Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things that Culchies Like (alternative to the Skanger's list)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

Their (High) Horses :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

The Penny Bank in the parish hall

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

EarlERizer wrote: »
    Incorrect assumption by a bogger with dillusions of grandeur :p I didn't start this thread because i'm an over sensitive Dub scanger lol .... It's just another thread for laughs , an alternative ,something a bit different to us ripping the piss out of scangers , when this one runs its course we can start one about county specific scangers and their traits ,which might be more entertaining seen as all the cabbage kickers replying to this one seem to get their draaaawrs in a twist at the mere mention of "culchie" .... for the record , I live in Dublin however I have black & amber blood!!

Anyone/everyone outside of Ireland laughing at us? they already are shom, we're a fookin joke these days, drunken taoiseach lampooned around the world,country on its arse,those that allowed it walking the streets.....land of the leprachauns run by the clowns,whats not to laugh at ffs?!?!

Now,shouldnt we try keep in the spirit of "the craic" and stay with the topic .....

Things the culchies like....

Hurly shticks & sliothars ;)

Sure its only a bit of crack....oops i mean craic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

Sure its only a bit of crack....oops i mean craic!

....and nobody followed that up with "stick that in your pipe and smoke it" :rolleyes:

'tis dough,just a bit o'craic lioke'

Here's one for Scangers (skangers) , Culchies & Dubs (D4 n the like) so noone feels victimised or excluded

LEAVING_CERT_2011__(2)[1].pdf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭storm2811

fontanalis wrote: »
    Knowing the words to Kenny Rogers songs.

I met up with the gambler, we were both too tired to sleep...:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

storm2811 wrote: »
    I met up with the gambler, we were both too tired to sleep...:pac:

Someoen put me onto Coward of the County a while back, feckin brilliant song!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

demakinz wrote: »
    Hare hunting

Coursing

A bottle of tay on the bog.

Getting the turf home before the neighbor.

Spitting the fat from food on the floor for the dog

A dinner dance

Too right, going catching hares soon enough for the local and all the turf's been saved. Twas a good year. Ya forgot stacking bales of hay and rolling the silage pit though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Someoen put me onto Coward of the County a while back, feckin brilliant song!

http://www.culchiefestival.com/2009_gallery/053.176.jpg

Advertisement