Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do y'know what is like catnip for women?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Johro wrote: »
    I don't like to assume. Try 'Pics or GTFO'.

Its been tried & ignored. Oh i say!, do lets assume?....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

Its been tried & ignored. Oh i say!, do lets assume?....
    Oh alright. I'll assume he's a baldy hairy-arse beergut with massive arms. See. I can do it if I try.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Let's resume
    Is there a pic of the rOckP? Is he on d Roids?
    Maybe post a pic with face blurred out???

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Apolloyon

I'm busy taking notes on this. So so far I have written big muscles, diamonds, flash cars, property portfolio as being catnip for the ladies. This is all gold! Keep it coming folks!

Oh wait...gold. Must add that to the list! I can't wait until I'm popular with all the women! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

CorkMan wrote: »
    Thats not real.

Musclebound
    Gets loads of attention
    Good looking
    From the "Real Capital"

Not too bright though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

It was probably because you were walking like you had two big hams under your armpits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

No, don't feel dirty just look on it as a learning experience.

'Perpendicular' from the verb 'pendere' to weigh or hang refers to the vertical.

hence 'pendulum' as in clock hangs down.

Now when he refers to his own car which I assume is horizontal( in plane with the horizon)the clue is in the meaning, thus a car perpendicular to his would at 90 degrees on a vertical plane, thus either standing on it's front or rear fender.

Which was it?

I'd say the rear.

Yeah, well try explaining that to a flatworm.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Diapason

CorkMan wrote: »
    Honestly, ever since I started to get into weightlifting I have noticed the ladies eyes gravitating

So this thread is all based on the minute increase in gravitational attraction between you and other massive bodies due to the increased mass of your muscles?

Well, at least you have the laws of physics on your side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

Diapason wrote: »
    So this thread is all based on the minute increase in gravitational attraction between you and other massive bodies due to the increased mass of your muscles?

Well, at least you have the laws of physics on your side.

hmm lets see F = G(m1*m2)/d^2

if we take m1 to be the mass of muscle the OP has and m2 to be the combined mass of more than one lady. If we multiply those and multiply by the gravitational constant and divide by the square of the distance between them we can mathematically ascert that the OP is secretly gay

QED

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

hmm lets see F = G(m1*m2)/d^2

if we take m1 to be the mass of muscle the OP has and m2 to be the combined mass of more than one lady. If we multiply those and multiply by the gravitational constant and divide by the square of the distance between them we can mathematically ascert that the OP is secretly gay

QED
    oh physics. what CANT you do?

• Advertisement

And people think mathematics isn't useful... :D

And people think mathematics isn't useful... :D
    who thinks that?

FatherLen wrote: »
    who thinks that?

Oh, the same people who ask you why on earth you'd do a maths degree, sure can't you just use a calculator.

Oh, the same people who ask you why on earth you'd do a maths degree, sure can't you just use a calculator.
    ha some people are stupid. lucky were a brainy bunch here on boards. :D

Advertisement