Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take Me Out - Irish Version [ATTN: Please read Mod Note in OP)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

The women on this don't even come close to the English version and the girls on here are dressed up like a dogs dinner imo

Tina, Tina :cool: :cool: great eyes :P

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

What does Tina's face look like? I haven't made it up that far yet.....

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭johnny_cash

My god the tits on tina :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,331 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

I wonder will Vinny pick Tina if she leaves her light on!
    Purely for her eyes of course.... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 145 ✭✭bordsie

there is actually no normals girls on this, wtf.

most are fodden or salt of the earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,551 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ray wants Tina Tits for himself :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,019 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

The shtate of those birds, the show should be called 'Take me out to be shot'!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

This programme should be called Tina get them out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

What does Tina's face look like? I haven't made it up that far yet.....

its bloody horrible, and whats the obsession with the saggys in a push up bra?

she just makes me think of an ugly saint bernard dog who's only saving grace is the casket o brandy round his neck! :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 145 ✭✭bordsie

they should have a spin off series...

"The week in bits....with Tina's Tits"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,830 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

That was a relatively easy-going hour actually. The girls (well, most of them), weren't as picky as usual. :)

3 dates? That has to be a record on this show :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,331 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

nearly all of them have kids! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Explosions in the Sky

This show only enhances the opinion that Irish women are bitchy and shallow, I'm not stereotyping here but I now understand the reason for threads in After Hours on Irish Women :D

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

You have to love the irony of Tina the stripper's reason for blanking Vinny - he has a kid. Considering she has 2!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

bordsie wrote: »
    dub accent seems weird on that black wan

yes, we have black people in Dublin now.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

xsiborg wrote: »
    its bloody horrible..........

I thought she was quite pretty facially.

You have to love the irony of Tina the stripper's reason for blanking Vinny - he has a kid. Considering she has 2!

fairness now she probably figured she has enough kids to deal with, with the two she has already? :|

RoverJames wrote: »
    its bloody horrible..........

I thought she was quite pretty facially.

to each their own taste Rover, the brazilian girl is my fave... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

fairness now she probably figured she has enough kids to deal with, with the two she has already? :|
    Think of all the extra children's allowance she could get without that hassle of having to give birth to it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Duckjob

The level of self-delusion on display in the Irish version is truly cringeworthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,582 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Duckjob wrote: »
    The level of self-delusion on display in the Irish version is truly cringeworthy.

I agree.
    Just made up this joke.

Q= What's the difference between the Irish TMO and the British TMO?
    A= About 30 stone!!!!

Still think it's one of the funniest shows on tv-don't know whether I'm supposed to laugh though.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭waxon-waxoff

Its not that theres no hot chicks in Ireland, theres plenty, but theres none on this show. Fair play to the lads for going on but getting a blackout is the best thing that could happen ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Where do they get some of these dregs? Seriously!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,473 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Can I remind people that the thread title is Take Me Out - Irish Version [ATTN: Please read Mod Note in OP), with particular emphasis on the ATTN: Please read Mod Note in OP.

For the lazy, here is that mod note:
    No personal insults against any of the contestants on the show from now on. They've put themselve in the public limelight but the petty and snide remarks from people on this thread are just downright childish.

Any comments will be deleted and users will be recieve infractions, and bannings for repeat offences.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭LollieB25

Its not that theres no hot chicks in Ireland, theres plenty, but theres none on this show. Fair play to the lads for going on but getting a blackout is the best thing that could happen ;)

So what you are saying is that if Anita, Melina, Taylor Rae, Emi or Arianna came anywhere near you you'd reject them.......yeah I don't think so. All of the girls are beautiful in their own way, some of them are in fact drop dead gorgeous!!!

Also why keep relating to the English one ?? It's completely different! The girls get to go on a holiday when they get picked while in the Irish one you get a free drink.......yeah of course the English girls are all dying to get picked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 685 ✭✭✭Carlos_Ray

LollieB25 wrote: »
    So what you are saying is that if Anita, Melina, Taylor Rae, Emi or Arianna came anywhere near you you'd reject them.......yeah I don't think so. All of the girls are beautiful in their own way, some of them are in fact drop dead gorgeous!!!

Also why keep relating to the English one ?? It's completely different! The girls get to go on a holiday when they get picked while in the Irish one you get a free drink.......yeah of course the English girls are all dying to get picked.

In fairness, people will naturally compare the two shows as they are essentially the same. However, most people acknowledge the Irish one is far inferior in quality. As you mentioned the date is far better on the English version but so is the host. Ray Foley struggles to have genuine banter with the girls while it comes naturally to Paddy McGuinness. Foley is wooden and lacks the likeability factor.

As mentioned in earlier posts, the Irish girls come across as a bit shallow, deluded and self absorbed. Many of them genuinely believe that they shouldn't settle for anything less than a Brad Pitt. At first this in itself was amusing but its getting a bit old now.

The fact that most people have recognised that the English girls tend to be far better looking ( and less picky) than their Irish counterparts has raised eyebrows. I agree with you that the holiday on the English version is a major incentive for the girls to keep their lights on, but I don't think its the only reason.

It would be a good idea to give some of these girls a reality check. Perhaps a one off special could be created in which the girls walk out in front of a group of guys that can comment on them in a brutally honest fashion. Maybe then they'll realise that what they see in the mirror, is not necessarily what everybody else sees.

Carlos_Ray at least your comments are of a constructive nature. I agree that they can be picky at times. I just disagree with people commenting on how the girls look.

These people have put themselves out there to have a bit of fun and maybe even get a date. Last Friday's show wasn't bad 3 out of 4 got a date and I think the show will get better as the weeks go on.

I think it would be very interesting to switch it around and have the guys with the power for once!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

LollieB25 wrote: »
    Carlos_Ray at least your comments are of a constructive nature. I agree that they can be picky at times. I just disagree with people commenting on how the girls look.

These people have put themselves out there to have a bit of fun and maybe even get a date. Last Friday's show wasn't bad 3 out of 4 got a date and I think the show will get better as the weeks go on.

I think it would be very interesting to switch it around and have the guys with the power for once!!!

Unfortunately I can't see that happening. I doubt any of the girls on the panel would be willing to hear what 30 lads have to say about them. In fact, some of the girls are just plain rude about a guys appearance. If a lad was like that to them, they'd be in tears!

• Advertisement

Bad Panda wrote: »
    Unfortunately I can't see that happening. I doubt any of the girls on the panel would be willing to hear what 30 lads have to say about them. In fact, some of the girls are just plain rude about a guys appearance. If a lad was like that to them, they'd be in tears!

At the end of the day the show is for entertainment......if they were all nice to them would there be anyone talking about the show???

The guys put themselves out there to be judged as well. They don't have enough time to be picked for their personality so a lot is based on how they look and what they are wearing.......most people do the same thing on a night out :D

Advertisement