Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take Me Out - Irish Version [ATTN: Please read Mod Note in OP)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Ah god love him he looks petrified

... as if she'd get a kick in a stampede.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

"I'm only being nice and leaving it on". Bitch :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,510 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

"I just left the light on because i was sorry for him". These women are harsh.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭noveltea

oh the poor guy..the girls are so fussy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭sideswipe

Ladies love pipe

The 5th lad will be a pure scummer, guaranteed, and they'll love it too the durty yokes they are :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

The girls on this so far are so bitchy

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Flair pay to him

Why do these men go on this show??????????

amdublin wrote: »

Why do these men go on this show??????????

f know, I wouldn't in a fit

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Right, this is going to sound b*tchy, but there are women on this show that are either grossly misinformed as to the depth of their own beauty (inside and out), or they have such serious self-esteem issues that they couldn't bare to be not chosen so turn out their lights first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

The English version is fun and light hearted.This one tonight is just making me feel uncomfortable.The girls are being mean and I am just feeling so,so sorry for all those really nice guys. Alll in all really akward and uncomfortable viewing.Ray Foley really doesnt help either

RoverJames wrote: »
    The 5th lad will be a pure scummer, guaranteed, and they'll love it too the durty yokes they are :pac:

:D

Gwan Limerick!!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,888 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Rubberbandit without a plastic bag :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,873 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Ooooh snap. She insulted his earrings.

panda100 wrote: »
    Gwan Limerick!!

He was well able for the blonde one in the red dress, good on him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

The English version is fun and light hearted.This one tonight is just making me feel uncomfortable.The girls are being mean and I am just feeling so,so sorry for all those really nice guys. Alll in all really akward and uncomfortable viewing.Ray Foley really doesnt help either

I think Foley is kinda funny though, I'm getting the impression he can't really stand the girls. His "why did you leave her light on?" comment to the first lad was gas.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

He was well able for the blonde one in the red dress, good on him.

I'd be well able... or die tryin!

In fairness he's a decent lad :)

• Advertisement

I'd be well able... or die tryin!

Nah she wouldnt do it for me. I liked the Brazilian one.

I think Foley is kinda funny though, I'm getting the impression he can't really stand the girls. His "why did you leave her light on?" comment to the first lad was gas.

Thats why its nnot working. Hes being rude to the girls.The girls are being rude to the guys.Allm akes for quite uncomfortable viewing.
    This type of light entertainment doesn't work If the presenter clealry doesnt look like he can stand the people hes talking too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 dave..

Seriously who do these women think they are? The state of them...the tide wouldn't take most of them out. Take me out, they must be joking....it's operation transformation they should be on!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,873 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Thats why its nnot working. Hes being rude to the girls.The girls are being rude to the guys.Allm akes for quite uncomfortable viewing.
    This type of light entertainment doesn't work If the presenter clealry doesnt look like he can stand the people hes talking too.

I think it survives a bit with Foley in the sense that he's the voice of the viewers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

i hummed and hawed the last few days over whether or not i'd start a new thread for the new series given the car crash thread that last years became.

seems i was right not to bother, this thread is just going in the same direction, only faster... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

xsiborg wrote: »
    i hummed and hawed the last few days over whether or not i'd start a new thread for the new series given the car crash thread that last years became.

seems i was right not to bother, this thread is just going in the same direction, only faster... :(

Please explain.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

xsiborg wrote: »

lol, what a way to spend a few days :pac:

el diablo wrote: »
    Please explain.

well just that last year when the series started, the thread started off as a laugh to read, the comments were hilarious and it was pretty good natured, then as the series went on, the comments got more bitchy, then we had "these girls are up themselves" vs "irish guys are this that and the other", then we had the "fordin girdels is baetar" cretins, til eventually the thread descended into just petty squabbling thinly disguised as "debate" among the few posters that were left.

take a look back a few pages in the thread (as i just did there) and you'll see what i mean.

RoverJames wrote: »
    lol, what a way to spend a few days :pac:

come on now Rover, you know what i meant! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Rumpybumpy

Cant explain it but I find English one strangely entertaining, with the banter from between host and contestants, with some quality women in panel, the cheesy guys they bring out impress them.
    Simple light hearted fun.

The Irish version, a car crash.
    Presented by the plainest, most boring and wooden host Ray Foley.
    Devoid of any humour or charm of English version.
    The girls on it tonight emm...........all dog ugly and fat, cellulite and bad teeth everywhere.

Pure gick, we cant do even simple premise like this right.

Advertisement