Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet you guys would not say no to SJP!!!

Options
  • 01-10-2010 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

I try to log onto the You Laugh You Lose thread for at least 3 minutes for every hour I spend in work. I missed a couple of weeks and am catching up now - and I do not get the two "Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a horse" jokes.

I've heard similar on Family Guy (which is hilarious, but she does not look like a foot), and have come across it from other (mostly male) people.

It seems like its mostly only us girls who are willing to admit that she is a very sexy woman; and that you guys think that's it's cool to say that you think she is a dog.

But, I challenge you. If you were single and SJP walked up to you with an average amount of make up on her very well structured face, strutting that body to die for... She told you that she had a room nearby and asked you to accompany her to that room and take her from every angle...

If you didn't have important work to be at or somewhere to get to and you weren't supposed to be meeting a good friend in the next few minutes... If you weren't suffering from some bug that rendered you unimpressive as a lover... If she told you that she wasn't with her husband anymore, so, relieving you from any sense of guilt in being with a married women...

Basically, don't tell me that you wouldn't have no strings attached sex with the original sex and the city girl!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

She is the definition of Nightmare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

She told you that she had a stable nearby and asked you to accompany her to that stable and take her from every angle...

Dirty mare.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

It seems like its mostly only us girls who are willing to admit that she is a very sexy women; and that you guys think that's it's cool to say that you think she is a dog.

She is one woman, not a 'women', and no she's not sexy.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Not into Horses, Sorry Sarah...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭mailforkev

Neigh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭OhThePenguin

I think the problem is; she looks like a horse!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Poor Ferris Bewler, couldnt blame him for doing the dirty. The Dog

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I agree OP. Us men don't have a clube when it comes to what makes the opposite sex attractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I'm a girl, she looks like a horse, and i never got the attraction thing tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭yank_in_eire

She is a knock-kneed beast of burden with a face like a stud boar's bollocks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Is the OP SJP???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Who_owns_this?

bluewolf wrote: »
    She is one woman, not a 'women', and no she's not sexy.

Typo edited. Thanks to you my new accuracy elf!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Typo edited. Thanks to you my new accuracy elf!

Sorry if it was a typo, I'm just seeing it everywhere lately so I wasn't sure :)

Anyway, back to horseface...
    edit: avatar tagline now being updated :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

She is a bobfoc, body off baywatch face off crimewatch.

I'd shag her no problem, from behind of course so I wouldnt have to look at her face.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Not into Horses, Sorry Sarah...

Giddy up !!

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭cc-offe

Hey OP I'm a girl and while there were some episodes where I thought she looked absolutely beautiful, there were others where she looked hideous (in particular the whole short hair series)
    She does have an amazing figure though I agree! My boyfriend thinks shes horrible though and could never see one nice thing about her and also hates her skinny legs (and i'm a size 6 myself so i know he likes slim girls). I think because she's a bit older now she can look very scrawny.

God, this is going against me so far.

I may add a poll.

Myself and my female friends think she is generally good looking. Amazing hair, lovely eyes, her nose is big but it adds character. Mouth is fine, jaw line is great. Body is fantastic. I think her mole was very offputting. I, for one, don't like moles at the best of times so one on the face can be a bit nasty, especially on a sharp chin. But, it seems as though she's got that removed and I really can't see how guys are so against her!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

But, I challenge you. If you were single and SJP walked up to you with an average amount of make up on her very well structured face, strutting that body to die for... She told you that she had a room nearby and asked you to accompany her to that room and take her from every angle...

If you didn't have important work to be at or somewhere to get to and you weren't supposed to be meeting a good friend in the next few minutes... If you weren't suffering from some bug that rendered you unimpressive as a lover... If she told you that she wasn't with her husband anymore, so, relieving you from any sense of guilt in being with a married women...

Basically, don't tell me that you wouldn't have no strings attached sex with the original sex and the city girl!

I think beastiality is illegal OP

God, this is going against me so far.

I may add a poll.

Myself and my female friends think she is generally good looking. Amazing hair, lovely eyes, her nose is big but it adds character. Mouth is fine, jaw line is great. Body is fantastic. I think her mole was very offputting. I, for one, don't like moles at the best of times so one on the face can be a bit nasty, especially on a sharp chin. But, it seems as though she's got that removed and I really can't see how guys are so against her!!!

Oh I'm female btw, still not liking her

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

As a female I would have to agree that SJP, on a good day, looks like a horse.

Now, I don't claim to be an oil-painting, and I don't think looks count for everything (or all that much to be honest) but I'm not being held up as some kind of template of beauty when I'm clearly not.

Sex in the City :rolleyes: "Four Vacuous Bitches and their Shoes" more like. Could never understand how so many women fell for the hype around that pile of tripe and saw it as some kind of inspirational life guide.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 jmirl

I think the problem is she was elevated to heights way above her station on that show. I mean sure she's probably very attractive in 'real life' but men didn't understand why women saw her as some sort of demi goddess imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Bueller

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

I would definetly say yes to this offer and this would be the ideal soundtrack to my boinking.

bluewolf wrote: »
    Sorry if it was a typo, I'm just seeing it everywhere lately so I wasn't sure :)

No worries. I should proof-read before hitting submit but life's too short. My grammar is fine but my fingers are dyslexic sometimes. :o

jmirl wrote: »
    I think the problem is she was elevated to heights way above her station on that show. I mean sure she's probably very attractive in 'real life' but men didn't understand why women saw her as some sort of demi goddess imo

See, it's the opposite of this that made me want to start this thread. While I don't think she's ever going to win Best Looking Woman of the 90s, I don't understand the vilification that her look undergoes. There's way worse out there and I don't understand why she's getting all the insults.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 jmirl

What if the red headed one said the same but promised no one would ever find out and throughout the act of lovemaking promised she wouldn't look at you, not even once. Who'd go for that arrangement

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

After several short hours on the "missing" list, Sarah Jessica Parker and Robert Pattinson were found safe in two local chemists.

Of course, one of the first places to search for feet is in a pair of Boots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

If she approached me i'd be buying her breakfast............having ****ed her the night before. Where do they sell hay early in the morning?

How do you like your Hay, one bail or two?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭hypersquirrel

As a woman myself I can say that I would not find her sexually attractive.

www.sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com

Which one is SJP?

Advertisement