Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet you guys would not say no to SJP!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I'd piledrive her into the bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

jmirl wrote: »
    I think a big problem was she never got her tats out like the other girls on satc. I mean just a peak sarah just a peak is that too much to ask?
    Twin peaks..
    Nah, sorry, but I don't find her remotely attractive. And I don't understand the fascination with celebs, you see plenty of pretty girls just walking down the street. If SJP had never had her face on telly people would walk right past her.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

SugarHigh wrote: »
    Are you the Arthur Scargill for fat people?:D

Ha! No. :pac: Just think there's a lot of good people in the world and if you judge them that harshly without knowing anything about them besides what they look like, you might miss out on knowing some great people, is all. /sunshine and lollipops!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Millicent wrote: »
    Ha! No. :pac: Just think there's a lot of good people in the world and if you judge them that harshly without knowing anything about them besides what they look like, you might miss out on knowing some great people, is all. /sunshine and lollipops!
    There is more than enough good skinny people. Why bother with the fatties?

There is more than enough good skinny people. Why bother with the fatties?

I give up. Chances are they won't be worse off.

• Advertisement

I give up. Chances are they won't be worse off.
    It's for the best. Sorry Millicent but I'm not Oprah so I can't help you with your weight issues.

It's for the best. Sorry Millicent but I'm not Oprah so I can't help you with your weight issues.

Too far dude. Sorry I couldn't help with your human decency issues.

Too far dude. Sorry I couldn't help with your human decency issues.
    If i said dude a lot would that make me a better person?

'Attention please.. Trolling alert'

If i said dude a lot would that make me a better person?

Wow, is it cold under your bridge? One "dude" does not "a lot" make. Must try harder next time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Back on topic. Stupid and all as it is. Thanks.

javaboy wrote: »
    Please sir... No more topic.. Most people agreed she's a contender for the grand national.. Just close the damn thing..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

.. don't tell me that you wouldn't have no strings attached sex with the original sex and the city girl!

No, you're right in fairness, no way I'd look a gift horse in the mouth.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

OutlawPete wrote: »
    No, you're right in fairness, no way I'd look a gift horse in the mouth.

can a mod move this post to #2 in the thread so it can get the thanks it deserves?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭jugger0

Absolute haunt station... they all are on that show in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

OP, no.

There, I did it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

I'd hoof her out of it, sure isn't she a horse of a girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

Alright hoss.

What was the question again ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Who_owns_this?

Ok - while I didn't manage to dig out the latent group of male SJP lovers that I really did think I would find, I have got some laughs reading your smart arsed answers - you pile of smart arsed smart arsers!!!

Couple of things I want to say...
    johnn wrote: »
    lol 99% of single men would do her if she approached them.

I thought the point of the thread was to cut the bull**** and answer truthfully!

This is kind of my point. That guys are saying SJP is so ugly and looks like such a dog, but I reckon, a large percentage of them would still say yes. It's a guy / girl thing. There are people that I find really ugly (often politicians actually - never was there such an excuse to bring so many unattractive people to the attention of the masses), and there is no way under the bluest of blue moons that I would think of ever going further than shaking their hands!
    I wouldn't for the simple reason I wouldn't hook up with someone just for sex. Were there to be a romance involved perhaps but just sex, well then no I'd have to pass I'm afraid.

Noooo - mah point. It be being missed...
    Ah but there lies the answer, by ye claiming she's a beauty when you all clearly know she's not. You are merely elevating your own looks over hers. I mean honestly, we all know that even the back end of a horse is better looking than SJP.

No - I have to disagree. We're not really that devious, us wimmen. Most of the time anyway!!
    javaboy wrote: »

Owww. My feelings!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,793 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

I try to log onto the You Laugh You Lose thread for at least 3 minutes for every hour I spend in work. I missed a couple of weeks and am catching up now - and I do not get the two "Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a horse" jokes.

I've heard similar on Family Guy (which is hilarious, but she does not look like a foot), and have come across it from other (mostly male) people.

It seems like its mostly only us girls who are willing to admit that she is a very sexy woman; and that you guys think that's it's cool to say that you think she is a dog.

But, I challenge you. If you were single and SJP walked up to you with an average amount of make up on her very well structured face, strutting that body to die for... She told you that she had a room nearby and asked you to accompany her to that room and take her from every angle...

If you didn't have important work to be at or somewhere to get to and you weren't supposed to be meeting a good friend in the next few minutes... If you weren't suffering from some bug that rendered you unimpressive as a lover... If she told you that she wasn't with her husband anymore, so, relieving you from any sense of guilt in being with a married women...

Basically, don't tell me that you wouldn't have no strings attached sex with the original sex and the city girl!

That's one way of putting it...............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,793 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

God, this is going against me so far.

I may add a poll.

Myself and my female friends think she is generally good looking. Amazing hair, lovely eyes, her nose is big but it adds character. Mouth is fine, jaw line is great. Body is fantastic. I think her mole was very offputting. I, for one, don't like moles at the best of times so one on the face can be a bit nasty, especially on a sharp chin. But, it seems as though she's got that removed and I really can't see how guys are so against her!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭WopTittyPop

Imho most dudes would have sex with the majority of women who came up to them and phrased it in a "do me from all angles" way!

However, OP, I turn the question back to you and ask you; Is it physically possible to have sex with something that has a face covering it's entire body in length..? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Only gay men think SJP is attractive or fashionable

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

So you would then?

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭JayeL

phasers wrote: »
    Only gay men think SJP is attractive or fashionable

Bingo! In fairness to the gays, their taste in women is awful and that's perfectly understandable. To most straight men, Shergar Jessica Parker is a barnacle-clad wreck of a woman, a sexual vacuum (and not in a good way).

But as for "would you do her if she came up to you?", that's different. I wouldn't because she's like a man to me so it's fundamentally not up my alley. But don't underestimate a guy's willingness to go for a sure thing, regardless of looks. Or indeed odd taste.

I'd bate the hoop off Trappatoni's interpreter, for example. But mainly cos she looks like Tina Fey. If you squint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Who_owns_this?

mfceiling wrote: »
    That's one way of putting it...............

Yes. Yes it is. Thanks.
    Imho most dudes would have sex with the majority of women who came up to them and phrased it in a "do me from all angles" way!

I figured. But how can you say you find somebody so unattractive but yet be willing to bonk them? Seriously, I'd rather pay for sex with somebody I found attractive than hook up with somebody who repulsed me.
    However, OP, I turn the question back to you and ask you; Is it physically possible to have sex with something that has a face covering it's entire body in length..? :confused:

:confused: I think I get you though. Well, as a subscriber to the Bill Clinton school of sex, I would say that it's not possible to have sex with something that has a face covering its entire body.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

If you were single and SJP walked up to you with an average amount of make up on her very well structured horseface,

She looks like a horse end of...
    If she told you that she wasn't with her husband anymore, so, relieving you from any sense of guilt in being with a married women...

Basically, don't tell me that you wouldn't have no strings attached sex with the original sex and the city girl!

I've been with a married woman her being married doesn't bother me . Matthew Broderick isn't exactly a deterrent.... Her face on the other hand is.

STEVIE WONDER COULD SEE THAT IT'D BE A BAD IDEA

GIVE ME KIRSTEN DAVIS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

IIRC Sjp was never really thought of as a horseface until that tv show Sex and the City came out (that's about 10 years worth of movies). All this horseface reaction from the public is just mainly due to us being forcefed the idea that she is some sort of style icon or vision of beauty.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭DHYNZY

God no! But if you asked this question pre-SATC I'd imagine a lot of guys would say 'why not!' But she hasn't aged well, fell out of proportion facially, and her position as queen of the harpies makes her even less appealing to men imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sorry OP but she's the ugly one, I'd shag Prude in a heartbeat and Slut and ever Ginger but not her.

Advertisement