really her tho?Shes very fake and full of it
    Suppose celica holman lee nigel dugdale limerixk bloggers all at it too

The queues in O'Mahonys for her book signing would beg to differ. It was packed full of women my age (early thirties) queuing up to meet her. I really don't get it but each to their own I guess. She seems to be a nice person and I do think she has a good sense of style. I would say that is the type of person that House is trying to attract.

I actually went for food in House Dublin the last time I was up there and it was really good. It is great to have another place to eat alongside the river. It's one of the reasons I like Milano's.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Mebeme

Is House open as a bar+ nightclub or just bar? I'm confused after reading an article in the leader which said the nightclub will open in dec..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭dominatinMC

Mebeme wrote: »
    Is House open as a bar+ nightclub or just bar? I'm confused after reading an article in the leader which said the nightclub will open in dec..

Going by that article, I assume that only the bar section is open at the moment, with the nightclub part (sin bin used to be downstairs in the old Clohessys) opening in December.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Passed by it a while ago, it is very very nice. Still a few bits unfinished but it will be a great nighttime spot

Mc Love wrote: »
    Passed by it a while ago, it is very very nice. Still a few bits unfinished but it will be a great nighttime spot

Only judging by the 2 pics I've seen on FB but it looks like they did a fine job on the place. Best of luck to them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,334 ✭✭✭Tefral

iTTgnUT.jpg
    KUzPPQS.jpg
    7qxNNeq.jpg
    tLPLOlt.jpg
    9iZi3CX.jpg

Was in tonight it looks great
    Loads of staff over annoying abit.Guys walking around with ear pieces getting people tables.Usual bull **** crowd in and i see commenting reviewibg on facebook
    Nice from Nancys but deffo need to go 25s alot of the staff friends in tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Not a business, but worth a mention: today is the launch of the Limerick version of the board game Monopoly. It is (was) held at the Hunt museum.

There are 22 Limerick landmarks included, but I'm not sure which ones they are.

Apparently, the game is available in shops from today also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Vanquished

The Joe Duffy group has applied for permission to build an Audi showroom on the vacant site between B&Q and Conlans BMW at the Garryglass roundabout.

Meanwhile O'Sullivan's pharmacy are moving in to the former Munster rugby store at 114 O'Connell Street.

Advertisement