Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do y'know what is like catnip for women?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

It's AH. As soon as you read the OP's post you knew it was suicidal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Johro wrote: »
    It's AH. As soon as you read the OP's post you knew it was suicidal.

On hindsight.. he has to have been taking the piss. No-one could be that deluded really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭previous user

Somebody with a property portfolio?

Oh - wait, thats just Irish women.

On the other hand.. Oh never mind.

I've got some catnip. I have two cats. They love the stuff. Put some down on the floor and they rub their faces in it, then roll around on it purring their heads off. It's their little fix.
    Never actually seen it have that effect on women though, (not yet anyway;)) so saying 'do ya know what is like catnip to women' doesn't make much sense.

• Advertisement

Mix it with some valerian and they get really bombed:D
    Hey it's all legal. (From petmania, the headshop for pets).:rolleyes:

I got some for my moggie once & the fucker went mental. Jumping all over the place & running round like a lunatic.

Normally he's lazier than Garfield on Prozac.

I like talking to myself. Crazy but cool.

F#ck ya Starbelgrade you interrupted my downtime.:p

I got some for my moggie once & the fucker went mental. Jumping all over the place & running round like a lunatic.

Sure it wasn't mixed with coke? Ya gotta be careful these days. Don't buy it on the street no more:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭s-cogan

deathrider wrote: »
    I think it means he's a fighter jet... Or maybe a race car.
    or a shoe
    adidas-f50.8-tunit-soccer-shoes.jpg

Pics or GTFO.
    Always wanted to say that.

Pics or GTFO.
    Always wanted to say that.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/56/180653960_21cf28e0b3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Nerd posts about fake muscles in ego boosting shocker

:DThat cat is deranged. Mind it don't go for your throat. You may have been overdoing it with the 'nip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Is cat-nip just found in ordinary foliage - every so often, any cat I ever had would go ****ing ballistic. Massive eyes, pouncing on nothing, making jerky movements, totally dazed... awesome to watch.

Caliden wrote: »
    Nerd posts about fake muscles in ego boosting shocker
    We're past all that. Thread got derailed. 'Starbelgrade's cat in drug rehab shocker' is where we're at.

Dudess wrote: »
    Is cat-nip just found in ordinary foliage - every so often, any cat I ever had would go ****ing ballistic. Massive eyes, pouncing on nothing, making jerky movements, totally dazed... awesome to watch.
    Yeah it grows wild sometimes. Also called catmint. 'Nepeta cataria'.
    I got some in the garden, got it from garden centre.

Dudess wrote: »

It's a plant that grows wild in loads of places. The catnip people give their cats is extracted from the plant.

It's a plant that grows wild in loads of places. The catnip people give their cats is extracted from the plant.
    What I got from petshop is just dried catmint/catnip. It's a little bag of dried herb. They do extract it too though to put in cat toys.
    Anyways, don't buy it anymore now, they got their own stash outside. They like to roll around on that too. Good thing it's a hardy plant.

• Advertisement

Nepeta_cataria_and_snoozing_cat.jpg
    Not my cat but you get the idea.

Nepeta_cataria_and_snoozing_cat.jpg
    Not my cat but you get the idea.

That looks very like my moggie.

That looks very like my moggie.
    It's the glazed look in the eyes is it?

ABCD0003.JPG

ABCD0004.JPG
    Before and after.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

CorkMan wrote: »
    Honestly, ever since I started to get into weightlifting I have noticed the ladies eyes gravitating towards me more and more.
    You must be fierce dense

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I've got some catnip. I have two cats. They love the stuff. Put some down on the floor and they rub their faces in it, then roll around on it purring their heads off. It's their little fix.
    Never actually seen it have that effect on women though, (not yet anyway;)) so saying 'do ya know what is like catnip to women' doesn't make much sense.
    Get a was of €50's and put it on the floor

You must be fierce dense
    I like that. No p!ssing about. Straight to the heart of the matter. You do mean the muscle though don't you? Else the mods will get ya. ;)

Get a was of €50's and put it on the floor
    Wow you must be popular with the opposite sex.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Since the op has declined displaying a photo of himself, do we assume he's probably not exactly a looker & so does the old bodybuilding to compensate?

• Advertisement

Since the op has declined displaying a photo of himself, do we assume he's probably not exactly a looker & so does the old bodybuilding to compensate?
    I don't like to assume. Try 'Pics or GTFO'.

Advertisement