Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free .ie domain with 2 years free hosting

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭doctorg

Oracle wrote: »

But that would only be a problem for forums or stuff of that nature?

Normal Html sites with 1- 50 pages should be fine?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

doctorg wrote: »
    But that would only be a problem for forums or stuff of that nature?

Normal Html sites with 1- 50 pages should be fine?

Yeah static html sites should be fine. By the way, I've no connection with OVH, just wondering if people who took up the original offer will be renewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭face1990

Not sure if I'll be renewing. Since it was free, I couldn't complain, but I'm not sure it's worth paying that much for.

My main gripes are with the OVH website itself. Much of their user support is poorly translated from French. Some parts of the site switch mid-page between English and French.
    And your 'username' is variously referred to as a username, a handle, a nic, a nic-handle, etc., etc. I just found the whole thing so unintuitive and frustrating. (Been a while since I've been on their site, I tend to avoid it like the plague, so some of these issues might have been fixed)

I can't complain about the service they provided, I've been using it fine for 2 years. But if I can find a similar deal for cheaper, then I would happily switch.

Advertisement