Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Week 8

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Mr Marston

Syferus wrote: »
    The hour early caught me out - luckily I go on the stream in time to catch the first Indy TD. Not too many Manning, I still need to win my fantasy match-up!

You got that stream handy?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Interception and TD.

Talk about putting it on a plate for him. Classic interception, 'I'll have that actually'.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

What a sack!

Knocked Schaub out of his socks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

Indy all over them; Texans D is brutal

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

is wayne injured?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Mr Marston wrote: »
    You got that stream handy?

'Cause I'm on a 1MB connection I usually go for the ESPN atdhe.net stream which isn't exactly HD so I don't have to worry about it jumping apart from the stream being overloaded with people. They usually have a bunch of other good steams for any given game too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

is wayne injured?

http://www.nfl.com/teams/indianapoliscolts/injuries?team=IND
    Reggie Wayne WR Hamstring Full Participation in Practice Questionable

Was pre game status, but has been in series tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 37,768 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Not injured enough to stop him scoring a touchdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,768 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Now its starting to turn into the game we expected. Texans are like jekyll and hyde in first and second halfs in a lot of games this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

Terrible game plan from Kubiak in that match, especially early on... Schaub was struggling and constantly under pressure while Foster was killing em all night.... so he kept calling pass plays. if he went back to his week 1 gameplan and ran foster at em all night houston could well have won, he was averaging around 7 YPC.

Didnt post in this thread up to now, as i was over at the Wembley game.... man I hope we fire mcdaniels soon..another year of this wouldnt be much fun.

• Advertisement
Advertisement