Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead Episode Discussion - SPOILERS ABOUND!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭jugger

cool
    according to wiki in 2011 there were 528,720,588 people in America
    and there are 3.79 million square miles in America how many miles per person at that just so we can compare pre and post out break ???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,494 ✭✭✭bb1234567

jugger wrote: »
    cool
    according to wiki in 2011 there were 528,720,588 people in America
    and there are 3.79 million square miles in America how many miles per person at that just so we can compare pre and post out break ???

lol thats the population of all of north america i would imagine. not the usa.

bb1234567 wrote: »
    lol thats the population of all of north america i would imagine. not the usa.

your right :o its according to wiki of course 313,485,438

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Major spoiler for latest episode...

bye merle!
    He looked badass as a walker!

poor daryl :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

FINALLY A GOOD EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Wow! Did not see that coming!

Can't wait for next weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Just as the cracks were starting to show too.

Was it a good show because Andrea wasn't in it at all this week? :D

Best one this season so far, really looking forward to the finale next week

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Best thing about this episode. It's the one before the final. Sad to see Mearl or w/e his name is go. I thought he was finally settlin. In.

Oh well. 15 Weeks of boring episodes later I can finally see weather I'll bother watching the next season or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭RoryMac

Best thing about this episode. It's the one before the final. Sad to see Mearl or w/e his name is go. I thought he was finally settlin. In.

Oh well. 15 Weeks of boring episodes later I can finally see weather I'll bother watching the next season or not.

Really?? Did you see the first half of season 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Yeah, people have been too harsh on this season. They see a few slow episodes and instantly forget about all the good episodes this season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

Yeah, people have been too harsh on this season. They see a few slow episodes and instantly forget about all the good episodes this season.

Eh no the season has been very slow and a bit, with only 3 episodes so far that I can honestly say I have enjoyed. One of which was last nights. They just seem to be stretching things out like they did with Sophie last year!!

Evd-Burner wrote: »
    Eh no the season has been very slow and a bit, with only 3 episodes so far that I can honestly say I have enjoyed. One of which was last nights. They just seem to be stretching things out like they did with Sophie last year!!

The first six episodes there was constantly something happening, it only started to slow down after the mid-season hiatus.
    Then the second part of this season started with two great episodes where the prison group go rescue maggie and glenn and daryl gets captured, then we have two slow episodes where Rick is crazy, then we get the 'clear' episode which was my favourite this season, then two more slow episodes, and this weeks episode.
    I only count 4 slow episodes, its just the fact that the slow episodes have all been in succession that you're forgetting about all the good episodes.

that and it's a week between each show.. this is why i love boxsets

• Registered Users Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

It is handy to watch episodes two or three at a time. When season 2 was on, I completely forgot about it so ended up watching multiple episodes on FX.

Yeah, I watched Game of Thrones that way. Flew threw both seasons in a couple of days and I think it was a probably better watching it that way because there was some slow parts in it.

RoryMac wrote: »

Really?? Did you see the first half of season 3?

The start of it was ok, but as said, it didn't meet my expectations as compared to S1 or even S2.

Come to think of it. I bought the DVD and watched the whole lot of Season 1 in one go. It seemed exciting that way. Maybe should just stop watching episodes all together and wait for the whole lot. Though S2 was followed one by one and was still good.

I see more action and drama on home and away than on S3 I think.

Was it a good show because Andrea wasn't in it at all this week? :D

could well be degrassinoel however she is in next weeks episode and that looks great, the governor has her tied to a chair I cant wait :D

but it was still a brilliant episode zombie merel classic

and the next week looks like an epic action episode

Exactly! Anybody remember the episode where tdog was killed and lori died giving birth to judith? That was such an amazing episode, much better than the latest episode even. The episode where rick michonne daryl and oscar went to save glenn and maggie was fantastic too.

This seasons been great overall. people are just forgetting this because of the last 3 or so slow episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

Wow, I didn't see that coming. Here I was having a cup of tea and nearly spilled it all over me. At least Merle went in style, so to speak.

Now, who's next to go Maggie or Glen. My money is on Glen, after the last major character to die was Lori. ... well, apart from Merle. Keeping the balance and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

watched the last 2 episodes there, great stuff :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Barna77 wrote: »
    Wow, I didn't see that coming. Here I was having a cup of tea and nearly spilled it all over me. At least Merle went in style, so to speak.

Now, who's next to go Maggie or Glen. My money is on Glen, after the last major character to die was Lori. ... well, apart from Merle. Keeping the balance and all that.

I wouldn't mind Glen going, he has become so mopy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

I reckon it's going to be hershel next.

I think maggie and glenn are fairly safe..I would think it will be Hershel or Beth next. Maybe even carol. But i think theyve developed carol very well and put a lot of work into her so i think he will be around for a while. And i think that they will keep beth aswell as we need a few younger characters on the show. So I would think hershel is next ..especially after his little speech to maggie and beth about doin anything in his power to protect them.

I think maggie and glenn are fairly safe..I would think it will be Hershel or Beth next. Maybe even carol. But i think theyve developed carol very well and put a lot of work into her so i think he will be around for a while. And i think that they will keep beth aswell as we need a few younger characters on the show. So I would think hershel is next ..especially after his little speech to maggie and beth about doin anything in his power to protect them.

Who would keep Rick sane and on a leash then if Hershel left. I like his character as he is the old wise one, but with his leg he's dragging all of the group down.

I would like to see Maggie and Glen go. They moan too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

mmm good point, but you know the laws of cliches say that happiness doesn't last. They had a romp the other day, now getting hitched. They are pushing it too far :D

damn it Riggs i'm one day from retirement!

I'm at a loss for words...
    http://imgur.com/a/qIIsm#0

after the season finale next weekend, i might just have to watch the toy story films again lol -that was brilliant man!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Now, who's next to go Maggie or Glen. My money is on Glen,

I'm guessing that
    them getting hitched guarantees it'll be one of them. like in war movies where it's always the guy showing pictures of his girl who buys the farm

Wouldn't mind seeing the younger greene girl go though. sick of her sing songs!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

I like the way the Governer kills Merl and leaves him to come back as a zombie and then Merl's brother Daryl finds Merl and has to finish him off with multiple stabs to the head.

Advertisement