Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead Episode Discussion - SPOILERS ABOUND!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

I wish there were a few more female posters whom I could share my love of Daryl with.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

Daisy M wrote: »
    I wish there were a few more female posters whom I could share my love of Daryl with.:)

Share the love, Im with ya girl!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

by all means share away, sure he's the kind of man every woman wants and every man wants to be :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

DARYL YOU ****ING BEAUTY! Fantastic timing. :D

...Also I'm fairly sure I went into orbit from the fright I got, after Axel got domed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Daisy M wrote: »

Oh I'm a serious fangirl, love him to bits :pac:

• Advertisement

Even though I am in lurve with Darly I would like to see him and Carol get together properly, they would be a great couple. I am aware though that would be shattering the dreams of the poster who is in love with Carol, sorry.:)

nah i'd be cool if she was to hook up with Daryl :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

I hope they don't hook up, I like the fact that she doesn't really need a man anymore, that she's grown strong enough to be by herself, yet at the same time I like the way Daryl looks out for her and lets on he doesn't and she knows Daryl has her back at the end of the day.

If they got together there would probably be drama and the whole sweetness to their relationship as it stands now would be ruined. Just my two cents anyway.

Jason Todd wrote: »
    I hope they don't hook up, I like the fact that she doesn't really need a man anymore, that she's grown strong enough to be by herself, yet at the same time I like the way Daryl looks out for her and lets on he doesn't and she knows Daryl has her back at the end of the day.

If they got together there would probably be drama and the whole sweetness to their relationship as it stands now would be ruined. Just my two cents anyway.

I know what you mean and I would hate to see them be all lovey dovey. However I could picture these two together without it been as all encompasing as Glen and Maggie who are almost always together. I think they have different roles in the group and would be doing their own thing and remain independant.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭jugger

just saw the new episode it was slow action wise but building tension
    horse face was in it a lot and she fell into bed with one eye again :eek: when will that girl learn
    that was a nice twist with treese
    and the teaser for next week is promiseing some new people :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭robertpatterson

Yeah it was definitely one of the 'additional storyline' episodes
    Plenty of stuff waiting to be revealed next week looks like they go exploring and are caught out by another group

Herschel laying down the law..
    GIT BACK HERE!

brilliant! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

I checked Imdb There's a familiar face listed in the cast for episode 12.
    should be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Any one else thinks its getting really boring? One story line episode after another. E11 was just completely **** and boring

I miss the full on action from S1 :(

Its turning into a Resident Evil. You watch each time hoping its going to go back to its former glory :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

Someone chop fúcking Andrea's head off ffs :mad:

Felt the pain for the Z's teeth...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Tyreese and his group are gonna tell The Governer about the whole in the back of the prison! :eek:

Some asshole on another website posted a massive "spoiler" that Glenn was going to buy it in that episode. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, waiting for it... the ****er.

Don't get me wrong, I'm delighted that he's not dead but it made it a lot harder to relax and enjoy the episode. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

The episode was good but slow. Andrea really seems on the fence about who to side with. The Tyrese storyline was some twist, really going away from the comics on that one, could be interesting.
    Just checked out who that familiar face from next week is...... massive
    Morgan!!! forgot this is when he comes back into it in the comics.
    :D:D

Ah don't say that Dale is back from the grave next week

Barna77 wrote: »
    Ah don't say that Dale is back from the grave next week

Daryl spread Dale's brains all over Hershel's farm with Rick's revolver after that walker took him down. There's no fear of Dale returning to chow down on the others.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Is it just me or does the govenors eye patch keep switching sides?

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    Daryl spread Dale's brains all over Hershel's farm with Rick's revolver after that walker took him down. There's no fear of Dale returning to chow down on the others.
    I know yeah ... but look at Lori haha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,494 ✭✭✭bb1234567

Im really interested to see how theyre gonna get tyreses and the gang back on ricks side, like unless the governor does something very bad to them I dont see how or why they would rejoin ricks group. I really hope they dont go a completely different direction and have tyrese and his group fighting on the governors side.

Gbear wrote: »
    Is it just me or does the govenors eye patch keep switching sides?

Just you. It only switched once and that was because he looking in a mirror.

She's just a figment of Rick's imagination, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭touts

Maybe all the former cast have signed up to Sara Wayne Callis' agent. They killed you off! Never mind about that!. I'll get you back next season with a pay rise. Look I just signed Daniel Day Lewis for "Lincon 2 - What really happened next" and all of Season 4 of Downton Abbey will be set in 1909.

Man..
    morgan had one hell of a setup there with those traps

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Only watched Friday's episode there last night.

There's only so much more of all the pussy footing i can take.
    The last 3 episodes, and last one in particular have been snorville :mad:

i thought they were great, perfect mix of action and character development :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Not enough action !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭robertpatterson

Just watched the latest epsode
    Excellent the way you didnt know what morgan was going to do if he was sane or insane
    I thought the whole cafe thing with carl and michonne was a bit contrived theres no way she would have gone back in to get a picture
    And with all the shooting i thought rick was gonna hear the holler if they needed help? Im all for dramatic licence but he must be deaf!
    I thought the lone hiker was going to play a part on the return leg of their journey but when you see all the blood and his rucksack thats the end of him id say:eek:

Advertisement