Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭49ers fan

Bradford sacked:D:D:D:D:D

PI against Rams....Looking good

• Subscribers Posts: 16,575 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

bit of a let down finishing up with a ump call and a field goal. Overtime should be TD only imo..

49ers win, 29yd FG Nedney, :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,866 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

copacetic wrote: »
    bit of a let down finishing up with a ump call and a field goal. Overtime should be TD only imo..
    Why? Many games are won with a late field goal in ordinary time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

http://www.twitvid.com/PVLMB

note Todd Haley's reaction to McDaniels' handshake offer lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

spiralism wrote: »
    http://www.twitvid.com/PVLMB

note Todd Haley's reaction to McDaniels' handshake offer lol

That is childish on Haley's part. Nothing worse than a bitter Head Coach who wont shake hands and that extends to any sport.

That is childish on Haley's part. Nothing worse than a bitter Head Coach who wont shake hands and that extends to any sport.

He's known to be that type of character though... it's bad form though, i could understand it if we ran up the score and tried to humiliate them but after we made it 35-0 we took the foot off the pedal, played prevent defences for the rest of the game and called a lot of runs so we clearly were not running up the score

he's just bitter cause his team got embarassed today and a rake of garbage time points when the game was long over didnt hide it

He was clearly pissed about something. I have no problem with him not shaking hands if he has a good reason for it.

Anyone notice that Matt Cassel threw for 496 yards and 4 touchdowns when given his head. Like they are a run first team most of the time but playing from so far behind they had to chase it. Some performance from Cassel.

Good start for the Patriots, the line is holding up well. Very worried about the right side of the line with Connolly in for Neal.

• Advertisement

What a throw from Brady, right on the money.

eagle eye wrote: »
    He was clearly pissed about something. I have no problem with him not shaking hands if he has a good reason for it.

Anyone notice that Matt Cassel threw for 496 yards and 4 touchdowns when given his head. Like they are a run first team most of the time but playing from so far behind they had to chase it. Some performance from Cassel.

as have i but i dont see what he was to be pissed about, we completely let off after 35-0 so i don't see how he can level that accusation...

aye, cassel is underrated imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Great start by the Pats, huge improvement over last week, lets keep it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

So apparently Belichick is either a zombie or a vampire. I can see that.

Nice hit by Chung, nice to have him back

What a pity on that trick play. Brady is just so cool on them, its why he is so good at them. He never gives it away.

eagle eye wrote: »
    What a pity on that trick play. Brady is just so cool on them, its why he is so good at them. He never gives it away.

Unfortunetely Tom threw tha ball behind Tate otherwise it was a TD.

Was that a helmet to helmet on defenseless receiver Hernandez by Polamalu?

Penalties killing the Pats' drives, otherwise we'd be up by 14 at HT

That was offensive PI if anything, BS

Hazys wrote: »
    That was offensive PI if anything, BS

Justice, missed short FG

• Advertisement

Just called the QB sneak to my roommate before the play...BOOM! TD BRADY!

Oh man I loved that spike from Brady. Doing that in Pittsburgh is just so sweet for Patriots fans. He just told the whole crowd 'this game is over':D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,014 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Brady really is something else tonight. Doing wonders for my fantasy team also

Still wish I could get rid of this sig though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

Not over yet unfortunately.

Offense needs to start moving the ball again and the defense must make the Steelers work harder for their TDs

I think thats game

Awesome peformance from the offense. Brady was stunning tonight. Putting up 36 points on the Steelers in Pittsburgh is unheard of. So sweet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Brady gave me a boner tonight.

I'm just having a hard time clarifying whether it was because of his performance or his looks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭basillarkin

Archimedes wrote: »
    Brady gave me a boner tonight.

I'm just having a hard time clarifying whether it was because of his performance or his looks.
    wtf he wasn't that good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

wtf he wasn't that good.

Are you kidding me? Wasn't that good? Now I know stats don't mean everything but they do paint a very good picture of performance.

Passing: 30/43 350 yards and 3 TDs
    Rushing: 1 Rush 3 yards 1 TD

But If these numbers aren't that good I don't know what is by your standard. And before someone mentions "Oh typical Pats fan glorifying Brady again" Stop and think and Re-evaluate your own though Process. Brady was nothing short of excellent last night.

This is where QBs take flak when Offenses struggle at times in games. The Pats Offense struggled at times last night due to WR dropping footballs and penalties and bad route running. Sure Brady threw a few bad footballs but no QB is perfect.

But this was an excellent performance and to say otherwise is pure madness. And if any other QB did the same last night I would say the same about them. Big Ben also had an excellent game for what its worth.

Advertisement