Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet you guys would not say no to SJP!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Check out the title of this thread. Read the first post. I never asked you to agree with me dude.

Oh dude

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Wibbs wrote: »
    Human nature it seems. One person sticks out just a little above background and the pack round on him or her and inflate their "negative" qualities. To a degree that anyone would look daft. Add in the interweb and the pack instinct can get out of hand. Our own Bono would be an Irish example.

+1.

I don't get the fuss people make. Maybe it's because their lives are so beige that they have take their frustration out on something.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Its a pity SJP gets all the press when Mary Louise Parker is sooooo much hotter than her, is in the better tv show too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I could understand famous people being attacked over something that they weren't born with (unlike looks) - e.g. in the case of Bono, his smugness (I don't have any particularly strong feelings on Bono btw).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

Imma Fu*k this Bitc*, Imma Fu*K that Bitc*...I'LL Fu*k ANYTHING THAT MOVES!

the above is my feelings when I go into any party/environment with women, i can guarantee you almost all men feel the same, so yeah i'd ride her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Dudess wrote: »
    I could understand famous people being attacked over something that they weren't born with (unlike looks) - e.g. in the case of Bono, his smugness (I don't have any particularly strong feelings on Bono btw).

The level of vitriol he gets is just hilarious. I can almost picture one or two posters here with veins popping out their foreheads at the idea of someone who grew up in the same city as them being hugely successful.

Muahahaha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

I'm laughing along with the horse jokes but I actually don't think she looks like a horse - and I'm willing to bet many others who say she does, don't really think so either

No Dudess, we really really do.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=68175520&postcount=2937

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=68192456&postcount=2993

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Even with stirrups I wouldn't ride her.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Yeah, giving people a non stop hard time about their looks is seriously cuntish and must be quite devastating for the recipient. I'm laughing along with the horse jokes but I actually don't think she looks like a horse - and I'm willing to bet many others who say she does, don't really think so either, but the phrase has caught on like wild-fire in relation to her so a lot of people just drone it without thinking.

She has a long face, so do horses. And since she got so skinny she has that look of a foal with a big head on too tiny a frame. And as said there is something sort of handsome about her, especially when the series started out, which is the exact adjective used to describe horses. The SJP/horse thing makes sense but I really think it's more what she (or more accurately Carrie) represents that people find so ugly, especially when she was being represented as an amazing style icon.

That said my husband has met her and, to put it diplomatically, found her to be an awful lot more attractive on the tv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

strobe wrote: »
    I don't recall saying nobody really thinks she looks like a horse.

Personally I think Jamie Lee Curtis is quite horsey looking - "equine" to be nicer about it... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭notonlybutalso

id shag her rotten from every angle under the sun. But i think most guys would agree, that doesnt make a girl good looking. I would also shag ur woman sinead off ireland a.m. with the same enthusiasm. Again that doesnt make her good looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Personally I think Jamie Lee Curtis is quite horsey looking - "equine" to be nicer about it... :pac:

Now she does freak me out quite a bit i have to say, i still have nightmares from True Lies.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

I'm laughing along with the horse jokes...

Please...you're embarrassing me. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,962 ✭✭✭✭bnt

I still think some of you are confusing Sarah Jessica Parker with Carrie Bradshaw, Carrie, as written by Candace Bushnell and the series writers (and not by SJP), definitely had issues. She took advantage of her friends at times, and when it came to men ... hoo, boy. She really did a number on Aidan, for example, and was generally bitchy about men who didn't fit her fashion-victim sensibilities.

SJP, on the other hand, has a husband, and kids, and spends part of the year in a cottage in rural Donegal, eating bacon and eggs for breakfast and drinking Lyons tea. I mean, you have to give SJP some credit for allowing herself to be seen like this, for example. You could almost smell the cig ash in her hair. Where's the "hurl" smiley?

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 olgis

Have been told numerous times that I look like her, so that must mean I look like a horse and foot too!!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭notonlybutalso

olgis wrote: »
    Have been told numerous times that I look like her, so that must mean I look like a horse and foot too!!:(
    You also could actally be better looking than her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

bnt wrote: »
    I still think some of you are confusing Sarah Jessica Parker with Carrie Bradshaw, Carrie, as written by Candace Bushnell and the series writers (and not by SJP), definitely had issues. She took advantage of her friends at times, and when it came to men ... hoo, boy. She really did a number on Aidan, for example, and was generally bitchy about men who didn't fit her fashion-victim sensibilities.

SJP, on the other hand, has a husband, and kids, and spends part of the year in a cottage in rural Donegal, eating bacon and eggs for breakfast and drinking Lyons tea. I mean, you have to give SJP some credit for allowing herself to be seen like this, for example. You could almost smell the cig ash in her hair. Where's the "hurl" smiley?

Nope, most of us are talking about her physical appearance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

SJP is ugly because her face is highly unsymmetrical.

She has small, close set eyes, a long masculine bumpy nose, fairly thin lips and a hard Bruce Forsyth chin.

Her body is skinny rather than slim and sinewy rather than soft.

Women and gay men may like her as she us an ugly person who made it but she is as far from attractive to heterosexual males as it is possible to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I think the long hair parted in the middle just makes her face longer. If she'd a long layered fringe she'd look miles better, I also think getting her mole removed did a lot for her. She has the perfume 'Lovely', bit insulting that the slogan is 'lovely on the inside':(.

About SATC...What about your one with the short red hair who plays Miranda? She has teeny tiny little yellow teeth, and her in an American show full of white toothed people.... Disgraceful, that's what it is. Her sex scenes make me heave...And she's always shagging facing the camera on her knees with your man behind her and they're always all greasy. I can't eat my nighttime bowl of cornflakes in comfort watching the likes.

Talking about unsavoury shagging scenes, I don't particulary enjoy Samantha's ones either..Very explicit and yucky. She's always vigorously bouncing up and down on some man with her arms straight up in the air, making quare noises..it's not natural:confused: .and she's very mannishly shaped I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

And, I still say that most guys would have sex with her if they had half a chance.

Well I'm sorry and I don't mean to be rude but you're clearly believing what you want to believe in spite of the evidence. About 90% of lads you ask will tell you that they wouldn't.

I, like most lads, wouldn't go near her with a barge poll, I think she looks horrendous.

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    she's very mannishly shaped I think.

Her nipples face each other, it scares me.

They are all bush-pigs in fairness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

krudler wrote: »
    Its a pity SJP gets all the press when Mary Louise Parker is sooooo much hotter than her, is in the better tv show too.

Yeah. She is very cute. Amazing eyes.

Mmmmmmmm....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 731 ✭✭✭inmyday

Why do you feel bad for her? She's fine, rich and successful and all that jazz.

I sincerely doubt she worries that some people don't find her attractive, as not everyone is convinced the world needs to sit there and like them.

Yeah you are right, I doubt she worries if people find her attractive.
    But come on, being called a horse must hurt alot, and is very hard to ignore. she is a middle aged women who has feelings.
    What would you think if people were saying this type of stuff about your mother, your grandmother. doesnt matter how much money she earns or what her job is. She is a human being.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Her nipples face each other, it scares me.

They are all bush-pigs in fairness!
    The posh one is definitely not a bush-pig.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Ghetto Cornetto

I just love the fact that in Ed Wood, she actually says the line "I don't look like a horse... do I?"

Sound.

SugarHigh wrote: »
    The posh one is definitely not a bush-pig.

In fairness shes alright. The least offensive of a bad lot!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

She's got a house in Donegal and could be reading this thread :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

Have you tried this site, http://sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com

I've always preferred older women but Sarah Jessica Parker is an exception. I don't mind her looks, equine or not, but I could never fancy anyone who appears on "Sex and the City". I'm not interested in sex and I could never live in New York city.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Nolanger wrote: »
    She's got a stable in Donegal and could be reading this thread :D

Fixed your post.

Advertisement